PDA

View Full Version : How's it feel?

swept05
10-07-2005, 09:09 PM
I know I'll get banned for sure but I don't really care. You people are so lame, this is the last place I'd ever want to spend any considerable amount of time. So How does it feel? Does the word "Fluke" mean anything to you? How about "Cinderalla Season"? That means, for all of you morons, is that last year meant shit. You don't amount to anythying. And for all the talking you did for the last year, for all the crap you creeps and A-holes like Schilling spewed, A-Rod IS STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS..WHERE ARE YOU? SWEPT!! THAT'S WHERE!!!! And now your team will be dismantled and all that bullshit about a dynasty will NEVER come to pass. NEVER!!! Let me raise a glass and toast the Red Sox, here's to another 86 years bitches!!! Suck it!! Yankees Forever!!! Now go cry in your beers. :harhar:

He Hate Me
10-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I apologioze on behalf of all the Yankee fans on this board.

These guys here are decent, unlike some others who you might know or enoucvntered. Save your bullshit for the whinos at SoSH.

btw, you're an asshole

User Name
10-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I had sex with your mother.

In other news, fuck you. I'm already pissed.

Soxfan#1
10-07-2005, 09:11 PM
OMFG!!!x 1000000000000000000000000000000. You are the most retareded fan ever. You join at a sox board to make fun of the sox when your yanks are gonna get screwed over. One thing. Tell your yankees Millar will see them in hell.

mosox
10-07-2005, 09:15 PM
I never try to use foul languange here but you guys still have the greatest choke in the history of the world. so f*#@ off.

He Hate Me
10-07-2005, 09:17 PM
your classy response to this troll isn't really helping

BigPapiEnFuego
10-07-2005, 09:17 PM
We might of been swepted, but at least we didn't lead the series 3-0 and lose the next 4 games, 2 of those to a man with 1 ankle(Schilling) and an alcoholic crybaby bitch who had a shity season(Derek Lowe) , you cockbite.

(I apoligize to the true yankee fans)

riverside sluggers
10-07-2005, 09:20 PM
hey "swept05", so how did randy johnson do tonight?? oh thats right the Angels booted him out after 3+ innings getting to him with 5 Runs on 2 HRs and 7 Hits. Oh yeah he really stepped up for the big game, guess what if yanks lose tonight, tomorrow could be elimination time for them at yankee stadium!! ;)

swept05
10-07-2005, 09:22 PM
We might of been swepted, but at least we didn't lead the series 3-0 and lose the next 4 games, 2 of those to a man with 1 ankle(Schilling) and an alcoholic crybaby bitch who had a shity season(Derek Lowe) , you cockbite.

(I apoligize to the true yankee fans)

swepted? Maybe you might want to go back to school and practice a little on the English of yours. Ha! Ha! Ha! ha! Ha! Maybe next time you win a WS (another 86 years from now) you won't talk as much shit when it took so fucking long shitheads. Get it now? Shut your fucking mouths and understand it was a fucking fluke!!!

He Hate Me
10-07-2005, 09:23 PM
http://eqlive.station.sony.com/images/concept_art/troll.jpg

riverside sluggers
10-07-2005, 09:25 PM
You people are so lame, this is the last place I'd ever want to spend any considerable amount of time.

and yet he is "spending time" to respond to posts

User Name
10-07-2005, 09:41 PM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/493/nyvsmass9ax.jpg

yankeessuck013
10-07-2005, 11:45 PM
I can't imagine going through life with no class, no taste and no brains.

For Christ sakes its only a GAME! The world does not rise or fall on the final score...only our emotions.

Sox fan in Tex
10-07-2005, 11:58 PM
I know I'll get banned for sure but I don't really care. You people are so lame, this is the last place I'd ever want to spend any considerable amount of time. So How does it feel? Does the word "Fluke" mean anything to you? How about "Cinderalla Season"? That means, for all of you morons, is that last year meant shit. You don't amount to anythying. And for all the talking you did for the last year, for all the crap you creeps and A-holes like Schilling spewed, A-Rod IS STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS..WHERE ARE YOU? SWEPT!! THAT'S WHERE!!!! And now your team will be dismantled and all that bullshit about a dynasty will NEVER come to pass. NEVER!!! Let me raise a glass and toast the Red Sox, here's to another 86 years bitches!!! Suck it!! Yankees Forever!!! Now go cry in your beers.

I took a dump this morning that knows more about baseball than you do. While the Yankees and Big Unit Little Johnson are sitting at home getting slapped around by a team that DADDY swept the year before, you hike up your skirt and prance over here to celebrate us losing. Are you really that scared of Boston? Too bad you're already banned... it would have been interesting to see if you HAD THE BALLS to come back after you lose later today.

P.S. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! A-Rod is still in the playoffs? Are you kidding? :lol: I have just as many rings as Alex does and I've never looked like a little b#$%& on national television either:

http://www.espn.go.com/media/mlb/2004/0831/photo/arod_varitek_tpi.jpg

yankthis
10-08-2005, 01:31 AM
I bet Alex Rodriguez has a Red Sox cap that he stares at while he daydreams.

chi_guy
10-08-2005, 07:33 AM
Wow. That a typical New York post.

Go White Sox

RedSoxRooter
10-08-2005, 08:12 AM
I took a dump this morning that knows more about baseball than you do. :lol: At the year-end awards, I'm nominating this as quote of the year.

Soxfan#1
10-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Thats my new sig.

RedSoxRooter
10-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Then I guess I'll just nominate you for Best Sig and kill two birds with one stone.

Soxfan#1
10-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Then I guess I'll just nominate you for Best Sig and kill two birds with one stone.
Genius.

empirestrikesback26
10-08-2005, 12:39 PM
I know I'll get banned for sure but I don't really care. You people are so lame, this is the last place I'd ever want to spend any considerable amount of time. So How does it feel? Does the word "Fluke" mean anything to you? How about "Cinderalla Season"? That means, for all of you morons, is that last year meant shit. You don't amount to anythying. And for all the talking you did for the last year, for all the crap you creeps and A-holes like Schilling spewed, A-Rod IS STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS..WHERE ARE YOU? SWEPT!! THAT'S WHERE!!!! And now your team will be dismantled and all that bullshit about a dynasty will NEVER come to pass. NEVER!!! Let me raise a glass and toast the Red Sox, here's to another 86 years bitches!!! Suck it!! Yankees Forever!!! Now go cry in your beers. :harhar:Ass

yeszir
10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
If I felt so inclined I could show up at this guys house and tell him how much of an asshole he doesn't realize he is. He runs one shitty hot sauce company as well. DNS lookup is a wonderful tool.

schillingouttheks
10-08-2005, 12:58 PM
What's his e-mail?!?! HIS ADDRESS?!?!? HOW BOUT HIS: HOT SAUCE COMPANY?

Soxfan#1
10-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Whats DNS lookup?

26 to 6
10-08-2005, 08:07 PM
remember when Yeszir in another thread says that he knows Nomar reads the board (whether he was kidding or not :lol: )...i think that was him lmao :lol: lol

jp

26 to 6
10-08-2005, 08:09 PM
If I felt so inclined I could show up at this guys house and tell him how much of an asshole he doesn't realize he is. He runs one shitty hot sauce company as well. DNS lookup is a wonderful tool.
ok so maybe its not Nomar..unless Nomar and Mia bought a Hot Sauce company

JimBrown32
10-15-2005, 12:17 PM
I know I'll get banned for sure but I don't really care. You people are so lame, this is the last place I'd ever want to spend any considerable amount of time. So How does it feel? Does the word "Fluke" mean anything to you? How about "Cinderalla Season"? That means, for all of you morons, is that last year meant shit. You don't amount to anythying. And for all the talking you did for the last year, for all the crap you creeps and A-holes like Schilling spewed, A-Rod IS STILL IN THE PLAYOFFS..WHERE ARE YOU? SWEPT!! THAT'S WHERE!!!! And now your team will be dismantled and all that bullshit about a dynasty will NEVER come to pass. NEVER!!! Let me raise a glass and toast the Red Sox, here's to another 86 years bitches!!! Suck it!! Yankees Forever!!! Now go cry in your beers. :harhar:

This is grade a material!!! :lol: You're such an idiot, you yankees fans love to come here and just say all the shit you want, and talk down to the Sox. A-Rod isn't still in the playoffs, he's a retarded asshole like you. A-holes, you're the lame one, A-holes :lol: Doesn't your daddy let you swear? Lmfao, dumb bitch, see you in hell.

schillingouttheks
10-15-2005, 02:56 PM
He's been banned for over a week...I doubt he's ever gunna see this.