PDA

View Full Version : Update to Current & New Contests

Sox Fan on Cape
05-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Just an up date for current and future contests.

I have " Jury Duty " starting 8:00 AM tommorrow. I have no idea what the time requirement will be. This will be my nineth time.

Weekly ending 5/7 : On going, closed to new entries, the game 5/2 doesn't count.

Weekly ending 5/14 : Will be posted tommow ( 5/3), I hope.

Rivalry Contest : This contest is closed to new entrants. The contest is based on the dates stated. Meaning games post poned due not court. So we're down to three games ( subject to rain ).

Fantasy Baseball Leagues 1 & 2 : Both of these are on going, currently closed to new entrants. Any changes are up to the Commissar ( Schillingoutthek's )

Sox Fan on Cape
05-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Just an up date for current and future contests.

I have " Jury Duty " starting 8:00 AM tommorrow. I have no idea what the time requirement will be. This will be my nineth time.

Weekly ending 5/7 : On going, closed to new entries, the game 5/2 doesn't count.

Weekly ending 5/14 : Will be posted tommow ( 5/3), I hope.

Rivalry Contest : This contest is closed to new entrants. The contest is based on the dates stated. Meaning games post poned due not court. So we're down to three games ( subject to rain ).

Fantasy Baseball Leagues 1 & 2 : Both of these are on going, currently closed to new entrants. Any changes are up to the Commissar ( Schillingoutthek's )
Please read this first.