PDA

View Full Version : Any Yankee Fan

Plumpamania
01-09-2006, 01:26 PM
That thinks that they can post here can suck on my balls. Fuck off.

Soxfan#1
01-09-2006, 03:02 PM
I disagree. Soem that aren't problematic can contribute to the forum greatly.

RedSoxRooter
01-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Post of the year Plump..... :lol:

I think you should be able to ban yankee fans based entirely on their username.

Plumpamania
01-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Post of the year Plump..... :lol:

I think you should be able to ban yankee fans based entirely on their username.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

26 to 6
01-09-2006, 05:52 PM
PLump...go eat some chowdaa, fuck a cat, go to school and get beat up for your lunch money, and shut the fuck up!!

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5986/diehardsoxfan2qq.jpg
^^Plumpamania^^

yeszir
01-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Haha, where the hell have you been man?

Plumpamania
01-10-2006, 02:05 AM
Haha, where the hell have you been man?

Been around. Always tried to access the site from work, but it kept buggin out on me. But I am back. At least for awhile. We'll see how student teaching goes this coming semester.

And 26 to 6, my Mom is dead, you sick fucker. You want to hear something "Even Jim Bowden could put together a contender for $200 million. Go stick your head back up George's ass and get yourself back to the YES boards. You fuckin monkey. Eat up some more dirty ass pizza with your pizano's and hell maybe I'll see you on Law and Order someday, or at least someone portraying you before they haul your ass of to jail for necrophilia, you sick fuck.

Plumpamania
01-10-2006, 02:06 AM
And just so you know, that image you posted, is everywhere, you could have at least come up with something different and original.

26 to 6
01-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Been around. Always tried to access the site from work, but it kept buggin out on me. But I am back. At least for awhile. We'll see how student teaching goes this coming semester.

And 26 to 6, my Mom is dead, you sick fucker. You want to hear something "Even Jim Bowden could put together a contender for $200 million. Go stick your head back up George's ass and get yourself back to the YES boards. You fuckin monkey. Eat up some more dirty ass pizza with your pizano's and hell maybe I'll see you on Law and Order someday, or at least someone portraying you before they haul your ass of to jail for necrophilia, you sick fuck.
Bro, I appologize. I of coarse was unaware of your mom. I really am sorry

But dont talk to me about necrophelia

...and yea lol, ur right, that pic is everywhere, just the first thing I thought of posting at the time.

....but my Italian heritage is something I hold close to my heart, so I would consider shutting the hell up about that.

jimmycarter05
01-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Whoa, whoa can't we just all get along?

RedSoxRooter
01-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Whoa, whoa can't we just all get along?

ummm. In the Fights thread? :lol:

Optimist
01-10-2006, 07:13 PM

:lol: