PDA

View Full Version : New hear...you may not like me but...

Diva #27
09-16-2005, 09:09 AM
...I'm hoping we can get along.

I'm a Yankee fan! Now before you get on me about being a troll I really just want to talk Baseball. I'm not into coming on enemy boards and getting everyone crazy or irrated.

Here an opinion of mine you may like...The Yanks won't make the playoffs...just a feeling.

I know they look good now and the Sox are struggling but Sox Fans need not worry. I've watched Both Teams all year and the Sox are clearly a team that can pull it together where as the Yankees need but one tough loss to put them in a tail spin. I won't be surprised...Not wishing for it but won't be surprised.

riverside sluggers
09-16-2005, 09:13 AM
good to have you here, so far im thinking moreso the final series at fenway park could very well be the deciding games of who gets the AL East. Yankees have just caught the Sox not in a pitching slump, but really moreso a rare offensive slump

Sox Fan on Cape
09-16-2005, 09:16 AM
...I'm hoping we can get along.

I'm a Yankee fan! Now before you get on me about being a troll I really just want to talk Baseball. I'm not into coming on enemy boards and getting everyone crazy or irrated.

Here an opinion of mine you may like...The Yanks won't make the playoffs...just a feeling.

I know they look good now and the Sox are struggling but Sox Fans need not worry. I've watched Both Teams all year and the Sox are clearly a team that can pull it together where as the Yankees need but one tough loss to put them in a tail spin. I won't be surprised...Not wishing for it but won't be surprised.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-16-2005, 09:17 AM
Welcome. But try in post in the correct forum. This belongs in Introduce yourself forum.

Sizzlin22
09-16-2005, 10:38 AM
I find it shocking that a Yankee fan would show up the day that they are one and a half out.

Pinstripe_Pride
09-17-2005, 09:40 AM
Welcome. :)

Sox fan in Tex
09-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Welcome. I'll try not to go off on you, but the Yankee fan base on talksox multiplies by the day. For what reason, I don't know. But when New York isn't in the playoffs everything will then be fine with me.