PDA

View Full Version : Talksox Year End Awards

Soxfan#1
12-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Most annoying and worst poster are not categories.

Without further wait, the categories:

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER:

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER:

FUNNIEST POSTER:

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER:

BEST USE OF STATS:

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN:

BIGGEST SUCK-UP:

WORST POSTER:

I just copied out of last years topic. I don't know if I should have made the topic this early but with all the members it might take a while to count. It's all Yankshaters fault.

YanksHater213
12-12-2005, 06:47 PM
My fault?

YanksHater213
12-12-2005, 06:49 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: Me

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: Me

FUNNIEST POSTER: Tie. Me and Schillingouttheks

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: Haha, me.

MOST ANNOYING POSTER: Riverside

BEST USE OF STATS: Me

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: For lack of a better response, 26 to 6

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: SoxfaN#1

WORST POSTER: Tie. Riverside and podsednik20

schillingouttheks
12-12-2005, 07:51 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: We're all pretty knowledgable.

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: SchillingistheNatural

FUNNIEST POSTER: Moose/Yankshater/Youk Of The Nation/Me

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: MC Hammer

BEST USE OF STATS: ahhchon

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: 26 to 6

MOST FASTEST ALPHABET TYPING POSTER: Well, until further notice, it's definitely me.

yankeessuck013
12-12-2005, 07:51 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: ummmm.....me

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: riverside

FUNNIEST POSTER: sox fan in tex

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: yankshater

MOST ANNOYING POSTER: schillingottheks....lol

BEST USE OF STATS: riverside

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: redruffiing15

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: soxfan.....as if there was another choice

WORST POSTER: hmmm, soxfan...haha/ id put gabekaplerluver in there too

schillingouttheks
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
<3 Yankeessuck.

jimmycarter05
12-12-2005, 07:56 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: MCHammer/Ksushi

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: MCHammer

FUNNIEST POSTER: Moose

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: MCHammer

MOST ANNOYING POSTER: Gapekaplerluver

BEST USE OF STATS: Ksushi

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: HeHateMe

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: Soxfan1

WORST POSTER: The CUP

yankeessuck013
12-12-2005, 07:58 PM
soxfan is 4/4 for biggest suck-up.....very impressive

schillingouttheks
It's a shame that a lot of the new guys don't know any of the older guys who don't come on as much anymore.

yeszir
Worst poster and most annoying posters are hereby eliminated as categories.

schillingouttheks
12-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Worst poster is hereby eliminated as a category.
Okay, fair enough.

RedSoxRooter
12-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Worst poster is hereby eliminated as a category.

Greeaaaat. I'm not gonna win anything this year. :huh:

GabeKaplerluver19
12-12-2005, 08:47 PM
well by what JimmyCarter and yankeesuck i can tell that i'm very loved(yes, that was sarcasim) which makes me sad 'cause no one told me that i was annoying.:(

here's what i think:
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: everyone's pretty knowledgable

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: MCHammer

FUNNIEST POSTER: Moose

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: MCHammer or yankshater

MOST ANNOYING POSTER: i'll admite it, me

BEST USE OF STATS: def.riverside

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: yankeedoodle

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: Soxfan1

GabeKaplerluver19
12-12-2005, 09:02 PM
when do we find out who wins?

schillingouttheks
12-12-2005, 10:39 PM
It's too bad no one knows who ahhchon is. He kinda disappeared, he's been gone for a bit but he's making a comeback. He uses stats like you wouldn't believe.

ksushi
12-12-2005, 11:04 PM
I don't normally do this stuff, but this is funny.

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: I'll go with elsrebueno.

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: Schilling the Natural, this guy loves this stuff, its apparent in all his posts.

FUNNIEST POSTER: Me, truly, I'm good at being funny.

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: Who knows, sports is all about arguements, if everyone agreed there wouldn't be any professional competition.

MOST ANNOYING POSTER: Beckett95, those articles you copy and paste get to me, it all comes out here, oh yes. Don't take this personally. I like your avatar.

BEST USE OF STATS: ahhcon, far and away.

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: 26 - 6, I like him.

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: suck up to who? I don't know, I'll go with yagmaster. He's such a suck up. He sucked his way up to a re-interview.

schillingouttheks
12-12-2005, 11:13 PM
I change my vote from most annoying poster to The CUP. He has no idea what he's talking about, shows next to no gramatical intellect, and makes me wanna shoot him when I can't understand what he's saying. He insults ahhchon like he knows who he's talking about, but in reality, ahhchon is, and will always be, a better poster. Thank you come again.

jimmycarter05
12-12-2005, 11:15 PM
I change my vote from most annoying poster to The CUP. He has no idea what he's talking about, shows next to no gramatical intellect, and makes me wanna shoot him when I can't understand what he's saying. He insults ahhchon like he knows who he's talking about, but in reality, ahhchon is, and will always be, a better poster. Thank you come again.

For Once we agree, check out my most annoying poster, besides the fact that his name is The CUP, :wtf:

26 to 6
12-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Are we voting on this thing or is everyone just naming who they think should win the awards? Regardless, here are my selections

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: Don't Really Know, we're all knowledgable

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: Me, I can really get into it somtimes haha :lol:

FUNNIEST POSTER: Sox Fan in Tex/Moose/Schillingouttheks (cant really choose between the 3, all 3 can make me laugh)

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: One Red Seat/MC Hammer

BEST USE OF STATS: ahhchon

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: Being that I am a Yankee fan I will not vote for this category

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: IDK

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: For lack of a better response, 26 to 6

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: 26 to 6

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: 26 - 6, I like him.

Thank You, Thank You, I'm Honored :lol: :) :lol:
lol

He Hate Me
12-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Thank You, Thank You, I'm Honored :lol: :) :lol:
lol

kiss ass =P

Youk Of The Nation
12-13-2005, 01:50 PM
We need a "Best New Mod" category.

Id SWEEP.

;)

stocker323
12-13-2005, 02:55 PM
We need a "Best New Mod" category.

Id SWEEP.

;)

Oh I would wreck you in that competition.

Soxfan#1
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM
You guys suck. <_<. Show me one post where i have sucked up. That crespo and Yanshater post was sarcasm. I would suggest no voting for youself.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
If the purpose of this thread is to honor significant contributions during the year, then it is not going to achieve its purpose. This is because there is no one person that "owns" a title as the best or worst of anything. This best thing about a site like this is the diversity of opinions, humor, joint knowledge, and some fun distractions. This site is free ( unlike others out there ) and its mostly due to the Yeszir, Stocker323, CalvinHobs6, etc ( Youk The Nation has become almost non-exsistant since becoming a mod ). They spend a tremendous amount of time and effort ( with little reward ). As far as "the most/best" contributors that's somewhat bullshit. There isn't anyone here that is the most or best at every thing. Who is the "most" knowledgable, on what subject ? There's an old saying in my family that goes like this : "If I know what you know, and I know what I know, I know more than you ". Beating on someone for just pasting an article is wrong. All they've done is provide information ( saving time searching the net for you ). I think this should be a time to reflect upon the progress the site has made. There are many contributers that should be proud.
That being said :

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: Cumulative knowledge of the site.

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: We're all passionate, it just depends on the subject

FUNNIEST POSTER: Sometimes the site is "best of the Comdey Channel"

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: Arguements are part of sports, name calling and defamation isn't part of an argument or discussion.

MOST ANNOYING POSTER: Has already been banned.

BEST USE OF STATS: One Red Seat, MC Hammer, 26-6, Riverside Sluggers, Ahhcon, many more.

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: 26 - 6, ARod2212, AlexanderThe Great, Optimist, RedRuffing15, actually most of the regulars.

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: This is a negative category and should be eliminated. Who are they supposed to be sucking up to ? Their teacher ? Their boss ?

Soxfan#1
12-13-2005, 05:22 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: ElsBrueno

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: Sox Fan on The Cape

FUNNIEST POSTER: schillingouttheks

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: Yankshater213

BEST USE OF STATS: riverside sluggers

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: Redruffing15

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: Gabekaplerluver13

yeszir
12-13-2005, 05:25 PM
I said most annoying poster was eliminated. Stop using it as a category.

Soxfan#1
12-13-2005, 05:31 PM
You said only worst poster. I didn't see the edit. Shouldn't you be studying?

yeszir
12-13-2005, 06:02 PM
You said only worst poster. I didn't see the edit. Shouldn't you be studying?
:banned:

Soxfan#1
12-13-2005, 06:12 PM
Yankshater you bastard I told you,

YanksHater213
12-13-2005, 06:33 PM
Hahahahahaha, you did, didnt you.

Youk Of The Nation
12-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh I would wreck you in that competition.

Are you new? You were a mod when I got here I thought... :blink:

Manny Goes Boom
12-13-2005, 09:35 PM
If people are serious about this we should make poll threads (for each category) so no one has to count and we won't have to worry about counting errors.

And IMO Yeszir should make the categories. Unless he is studying then a mod should. (I feel you bro, finals suck)

ahhchon
12-13-2005, 09:44 PM
It's a shame that a lot of the new guys don't know any of the older guys who don't come on as much anymore.

that's because a lot of the new guys are complete retards, which drive us oldies away.

I said most annoying poster was eliminated. Stop using it as a category.

that was read so much louder in my head because he's the admin, super freaky.

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER(s): stevece80, zenny, bsr, one seat

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: me, i hate stupid people but i love bashing them

FUNNIEST POSTER: all the newbies that think they can trade a pair of used damon socks for abreu

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: the stupid newbies

BEST USE OF STATS: "ahhchon"-26 to 6 HOLY SHIZNATS, 26 to 6 spelled my name properly!

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: the ones that have half a brain

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: stupid category.

john

RedSoxRooter
12-13-2005, 10:07 PM
that's because a lot of the new guys are complete retards, which drive us oldies away.

john

If you're going to take away "Most Annoying Poster", then there should definitely be a "BIGGEST RETARD" category.

yeszir
12-13-2005, 10:44 PM
that was read so much louder in my head because he's the admin, super freaky.

Should I type like that from now on? :lol:

stocker323
12-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Are you new? You were a mod when I got here I thought... :blink:

Well I was named moderator in the end of January, so technically I was new this year.

RedRuffing15
12-14-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't really know many answers to these..as I spend most of my time in the General Baseball area, but I'll try and wing it--

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER(s): I;d say the most knowledgeable poster would be whoever watched the Red Sox longest, therefore, (probably) the oldest fan on the site. That because they've seen all the things we only hear about, so they know what it was like seeing Ted Williams, hearing/seeing all the calls, seeing Tony Conigliaro hit, all that that everyoneone else just "knows" about
MOST PASSIONATE POSTER:Again, you gotta be pretty passionate to sit on a computer and post on a site all day, So I say all 86 members here who have over 200posts
FUNNIEST POSTER: Moose, he supplies all the funnies
MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: I'll say Sox Fan in Tex, cuz hes the only one here I got into an argument with.
BEST USE OF STATS: I don't think theres a bad way to use stats:D lol unless you say "Red Sox are better than the Orioles right now, becuase the Red Sox SP have a combined ERA of 4.78, and the Orioles is 2.67"
LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: I hate no Yankee fan
BIGGEST SUCK-UP: Anyone who has ever said "I Agree" or used the following emoticons:
:lol: :thumbsup: :D :clap: :dance:

lol

I would be more right on on 1 person per catagory if you did do those polls....just saying

Sizzlin22
12-14-2005, 07:19 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: elsrbueno, thorugh we're all pretty good

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: Hard to tell

FUNNIEST POSTER: Youk Of The Nation

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: JimBrown32 (or whatever number is at the end of Jim Brown)

BEST USE OF STATS: ahhcohn

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: He Hate Me

Whatever happened to Zenny? He was a pretty smart poster.

