PDA

View Full Version : Michael Irvin Arrested...

YanksHater213
11-27-2005, 08:11 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2238758

schillingouttheks
11-27-2005, 08:12 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2238758

YanksHater213
11-27-2005, 08:16 PM
hahahaha i beat you, loser

schillingouttheks
11-27-2005, 08:17 PM
:( Die bitch.

whereisnomar
11-27-2005, 08:52 PM
No way! He was an awesome NFL sportscaster

26 to 6
11-27-2005, 09:04 PM
I loved watching him on ESPN. Wonder where he goes from here.

BoSox84
11-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Please, his constant slurping of TO got on my nerves. He's funny, but I wouldnt say he's a key guy on Sunday countdown.

Sox fan in Tex
11-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Typical dallass cowboy football player. :lol:

ksushi
11-27-2005, 10:04 PM
I hate the guy, a lot. I think this is funny.

stocker323
11-27-2005, 10:25 PM
I loved watching him on ESPN. Wonder where he goes from here.

He was on ESPN this morning and I think he was arrested last night, so I think they'll retain him.

yankeessuck013
11-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Maybe he was heading to Ricky Williams house?

Manny Goes Boom
11-29-2005, 01:33 AM
Maybe he was heading to Ricky Williams house?

LOL! :lol:

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 01:40 AM
I dont see anything funny about this. Why would you even say that? that isnt cool at all. What if it was you? and People were saying this about you? would you like it, i wouldnt

Moose
11-29-2005, 01:47 AM
I dont see anything funny about this. Why would you even say that? that isnt cool at all. What if it was you? and People were saying this about you? would you like it, i wouldnt

I think you'd be laughing, too if he wasn't a Cowboy. Or better yet, if he was a Redskin.

I hope he doesn't fail the drug test, though... if he does want to take the test.

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 01:50 AM
I think you'd be laughing, too if he wasn't a Cowboy. Or better yet, if he was a Redskin.

I hope he doesn't fail the drug test, though... if he does want to take the test.
You know, even though i dont like the redskins, i would not be laughing. Just like Lavar Arrington doesnt play much, yet i think he should seeing he is a very good Defensive player.I am not laughing because he doesnt play much.

Moose
11-29-2005, 01:56 AM
You know, even though i dont like the redskins, i would not be laughing. Just like Lavar Arrington doesnt play much, yet i think he should seeing he is a very good Defensive player.I am not laughing because he doesnt play much.

You sure you wouldn't be laughing if Lavar Arrington was arrested for marijuana possession? If someone made a joke like Yankeesuck did? I highly doubt that.

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 01:59 AM
I would not laugh about that. I did not Laugh when Ricky Williams left the NFL to smoke Pot. I wouldnt Laugh if he got arrested . It is not funny, And no it's not because of He was a Dallas Cowboys star, But because he has been one of my favorite players ever. Even if he was with the Redskins he would still be. I'm not totally against the Redskins like you are against the Giants.

Moose
11-29-2005, 02:03 AM
But because he has been one of my favorite players ever. Even if he was with the Redskins he would still be.

Ok, I understand your bias but... right... even if he was a Redskin...

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 02:05 AM
Yeah sure, what ever you think bud. Yes even if he was a Redskin i will still like him. He was an awesome WR.

See Red
11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
I don't know. I find myself believing Michael Irvin in this particular instance.

yankeessuck013
11-29-2005, 07:02 AM
Please, his constant slurping of TO got on my nerves. He's funny, but I wouldnt say he's a key guy on Sunday countdown.

At least drugs would be a good explanation why Irvin has spent so much time defending Terrell Owens. The really sad thing is that Owens himself is not on drugs so there's no rehab to fix what's wrong with him.

MC Hammer
11-29-2005, 07:45 AM
I dont see anything funny about this.
So you can't see EVERYTHING!?

EVERYTHING about this story is hilarious. Michael Irvin is a true ass clown and hopefully he loses his job.

Typical Dallas Convict.

This should really help his HOF chances.

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 07:27 PM
ay, so Your a steeler fan correct? well lets just say an old Steeler Player was arrested for drugs. I would say the same thing that your saying about Irving right now. Just because you hate the Cowboys ( wouldnt surprise me) doesnt mean you need to call an ex NFL star WR an ass clown.

schillingouttheks
11-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Okay, not intended to be extremely mean or anything, but the way your defending Irvin makes you sound like, well, a little bitch.

