PDA

View Full Version : America is Laughing at You Today!

DespiseBoston&NY
12-21-2005, 10:46 AM
Your hero, Johnny Damon, is now a member of your bosses. That's right, YOU ARE ALL STILL AND ALWAYS WILL BE NEW YORK'S BITCHES.

Nope, I'm not a Yankers fan. But when push comes to shove, they get their due. They do have 26 World Championships and so many more pennants.

Up until last October I actually liked the Red Sox. Then you do the impossible and win the ALCS after trailing the Yankers 3-0 and go on to sweep the World Series. America cheered with you and was happy for you. What happens next?

Well, Red Sox Nation, you couldn't handle it like gentlemen. You had to act like the millions of a-holes you are. I saw how you acted this past season at Tropicana Field. You acted like your crap doesn't stink and your team was God's gift to America. Well your crap stinks, your team is not God's gift. You people carried on like drunken fools. One of your fans even tried to start a fight with Gary Sheffield. Egos? Yeah, you have big ones. That's all that big about you, however.

Nice defense of your World Series. Getting swept out of the playoffs by the other Sox! Really, a 1st class defense there, Boston. Nice. But we've come to expect it. Your team and you fans are like the kid who finally gets the keys to his dad's car and then trying to impress his friends, wrecks the car.

Kiss Johnny Damon's ass goodbye. Just like Wade Boggs and Roger Clemens, they've seen the light and gone to play for an organization (despite my absolute hatred for them) which has balls, brains and clout. The Yankers get it done. The Red Sox are a fluke.

American is laughing at you today as you're getting your due. We know what morons you are and have now been exposed as such. Players you pull so hard for, players you buy their jerseys and idolize, leave for YOUR ARCH RIVAL! Aint life great?
Merry Christmas, fools! :harhar:

riverside sluggers
12-21-2005, 10:57 AM
get ready to say bye, dipshit

He Hate Me
12-21-2005, 10:57 AM
despite the fact that I agree with almost everything you had to say. Your screenname leads me to believe you will be making a "America is laughing at you" post directed towards the Yankees when Damon breaks down in his 3rd or 4th year. I won't havbe to worry about that though since there is a half decent chance someone will be banning you soon.

DespiseBoston&NY
12-21-2005, 10:59 AM
get ready to say bye, dipshit

THAT is exactly what I'm talking about. Someone comes in with a viewpoint 180 degrees different from yours and you have to call names or threaten to ban them.

Why do you have to go through life only hearing what you want to hear? Sometimes the truth stings a little, sometimes it stings a lot. I'd say today it stings a lot.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-21-2005, 11:00 AM
See you. The morning line odds give you 1 hr to 1 2/ hrs till you're banned.

riverside sluggers
12-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Yeaaa see, but your viewpoint is to start shit with us. That doesnt fly on this board. You really think you wont get banned?

Whats your team, the lowly Devil Rays or the firesale abundance Florida Marlins? Both of which rank the lowest attendances.

CalvnHobs6
12-21-2005, 11:22 AM
You're the kind of person who starts shit. I wanna take YesZir's advice in the other thread and find a creative way to ban you...but I just woke up. So therefore, I'm in a more irritated mood than a creative one. Because I am currently stuck studying Psych right now, I'd guess, DespiseBoston&NY, that you are in Freud's Anal Fixation stage. Quit holding your poop in. Bye.

He Hate Me
12-21-2005, 11:24 AM
lol.

making trolling posts or even starting any kinda fights on the day after a team icon signs with its arch rival = not smart move

Sox Fan on Cape
12-21-2005, 11:24 AM
Thanks, CalvnHobs6 ! That's two oustanding banns in a row ! Besy of luck on the Psch exam, I know you'll do well.

He Hate Me
12-21-2005, 11:28 AM
You're the kind of person who starts shit. I wanna take YesZir's advice in the other thread and find a creative way to ban you...but I just woke up. So therefore, I'm in a more irritated mood than a creative one. Because I am currently stuck studying Psych right now, I'd guess, DespiseBoston&NY, that you are in Freud's Anal Fixation stage. Quit holding your poop in. Bye.

BTW I had an A+ in psych when I took it in college. let me know if you have any questions. Don't worry, I wouldn't lie to you...or would I?

Youk Of The Nation
12-21-2005, 11:44 AM
Damn! Im never on when the bannings happen.

yeszir
12-21-2005, 11:44 AM
I
Hate
Yankee
Fans
in general.

I could take the "collateral damage" of losing the "good" ones if all of them could be eliminated. I cant believe you would waste your time posting this crap here.

And I think the anal fixation stage might be a good analysis. Although I do detect some hints of an Oedipus complex.

CalvnHobs6
12-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Could be the Electra complex in our new friend's case.

He Hate Me
12-21-2005, 12:06 PM

must be a fan of Pedro. Probably thinks the Yankees are his daddy :D

yeszir
12-21-2005, 12:15 PM
DAMMIT. Electra! I tried SO hard to think of the dad version, but I couldnt, so I just wrote oedipus. Thanks for reminding me.

schillingouttheks
12-21-2005, 01:45 PM
He lives in Florida. I think he's a disgruntled Rays or Marlins fan.

Sox fan in Tex
12-21-2005, 02:59 PM
If you like baseball, stop being a pussy and tell who your team is. Go back to sipping your orange juice, complain about your lack of labor protection laws and mess up your voting ballots. Your state has one shitty baseball team and isn't good enough to keep the other one that won the series a few years back.

If you're not a Yankees fan, then we have more championships than your team. We ARE NOT the joke, I guarantee that your team doesn't have the history, the fantastic fan base, or anything on our guys.

The heat and humidity are clearly getting to your small minded head. Thanks for the good laugh. You are the real joke. :lol:

yeszir
12-21-2005, 03:24 PM
If you like baseball, stop being a pussy and tell who your team is. Go back to sipping your orange juice, complain about your lack of labor protection laws and mess up your voting ballots. Your state has one shitty baseball team and isn't good enough to keep the other one that won the series a few years back.

Bwahahaha

Sizzlin22
12-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Is there any way to make it so that you have to have a certain ammount of posts before you can make a thread? That would stop the shit like this everytime something bad happens to us.