PDA

View Full Version : Greetings :-)

Pinstripe_Pride
09-02-2005, 08:06 PM
I didn't do this before, so I decided to now. No time like the present, right? My old name was snb988, but the name irked me after someone pointed out it sounded short for "snob". Not a very good first impression, wouldn't you agree?

Looking forward to more chit chat... :D

YankeeDoodle
09-02-2005, 08:09 PM
*waves* Like you listen to me...just j/k.

Niiiiiiice avatar, Sara. Mwahaha. ;)

BigPapiEnFuego
09-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Damn i thought we had ANOTHER yankee fan. lol

Welcome back!

Sox Fan on Cape
09-02-2005, 11:52 PM
I didn't do this before, so I decided to now. No time like the present, right? My old name was snb988, but the name irked me after someone pointed out it sounded short for "snob". Not a very good first impression, wouldn't you agree?

Aah, that was me lol. Welcome back, again.

ORS
09-03-2005, 11:08 AM

It could be perceived as snobbish to have a name 'Pinstripe_Pride' on a Red Sox message board. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :D

Pinstripe_Pride
09-03-2005, 11:13 AM
I just can't win on these boards can I? Oh well lol
It's my screen name from a yankee board, so the first one that popped into my head. I like to think of it as a little tribute to Lou Gehrig, known as pride of the yankees. Don't mean to be cocky or anything.