People are just cracking some jokes. There are always going to be jokes. Just go with it and have a laugh. I guarantee you won't sound so tense. But yeah, not meant to be mean, just a little observation on my part.

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 07:40 PM
It's all good, im not offended. Say what you want. I am glad i am sounding like that. I atleast have decency too not make fun of this. I find no humor in this. So what if Irvin is sticking up for T.O, isnt that what friends do?

schillingouttheks
11-29-2005, 07:47 PM
First of all, let me make something clear:

He was not making a joke AGAINST Irvin. He merely said that he was on his way to "Ricky William's" house. That's more of a shot against Ricky than anyone else.

Also, how can you compare Lavar Arrington not playing to this situation? Lavar Arrington not playing isn't funny, not like it's a serious matter, it's just not funny. As in, I don't laugh at it because it's not funny, not because I think it's serious.

Getting caught with a crack pipe is funny, no matter who you are...especially if you're someone like Irvin who sometimes acts like a crackhead on Countdown anyway. Lavar not playing ... for Christ's sake I don't even know how you compared those 2 situations. They're COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

I'll answer your question so you can save some finger muscle though: Yes, I WOULD laugh if Corey Dillon was caught. Or Branch, or Brady, or Eugene Wilson, or Mark "Blunt" of the Celtics. Yankeessuck013 made a funny little joke. Stop shitting your pants over it.

YanksHater213
11-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Yeah dude calm down. A joke is a joke no matter what. I honestly dont know how the fuck you got offended when it wasnt even about you and had no bearing on your life whatsoever. Nice job, pal.

Moose
11-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Just because you hate the Cowboys ( wouldnt surprise me) doesnt mean you need to call an ex NFL star WR an ass clown.

I think you also had some name-callings against Brett Favre, who is a future HOFer.

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 07:57 PM
lol okay, okay. But have you met any of those people? have you met Micheal Irvin? thats the thing, Most of you probably havent even met him. Besides I already know what yoru going to say. " I dont want to meet a crack head, or a pot head".

schillingouttheks
11-29-2005, 07:59 PM
That's not what I'm gunna say. Quite frankly, I just don't care if I meet him or not. Why would I have to meet him? I'll crack a joke about whoever the hell I want, and whenever the hell I want. Have you met him? Do you know he's not snorting crack?

People crack jokes about me all the time. Do I really care? NO. Because it's all in good fun. If I actually DID MEET him I'd be respectful. But you can joke about whatever, and even if I did meet him, I'd still joke about this.

Just leave it alone. It has no impact on you. Laughing is better than stressing.

YanksHater213
11-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Wow, you need to have met someone to make a joke about them now? God damn...

podsednik20
11-29-2005, 08:15 PM
OKay, so your all against me because i like him as an ex NFL Player. Just because of this, i cant say anything?yeah sure its funny for you, but its not going to be funny for a fan of his. Know what i mean. I guess not or else you wouldnt be ganging up on me. Okay so what if people crack jokes about you? People do it too me also. It's not biggey but of course an Irving fan is going to say something about what he said. Okay? im finished with this. I think

schillingouttheks
11-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Hmm...so you care more about someone making a joke about Irvin than someone dissing you? Okay brotha..

We never said you can't say anything. Normally when this many people are against you it's also a sign that you're in over your head. But whatever.

We're basically saying you're overreacting. More of us would like to joke about it than be serious about it. You could have entered this thread, taken it with a grain of salt, and left it and never checked it again. But instead, you chose to basically tell us how bad we are because we wouldn't like it if someone did it to us. This isn't kindergarten, so stop giving us a bullshit lesson, and we'll leave you alone.

Manny Goes Boom
11-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Well, I still think its funny. I don't feel bad...anyone stupid enough to be caught with drugs is asking to be laughed at.

MC Hammer
11-30-2005, 07:36 AM
ay, so Your a steeler fan correct? well lets just say an old Steeler Player was arrested for drugs. I would say the same thing that your saying about Irving right now. Just because you hate the Cowboys ( wouldnt surprise me) doesnt mean you need to call an ex NFL star WR an ass clown.
First off I don't hate the Cowboys. I actually couldn't care less about the Cowboys, or any team in the NFC for that matter. If a Steeler was caught with a crack pipe I'd have made jokes just like I did with Irvin. Look, he's a middle age man with a wife, and kids(I think) and he's smoking crack. He's a multi millionare ... and he's smoking crack. He's on ESPN constantly ... and he's smoking crack. I'm sorry but if you don't think thats hilarious then you must not have a sense of humor. This guy was a dumb ass loud mouth coke head before ... now he's a dumb ass loud mouth crack head.

I can understand giving a guy a second chance, but Irvin is on his 9th or 10th chance.

MC Hammer
11-30-2005, 07:37 AM
OKay, so your all against me because i like him as an ex NFL Player. Just because of this, i cant say anything?yeah sure its funny for you, but its not going to be funny for a fan of his. Know what i mean. I guess not or else you wouldnt be ganging up on me. Okay so what if people crack jokes about you? People do it too me also. It's not biggey but of course an Irving fan is going to say something about what he said. Okay? im finished with this. I think
Don't want us to make fun of your favorite players? THEN TELL THEM TO STOP SMOKING CRACK!

See Red
11-30-2005, 12:36 PM
The guy has an addiction, assuming the paraphanelia was his.

If you think that's funny... more power to you. Others don't. And frankly, as one who, within the last month, has seen a good friend go to the hospital thanks to a drug overdose, I don't see the humor in it. I suggest any of you that see that as a reason to make fun of somebody for "not being able to take a joke" to grow up.

MC Hammer
11-30-2005, 12:45 PM
The guy has an addiction, assuming the paraphanelia was his.

If you think that's funny... more power to you. Others don't. And frankly, as one who, within the last month, has seen a good friend go to the hospital thanks to a drug overdose, I don't see the humor in it. I suggest any of you that see that as a reason to make fun of somebody for "not being able to take a joke" to grow up.
See I wouldn't be cracking jokes if this was his first time being caught and he showed that he wanted to stop using. He's been caught ... atleast 3 times now, right? And not once has he said he planned to quit using drugs. Not to mention that this time he used the "it's my friend's" excuse which is funny as hell. The guy is a moron, and I like to make fun of morons.

See Red
11-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Regardless, it's an addiction none-the-less. If it was easy to stop, it wouldn't be an addiction.

Besides, hasn't he put his money towards helping other people with such problems?

Sox Fan on Cape
11-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Regardless, it's an addiction none-the-less. If it was easy to stop, it wouldn't be an addiction.

Besides, hasn't he put his money towards helping other people with such problems?

Okay then we should suport a three time loser made millions of dollars. Sorry, about your friend, nobody made them do it. I have a little compassion for youe friend, because a don't know the circumstances. Nobody injected him or made him suck up crack. Its bad , but it was his choice. This applies more so to M. Irvin ( he needed it it survie his hardships-, I don't think so ).

MC Hammer
11-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Okay then we should suport a three time loser made millions of dollars. Sorry, about your friend, nobody made them do it. I have a little compassion for youe friend, because a don't know the circumstances. Nobody injected him or made him suck up crack. Its bad , but it was his choice. This applies more so to M. Irvin ( he needed it it survie his hardships-, I don't think so ).
Exactly my point. If you're dumb enough to start using crack then I'm going to make fun of you for being a moron.

See Red
11-30-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm not defending Michael Irvin or anyone, for that matter, in doing drugs. I'm also not saying it's wrong for you to laugh over it if you want. Frankly, I couldn't care less who laughs at Michael Irvin and who doesn't -- but Posednik was being made fun of for not finding it so funny and that, to me, is what ain't right.

MC Hammer
11-30-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm not defending Michael Irvin or anyone, for that matter, in doing drugs. I'm also not saying it's wrong for you to laugh over it if you want. Frankly, I couldn't care less who laughs at Michael Irvin and who doesn't -- but Posednik was being made fun of for not finding it so funny and that, to me, is what ain't right.
No he was made fun of because he was telling us it wasn't funny and said we shouldn't be joking about it.

User Name
11-30-2005, 10:25 PM
I really like him, this is a shame..

Course, I'm a 'Boys fan, but I love his charisma.

See Red
11-30-2005, 10:36 PM
No he was made fun of because he was telling us it wasn't funny and said we shouldn't be joking about it.

Is that any sort of justification? He's got as much right to say you shouldn't joke around about it as you have to joke around about it, no? I'm just saying don't make fun of people for sharing an opinion. He said don't do it -- that doesn't mean you don't have to do it, but having 4 or 5 people jump on him and bash him for it certainly doesn't help anything. I should add that I wouldn't even care if this was it... but this probably lead to the other thread, which will probably lead to future threads, etc.

Jesus... why must people see the internet as a reason to mock and ridicule others?

If I actually DID MEET him I'd be respectful.

Of course you would be. You wouldn't have a computer screen to hide behind.