PDA

View Full Version : One Thousand

Youk Of The Nation
08-29-2005, 01:53 AM
I know post count doesnt really matter, but at a lot of other sites I go to, it does. And I just felt some things needed to be said at this 'milestone'.

I just wanted to say what Ive said to a few members privately, publicly.

I was at a really lame board before talksox, with corrupt admin and a bunch of people who seemed to have a grudge against me in particular. So Id like to thank everyone at talksox for making this an AWESEOME board and somewhere I dont loathe going. Im glad I found this place, and heres to a thousand more!

You guys are a great bunch...and are as close to friends as Ive gotten online.

FOULKERS FOREVER!

and again...thanks, all. I know this was lame and all...but I love this place.

schillingouttheks
08-29-2005, 01:56 AM
Wow, weird. This is my 3000th post and we have both reached a milestone within like 5 minutes of each other. Here's to another 3000 posts :) I would also like to thank everyone on talksox, who ISN'T banned, for being awesome. Cheers.

And yes, Foulkers forever, hah.

Yanksin2010
08-29-2005, 02:29 AM
And my 736th!!!! What a strange series of events.

YanksHater213
08-29-2005, 09:10 AM
Foulkers forever bitches, thread is officially owned.

BigPapiEnFuego
08-29-2005, 09:40 AM
lmao@ yanks hater.

I could of had 1,000 if i didnt stop posting for awhile.

Soxfan#1
08-29-2005, 03:51 PM
I am not posting as much because my internet acsess is limited so people have passed me. but why is this in fights and crap?

Edit: I'm almost at 1,500

schillingouttheks
08-29-2005, 06:07 PM
Because it is crap, it's about post count. Which is crap.

BrentD22
09-03-2005, 11:43 AM
I have to agree this is one of the better boards I've taken part in on the net. People might have disagreements on particular things, but for the most part it's all handled maturely. I've even gotten mad at some, but easily forgive because this board is so great.

The only thing I think is funny is the number of Yanks fans. I think deep inside the really love the sox, but they just can't admit it for fear of becoming part of the fastest growing nation in the world... Red Sox Nation!