PDA

View Full Version : Contests Response

Sox Fan on Cape
03-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Contests are currently running for College Basketball ( $ 100 prize ) still open. Fantasy baseball two leagues,league # 1 is full, league # 2 is somewhat full. The problem is people say that they are in and don't follow up and read and follow instructions. Someone is making the time and commitment to run these for your enjoyment. Also those that signed up are serious about their participation. That means people are counting on you to do your part. I'm not running any of these particular contests, but I've run a few before. I can say that there is nothing worse and having to track down people that don't respond or follow through. I understand, that most people don't bother going down to the contest forum, but that's where it belongs. My point is that if you don't or can't follow through, then don't join. The contests are set-up for fun and enjoyment, not for aggravation for the person that runs them.

Re: Fantasy Baseball League #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll extend the deadline so people can get in on time I guess. You need to post NO LATER than Monday 3/6 @ 10pm EST. If you do not, your spot WILL be given up.