Sizzlin22
12-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Ok I'm not trying to be a jerk here but I have to point this out. The bold is my typing
I don't really know many answers to these..as I spend most of my time in the General Baseball area, but I'll try and wing it--

MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER(s): I;d say the most knowledgeable poster would be whoever watched the Red Sox longest, therefore, (probably) the oldest fan on the site. That because they've seen all the things we only hear about, so they know what it was like seeing Ted Williams, hearing/seeing all the calls, seeing Tony Conigliaro hit, all that that everyoneone else just "knows" about
MOST PASSIONATE POSTER:Again, you gotta be pretty passionate to sit on a computer and post on a site all day, So I say all 86 members here who have over 200posts
FUNNIEST POSTER: Moose, he supplies all the funnies
MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: I'll say Sox Fan in Tex, cuz hes the only one here I got into an argument with.
BEST USE OF STATS: I don't think theres a bad way to use stats let's look at the emoticon here ->:D lol unless you say "Red Sox are better than the Orioles right now, becuase the Red Sox SP have a combined ERA of 4.78, and the Orioles is 2.67"
LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: I hate no Yankee fan
BIGGEST SUCK-UP: Anyone who has ever said "I Agree" or used the following emoticons:
:lol: :thumbsup: Now lets take a look here -> :D :clap: :dance:

lol

I would be more right on on 1 person per catagory if you did do those polls....just saying I dunno this struck me as kinda funny.

RedRuffing15
12-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Ok I'm not trying to be a jerk here but I have to point this out. The bold is my typing I dunno this struck me as kinda funny.

lol......didn't know I did that...oh well, guess I can be in the running for suck-up now:dunno:

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 05:13 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: elsrbueno, thorugh we're all pretty good

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: Hard to tell

FUNNIEST POSTER: Youk Of The Nation

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: JimBrown32 (or whatever number is at the end of Jim Brown)

BEST USE OF STATS: ahhcohn

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: He Hate Me

Whatever happened to Zenny? He was a pretty smart poster.

Only one person thinks I'm the Most Argumentative Poster? Like 95% of my posts have been flames, rants or arguments of some sort. Seriously, I've been on forums and had like 1 post and got into an argument. I was surprised. All I know is that I am the best ;)

Sox Fan on Cape
12-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Only one person thinks I'm the Most Argumentative Poster? Like 95% of my posts have been flames, rants or arguments of some sort. Seriously, I've been on forums and had like 1 post and got into an argument. I was surprised. All I know is that I am the best ;)
They just couldn't find an appropriate category to put you in ( most have been eliminated ). lol ;)

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 06:21 PM
They just couldn't find an appropriate category to put you in ( most have been eliminated ). lol ;)

First of all, I ain't Annoying, I'm not a jackass and I'm not a kiss ass. I'm not in any of those categories, but I really do belong in the argumentative though, I've been involved in a lot of arguments. Like I said, all it takes is one post for me to piss someone off.

yankeessuck013
12-15-2005, 06:31 PM
JimBrown32 for Most Cockiest Poster....

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 06:35 PM
JimBrown32 for Most Cockiest Poster....

:o I know, I am, I've always been arrogant and cocky and smug. That's just me, the one and only ME.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-15-2005, 06:36 PM
First of all, I ain't Annoying, I'm not a jackass and I'm not a kiss ass. I'm not in any of those categories, but I really do belong in the argumentative though, I've been involved in a lot of arguments. Like I said, all it takes is one post for me to piss someone off.
Hey, at times you got something to say. Obviously, at others, your just trying to piss people off. I really like to hear your thoughts rather than the trash talk. But its your choice and I can respect that.

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey, at times you got something to say. Obviously, at others, your just trying to piss people off. I really like to hear your thoughts rather than the trash talk. But its your choice and I can respect that.

Yeah, but you know me dude, it's just the way I am, although lately I've cut down on the trash talking. The only person I've mixed up with is BigPapiEnFuego, probably the biggest jackass in my opinion, always has something to say about me.

26 to 6
12-15-2005, 06:54 PM
:o I know, I am, I've always been arrogant and cocky and smug. That's just me, the one and only ME.
Jimmy, SHUT UP!!! :lol: lol

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Jimmy, SHUT UP!!! :lol: lol

Haha, no.

schillingouttheks
12-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Haha, no.
lol owned.

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 06:59 PM
lol owned.

lol OWN3D!!!

RedRuffing15
12-15-2005, 07:16 PM
Well, I have to say, JimBrown, you argue a lot, but you never argue, I understand what your points are on your arguments mainly cuz were in like all the same forums(well. ur in the same ones as me, cuz ur in like 75 more than me). But most of your arguments quickly become personal and are brusque. I personally don't mind, because thats my style some times to. But for most argumentive poster, you need to have every word of your posts be based mainly on the topic in which your trying to prove. Not mainly just open ended threats and crude comments. But its still all good, your still smart...and almost know as much as me:D.

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Well, I have to say, JimBrown, you argue a lot, but you never argue, I understand what your points are on your arguments mainly cuz were in like all the same forums(well. ur in the same ones as me, cuz ur in like 75 more than me). But most of your arguments quickly become personal and are brusque. I personally don't mind, because thats my style some times to. But for most argumentive poster, you need to have every word of your posts be based mainly on the topic in which your trying to prove. Not mainly just open ended threats and crude comments. But its still all good, your still smart...and almost know as much as me:D.

Almost, I'll quote you on one thing.

I never knew anyone who is younger than me and still knows more about baseball than I do.-RedRuffing15

You said something like that in a PM. I just haven't showed it yet, but I know, from what I've seen, more than you. I just haven't showed my Baseball smarts for about a few months now.

BigPapiEnFuego
12-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Yeah, but you know me dude, it's just the way I am, although lately I've cut down on the trash talking. The only person I've mixed up with is BigPapiEnFuego, probably the biggest jackass in my opinion, always has something to say about me.

Yeah, because I am the only one in RST or here who sees through your fake bullshit toughness. You annoy the fuck out of me and probably everyone else because you act like you are a genious, and everyone should be afraid of you because you have been in jail 75 times or some shit. You're one of those douchebags where if you were shot dead in the street many people wouldn't give a fuckm and the collective IQ of the world would actually rise a few points.

User Name
12-15-2005, 07:41 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: The way Is ee it, yeszir seems pretty knowledgeable.

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER:We're pretty much all passionate, no?

FUNNIEST POSTER: Lots of them

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: Don't know...

BEST USE OF STATS: Bosox84?

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: I don't like any of them...

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: Gabekaplerluver19

Optimist
12-15-2005, 07:43 PM
MOST KNOWLEDGABLE POSTER: 26 to 6

MOST PASSIONATE POSTER: MC Hammer (telling fans of a rival team to 'just go die' is pretty passionate ....and psycho.)

FUNNIEST POSTER: Moose/ Sox Fan in Texas

MOST ARGUMENTATIVE POSTER: MC Hammer/Sox Fan in Texas

BEST USE OF STATS: No idea.

LEAST-HATED YANKEES FAN: What a pessimistic category. :lol:

BIGGEST SUCK-UP: Again, no idea.

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah, because I am the only one in RST or here who sees through your fake bullshit toughness. You annoy the fuck out of me and probably everyone else because you act like you are a genious, and everyone should be afraid of you because you have been in jail 75 times or some shit. You're one of those douchebags where if you were shot dead in the street many people wouldn't give a fuckm and the collective IQ of the world would actually rise a few points.

Lol, yet I'm smarter than your dumb ass. You've always got your dumb ass little comments. I'm fake? Dude, I really can't prove nothing to you, I really don't want to either. Oh? I have only been in jail about 25 times:rolleyes:

You just have a problem with me, you just can't seem to take the fact that there are arrogant people out there, damnit I realize I'm one of those people. Oh yeah, I need to add one more point, you're about the moodiest man I know, your attitude changes all the time, you always have to shift it every now and again. Like when you actually believed that I was bad ass, I could see that that wasn't actually sarcasm, by the rest of that post, do I need to go get it? You're moodier than my mom.

BigPapiEnFuego
12-15-2005, 07:48 PM
Yeah, i am moody. I possibly have bi-polar dissorder. That post was sarcasm. I know, it's hard to notice that online, but whatever. Go ahead and think i was serious. If that sort of praise gets you off, then think it.

RedRuffing15
12-15-2005, 07:51 PM
Almost, I'll quote you on one thing.

I never knew anyone who is younger than me and still knows more about baseball than I do.-RedRuffing15

You said something like that in a PM. I just haven't showed it yet, but I know, from what I've seen, more than you. I just haven't showed my Baseball smarts for about a few months now.

Yep...that is what I said, but I'm still sticking by it, see, I know all about the stuff people don't care to hear about, I read up and care into the depths of the game. Red Ruffing for instance, People might know him becuase of how he did good as a Yankee. But the thing that I find more intresting, is how it took him 1 year to go from OF to MLB quality SP, and how he only has 6 toes, things like that are what intrest me. And those kind of this are USLESS in talk forums, who cares about that stuff. Thats what I know, yea I know a helluvalot about players, stats season, and such things. But the real intresting parts of baseball, is the things you can't find on stat website. I don't learn this stuff to contest others, though many people I know feel so, and it sorta makes me mad. I don't read and study becuase I wanna be the best, but becuase its really mind blowing...the whole behind the game.

JimBrown32
12-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah, i am moody. I possibly have bi-polar dissorder. That post was sarcasm. I know, it's hard to notice that online, but whatever. Go ahead and think i was serious. If that sort of praise gets you off, then think it.

Oh Yeah? Lol, shit dude, I guess you want me to look like a hater or something? Is that what you want me to look like? Dude, if you had bi-polar, or if that was sarcasm again, let me know, then I'm sorry, because the only reason I've been an ass to you for all this time has been because of your moody little attitude. I can't really tell if that was just sarcasm or if that was serious, but I seriously doubt that was sarcasm, because earlier in the topic you were agreeing with me. Dude, Shut the fuck up.

26 to 6
12-15-2005, 08:02 PM
I dont know if you saw any of the posts during the 26 to 6/JimBrown fued era, but I agreed with you 100%, but now that he doesnt cause as many problems with me I just deal with it.

I'm fake? Dude, I really can't prove nothing to you, I really don't want to either. Oh? I have only been in jail about 25 times
I dont know man, you did have a tendency to go all "internet tough guy" here, kind of annoying. But you've been good lately since that little "truce" we had and I have no problems with you now.

Soxfan#1
12-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Jimbrown is a kickass type poster. He posts at my board and is a excellent admin because of that attitude. He comes down hard on posters who SPAM and he knows his baseball.He has a temper though......

CalvnHobs6
12-15-2005, 08:43 PM
I really don't want to move this thread to fights. If we can please stay on topic about "Awards," that'd be great. Handle this "arguement" elsewhere, thanks.

ARod2212
12-15-2005, 11:22 PM
Damnit. Why can't there be a most hated Yankee fan award?

Manny Goes Boom
12-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Damnit. Why can't there be a most hated Yankee fan award?

That could be arranged...:lol:

ahhchon
12-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Jimbrown is a kickass type poster. He posts at my board and is a excellent admin because of that attitude. He comes down hard on posters who SPAM and he knows his baseball.He has a temper though......

that's great, too bad he only does that in your forum. it is possible that jim used to be a good member, posting valuable information, using stats to back up his comments etc. since i have returned and become a regular again i have yet to see him post anything of value to this forum.

every post he makes is a bash against someone. everything just becomes and uncivilized flame war, which is probably one of the most annoying things on talksox.

i'm not bashing on jim, i'm just giving an outsiders point of view so that maybe he can see what i'm talking about.

papienfuego - if you haven't noticed he gets a kick out of pissing you off, if it bothers you so much block it so you don't have to read it, stop crying..

john

GabeKaplerluver19
12-16-2005, 07:11 PM
I'm not gonna win anything!:( maybe we should have like most emotional or something like that. i would def. win,lol.

Soxfan#1
12-16-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm not gonna win anything!:( maybe we should have like most emotional or something like that. i would def. win,lol.
How about lucky there ot banned yet, I would be close in that too :lol:

GabeKaplerluver19
12-16-2005, 09:44 PM
yeah, yesir has been really nice to me. he's let a few things slide. i should def. stop being so uninformational(?).

Soxfan#1
12-16-2005, 09:47 PM
I want anyone and everyone who posted me as suck up to show a post where I suck up?

yankeessuck013
12-16-2005, 09:53 PM
I want anyone and everyone who posted me as suck up to show a post where I suck up?

You really are the nicest guy i've never met. Thank you for all you've done.

if that doesn't scream "suck up" at you, idk what does.

GabeKaplerluver19
12-16-2005, 09:59 PM
that screams suck-up to me! but i do that a lot to!

yeszir
12-16-2005, 10:30 PM
uninformational(?).
:lol:

GabeKaplerluver19
12-16-2005, 10:32 PM
:lol:
hey, I put a question mark!!!!!

26 to 6
12-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Im curious, what were you TRYING to say, because I cant gather it from uninformational

26 to 6
12-16-2005, 10:38 PM
I just put it because everyone else put it and I decided to copy off of them because I didnt have an answer for that category. But its not that big a deal.

GabeKaplerluver19
12-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Im curious, what were you TRYING to say, because I cant gather it from uninformational

Uninformational- usless, no usful info in it. get it.

ex- i have to stop being uninformationa. translates to i have to stop saying stuff with no useful info in it.:D

26 to 6
12-16-2005, 11:12 PM

ex- i have to stop being uninformationa. translates to i have to stop saying stuff with no useful info in it.:D
Got ya!

Do you mean like starting threads about "hot guys'" myspace profiles who happen to live in your town??

GabeKaplerluver19
12-17-2005, 10:10 AM
Got ya!
Do you mean like starting threads about hot guys' myspace profiles who happen to live in your town??

exactly!

He Hate Me
12-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Got ya!

Do you mean like starting threads about hot guys' myspace profiles who happen to live in your town??

No guy should ever make a post with the term "hot guys" in it. :thumbdown

Soxfan#1
12-17-2005, 12:29 PM
if that doesn't scream "suck up" at you, idk what does.

So what did you say when you won tickets. Everyone says it because SFOC is a great generous guy. I was happy because I won tickets.

26 to 6
12-17-2005, 12:41 PM
No guy should ever make a post with the term "hot guys" in it. :thumbdown
I was quoting her, just without the quotes :lol:

I edited the post

Yea, ur right, that looked pretty bad

Sox Fan on Cape
12-17-2005, 12:53 PM
So what did you say when you won tickets. Everyone says it because SFOC is a great generous guy. I was happy because I won tickets.
I think its called a courtesy, go ahead being a gentleman.

yankeessuck013
12-17-2005, 01:21 PM

no argument but it was the only one that seemed like a suck up quote, I only went through the first couple pages of your posts.

Soxfan#1
12-17-2005, 01:29 PM
I don't kiss ass. That's why I am pissed. I get pissed at anyone and everyone who kisses ass. Here's a sample.

http://www.talksox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3475&page=2&highlight=Rate

yeszir
12-17-2005, 01:31 PM
I don't kiss ass. That's why I am pissed. I get pissed at anyone and everyone who kisses ass. Here's a sample.

http://www.talksox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3475&page=2&highlight=Rate
You're the one who created the damn category. Stop complaining. Don't dish out what you can't take.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-17-2005, 02:03 PM
If people are serious about this we should make poll threads (for each category) so no one has to count and we won't have to worry about counting errors.

And IMO Yeszir should make the categories. Unless he is studying then a mod should. (I feel you bro, finals suck)

I agree with this, otherwise it's doomed to fights and crap.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 02:07 PM

You are by far the forums biggest dipshit. Do you have any posts that have something to 'em? Something meaningful?

yeszir
12-17-2005, 02:10 PM
You are by far the forums biggest dipshit. Do you have any posts that have something to 'em? Something meaningful?
This post serves no purpose other than being blatantly confrontational and mean spirited. Keep it up and I have no trouble banning you or anyone else.

And this thread is one negative post away from being moved to fights and crap.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Ya'll just lay off the suck up shit on Soxfan, alright. Damn, who was he talking to when he said "You really are the nicest" or whatever? First of all, sucking up is when you kiss ass for superiors, such as yeszir because he's admin, or any of the mods. That's sucking up. I promise you, I'll never suck up, that's why I've been banned from so many places because I kiss no ones ass.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-17-2005, 02:14 PM
What a macho man, pick on a 13 year old. You're a discusting example for a human being.
BTW, you're not a Mod, Admin. or a contributinf member, you're just a useless pain in the ass. I really don't see any reson for you to be here. I sincerely, hope that one of the real Mods will boot you posterior where it belongs. Meaning out of here you poor excuse for a human being.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 02:20 PM
What a macho man, pick on a 13 year old. You're a discusting example for a human being.
BTW, you're not a Mod, Admin. or a contributinf member, you're just a useless pain in the ass. I really don't see any reson for you to be here. I sincerely, hope that one of the real Mods will boot you posterior where it belongs. Meaning out of here you poor excuse for a human being.

Please, I'm only 15 dude, shut the fuck up. I know I'm not, but seriously, if you're 13 you should at least be able to put up some wise saying here and there. You take forums to damn seriously, shut up, it's just a damn forum. Plus my words weren't even harsh. You really need to check you PMS.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Please, I'm only 15 dude, shut the fuck up. I know I'm not, but seriously, if you're 13 you should at least be able to put up some wise saying here and there. You take forums to damn seriously, shut up, it's just a damn forum. Plus my words weren't even harsh. You really need to check you PMS.
There are people out there that can help and control you ( social workers, psychologists, courts, police,etc ). She and many other members have been here before you and will be long after you are gone. You're nothing more than a dog terd in the road of life and worth about the same about of time and effort.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 02:30 PM
There are people out there that can help and control you ( social workers, psychologists, courts, police,etc ). She and many other members have been here before you and will be long after you are gone. You're nothing more than a dog terd in the road of life and worth about the same about of time and effort.

I don't need help dude, you're the one making a huge deal out of this, I'm not fighting, you seriously blew this way out of proportion, yet I'm the one who needs help? :rolleyes:

yeszir
12-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Alright, this thing will be moved where it belongs and some peoples behavior will be looked at.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 02:33 PM
I ain't speakin' on it anymore

schillingouttheks
12-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Good. I think you realized it.

26 to 6
12-17-2005, 04:13 PM
I agree with this, otherwise it's doomed to fights and crap.
Rick, you must be a psychic, because as you predicted, here we are in Fights and Crap ;)

26 to 6
12-17-2005, 04:15 PM
sad part it, o was really looking forward to the awards thing :lol:

Soxfan#1
12-17-2005, 04:20 PM
I just copied out of last years topic.

yeszir
12-17-2005, 04:46 PM
I'll start another, good version of this thread later on tonight.

Soxfan#1
12-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Good

jimmycarter05
12-17-2005, 08:39 PM

Ouch, thats pretty harsh.

Sox fan in Tex
12-18-2005, 04:09 PM
So I've been gone for a little while, and JimBrown still hasn't changed. Glad to see the ban. :lol:

GabeKaplerluver19
12-19-2005, 03:58 PM

that was so eefing mean and ya i do post some meaningful stuff, but obviously u haven't read anything to know that.

SFOC your the best, thanks a lot.