PDA

View Full Version : Guys, what should I do?

User Name
02-25-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but sorry if it isn't...

I got 3 emails, all saying someone with the IP 66.151.188.20 was trying to log in to m User Name account, all the tries unsuccessfully. How can I find out who it was? I know it wasn't me, I have like the same password for everything, and I know it by heart....

stocker323
02-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Hmm. The IP doesn't match anyone here. But I think I know what the solution is. When any user logs in to the site it automatically fills in the username blank with the title "User Name", expecting someone to replace with their actual username. It is possible that someone typed in their password and forgot to change the part where it says username and that is probably where all the confusion came in. I hope this made sense, I can screen print it and show it to you if it doesn't make a lot of sense. I guess that's what happens when you choose that specific name. :lol:

RedSoxRooter
02-25-2006, 01:26 PM
:lol: That is too funny.

Sox Fan on Cape
02-25-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but sorry if it isn't...

I got 3 emails, all saying someone with the IP 66.151.188.20 was trying to log in to m User Name account, all the tries unsuccessfully. How can I find out who it was? I know it wasn't me, I have like the same password for everything, and I know it by heart....
It's tough being a "stud" they must to stocking you. Just kidding, best laugh I had today. Whay stocker said is probably the most accurate though.

yeszir
02-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Hahaha, thats the downside of picking your user name. :lol:

Sox Fan on Cape
02-26-2006, 12:05 AM
Now if you phrased it right " Girls, what should I do ? " They would say simple, ask him for a date !

User Name
02-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Oooooooh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA