YAZMAN
01-31-2006, 01:44 PM
I can see an angry mob protesting from my office window:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/BoNeato/angrymob.jpg

YAZMAN
01-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Is there anything we can do?

Can the Administrator here help us?

Please show your support for billyboy, it would be wicked cool if you did.:thumbsup:

TheMeanWalrus
01-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Is there anything we can do?

Can the Administrator here help us?

Please show your support for billyboy, it would be wicked cool if you did.:thumbsup:

Yaz, he's registered as billy ruane

Maybe yeszir can help us out and un-ban him?
Please
Please
Please

VA Sox Fan
01-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Free billy ruane!!!!

He's wicked cool and funny! :thumbsup:

YAZMAN
01-31-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm riding my Huffy in protest until the great Billy Ruane is free!

Hammer
01-31-2006, 02:08 PM
you guys that are running this site are pretty cool in taking a few days and sorting everything out and un-banning us.........I don't know what billy did to get banned but it seems to me, if your going to give us another go of it...the least you can do is give billy the same opportunity...just my .02 cents.

you will not believe how funny this guy is.

CalvnHobs6
01-31-2006, 02:09 PM
I mean, his seven posts here all sucked, and none had anything to do with the Red Sox. I'll leave this one up to our fine admin.

He Hate Me
01-31-2006, 02:10 PM
well, this is uh interesting.

Sox Fan on Cape
01-31-2006, 02:10 PM
I can see an angry mob protesting from my office window:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/BoNeato/angrymob.jpg
That's humorous ! But, If he was part of the general ban, bring him back ! But it's up to Yeszir.

YAZMAN
01-31-2006, 02:15 PM
I mean, his seven posts here all sucked, and none had anything to do with the Red Sox. I'll leave this one up to our fine admin.

I think yeszir summed it up very well in his announcement in the Introductions forum.

I didn't see anything in his posts that was patently offensive, insulting to established board members, or trolling in nature. I hope the powers that be give him another chance, I think you'll find him wicked funny once you get to know him and read his posts with some context.

I'm also glad people are at least seeing the humor in this thread.

VA Sox Fan
01-31-2006, 02:20 PM
I think yeszir summed it up very well in his announcement in the Introductions forum.

I didn't see anything in his posts that was patently offensive, insulting to established board members, or trolling in nature. I hope the powers that be give him another chance, I think you'll find him wicked funny once you get to know him and read his posts with some context.

I'm also glad people are at least seeing the humor in this thread.

billyboy is a misunderstood soul....his crazy stories make me laugh so hard that I cry....give the wicked talented dude another chance......

Good thread YAZ! :D

Paradisecity
01-31-2006, 02:37 PM
To all the veterans of this fine board:

I implore you to let billboy post a few of his stories. You will not be disappointed.

Sincerely,

Paradisecity

yeszir
01-31-2006, 02:47 PM
Alright. Just for the sheer originality and brilliance of the original post, he'll be unbanned. :) Everyone deserves a second chance.

VA Sox Fan
01-31-2006, 02:56 PM
Alright. Just for the sheer originality and brilliance of the original post, he'll be unbanned. :) Everyone deserves a second chance.

Thanks yeszir!! :thumbsup:

YAZMAN
01-31-2006, 04:13 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/BoNeato/admin.jpg

Fishsticks
01-31-2006, 05:01 PM
Billy is one cool and funny dude. Thank you very much Yeszir.

YAZMAN
01-31-2006, 06:55 PM
Billy is one cool and funny dude. Thank you very much Yeszir.

Hopefully his return here will include another classic epic tale of the adventures of billyboy.

In the proper forum of course.