PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs. Jets

YanksHater213
12-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Yay, I'm going.

Its snowing out, and its supposed to snow until about halfway through the game.

WFAN in New York is reporting that Dillon will start today (per stocker).
Should win this game...

RedRuffing15
12-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Well, since I'm a Jets fan, this is only 1 of 2 times I can talk about them..probably losing..to the Patriots

Its been a tough season for Jets fans, 10 players on IR and such. I'm pushing to get Reggie Bush, and he can try and fill the shoes of the greatest current running back Curtis Martin. If the Jets win this game, it'd only make my picks be closer to right, and me a little happy, but nothing more, the only games left this season I really wanna win are Monday night vs the Pats, becuase I went to a game the day after Christmas last year, and the Patriots massicard us, so this MNF game the day after Christmas(if a win) would be great redemption, and week 17 vs the Bills....New Year, at Home, and most likley when Curtis breaks Barry Sanders Consecutive 1,000 yard mark.

But....just to give you all something to giggle about, heres my score platlet

...........1st...2nd..3rd..4th...OT...F
Jets.......0.....10....7.....0......0....17
Pats......7......3.....3.....3......0....16

First Quarter

Patriots- 4:37 Run left side C. Dillon for 17 yards. TOUCHDOWN. PAT Good

Second QUarter

Jets- 13:21 41 Yard Feild Goal attempt M. Nugent is good.

Patriots- 9:04 37 Yard Field Goal attempt Kicker..Is good

Jets- 2:07 Pass by B. Bollinger is complete to L. Coles for 49 yards. TOUCHDOWN. PAT is good

Third Quarter

Jets- 14:52 Kickoff by patriots cuaght by J. Miller, returned for 97 yards. TOUCHDOWN. PAT is good.

Patriots- 10:11 52yard Field goal by A. Vinnitari is good.

Fourth Quarter

Partiots- 3:27 41 Yard Field Goal attempt by A. Vinnitiari is good.

Boy do I hope

stocker323
12-04-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't see the Jets getting Bush. I think the Texans will lose out and nab him 1st. Leinart may be a possibility and then you could trade Pennington for some future draft picks.

RedRuffing15
12-04-2005, 01:00 PM
I don't see the Jets getting Bush. I think the Texans will lose out and nab him 1st. Leinart may be a possibility and then you could trade Pennington for some future draft picks.

But I see the Texans with the First pick drafting Debrickshaw Furgason, and the Jets getting Bush, Titans Leinhart..., but even if thats in the worries, I see the Jets trading up to try and get him, as I've seen in numorus reports

riverside sluggers
12-04-2005, 01:03 PM
one stat jumps out on me that Patriots should take advantage of. The Jets are dead last in average time of possesuion each game, averaging 26 minutes.

RedRuffing15
12-04-2005, 01:11 PM
one stat jumps out on me that Patriots should take advantage of. The Jets are dead last in average time of possesuion each game, averaging 26 minutes.

They've also been outscored like 146-10 in the first quarter

ARod2212
12-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Patriots have a terrible pass defense, if I'm correct? I thought I heard that on ESPN. If Bollinger gets some time he can make some good passes. Honestly, this is one of two games I'm dying for the Jets to win this year (the other being MNF against New England). I realize that it'll basically end our chances to draft Reggie Bush without a trade, but damnit I'd be happy.