PDA

View Full Version : Posada's have Air Scare

26 to 6
07-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Well appearantly Jorge's wife Laura (who is HOT, btw) and their two kids were aboard a Tampa bound flight that departed fro LaGuardia. About 15 minutes before landing in Tampa a man (who appearantl is from the Bronx, served in Iraq, and ironically was wearing a Yankee hat) ran and smashed into the cockpit a few times.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/story/433914p-365558c.html

Jorge Posada looked exhausted when he arrived at Tropicana Field yesterday, so Joe Torre left him out of the starting lineup.
Posada needed a break after the emotional ordeal he's endured since Thursday night - his wife, Laura, and their two children were passengers on the LaGuardia-to-Tampa flight in which a fellow passenger charged the cockpit, slammed into the door and had to be restrained by several other flyers.

"It's a weird experience," said Posada, who entered as a pinch-hitter in the eighth yesterday and struck out. "I don't know what to say. It just happened. Nothing happened and thank God for that. I'm glad that everything is okay. You go on. It's something you don't want to experience, but it happened and you go on. Anything can happen."

Laura Posada and the couple's two children, Jorge Jr., 6, and Paulina, almost 4, were sitting in the coach section with Laura's cousin and aunt on Delta Flight 1850 and expecting to land in Tampa in about 15 minutes when a man identified as 24-year-old Neftali Alexander Laimendez sprinted past and crashed into the cockpit doors several times. Laimendez, a Bronx native who was wearing a Yankee cap, according to various media reports, had recently served in the U.S. Army in Iraq, reports said.

Jorge Posada was on the Yanks' charter flight to Tampa when his wife left him a phone message about the incident. "I called when we landed and they were all awake," Posada said.

Posada said he spent much of the past few nights awake with his wife. "She's okay. ... It's hard to sleep and stuff," Posada said. "It's tough, because she's up."

His daughter was asleep during the altercation, but his son was awake. "She told him a couple of lies to try to keep him from realizing what was going on," Posada said. "I don't think he understands it all right now."

At least, Posada said, the All-Star break, which begins today, is coming at a good time. The catcher has a home in Tampa and planned to spend the four days there with his family.

26 to 6
07-10-2006, 10:40 PM
http://www.jorgeposada.com/images/galagallery/g5.jpg
Derek Jeter, Vanessa Manillo, Laura Posada, and Jorge.

Just wanted to share this pic in case nobody has ever seen Jorge's hot wife, Laura.

Also, i'm usually not too into light colored suits, but that suit Jeter is wearing is definately pretty nice.

Also, let me reiterate how HOT Laura Posada is. On a scale of 1-10 she's a 20 :D

RoyNHSox
07-10-2006, 10:53 PM
I don’t know what sticks out more: Laura’s cans or Dumbo’s ears. Anyway, I glad she and her kids are okay.

Beckett95
07-10-2006, 11:21 PM
I don’t know what sticks out more: Laura’s cans:D or Dumbo’s ears. Anyway, I glad she and her kids are okay.

although his ears are friggen ridiculously big

RedRuffing15
07-11-2006, 12:24 AM
http://www.jorgeposada.com/images/galagallery/g5.jpg
Derek Jeter, Vanessa Manillo, Laura Posada, and Jorge.

Just wanted to share this pic in case nobody has ever seen Jorge's hot wife, Laura.

Also, i'm usually not too into light colored suits, but that suit Jeter is wearing is definately pretty nice.

Also, let me reiterate how HOT Laura Posada is. On a scale of 1-10 she's a 20 :D
:D And shortly after this pic was taken, Bubba Crosby showed up in style....on the arms of Buddy Groom and Scott Proctor.

26 to 6
07-11-2006, 12:32 AM
:D And shortly after this pic was taken, Bubba Crosby showed up in style....on the arms of Buddy Groom and Scott Proctor.
I could definately see that :lol:

rician blast
07-11-2006, 08:28 AM
.....when a man identified as 24-year-old Neftali Alexander Laimendez sprinted past and crashed into the cockpit doors several times. Laimendez, a Bronx native who was wearing a Yankee cap, according to various media reports, had recently served in the U.S. Army in Iraq, reports said.

Apparently Posada was asked to block the door and was about as effective at that as he is in blocking home plate.

Mr Crunchy
07-11-2006, 10:26 AM
wasnt posada's wife in the golden shower video with r kelly?

BoSox34
07-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Bad situation, fortunately, everything turned out OK.

rician blast
07-11-2006, 11:31 AM
his wife has a nice rack....wonder who put them in for her?

rician blast
07-11-2006, 11:32 AM

please tell me you are not a dude.

BoSox34
07-11-2006, 11:54 AM

What an akward statement.

ORS
07-11-2006, 11:54 AM
I think you can quit commenting on how hot Posada's wife is, you aren't fooling anyone.

Mr Crunchy
07-11-2006, 12:07 PM
is it a prison type of attraction or just a metrosexual thing??

rician blast
07-11-2006, 12:24 PM
or a broke-back sort of attraction where you're not "really" into that sort of thing but the circumstances...in this case the light-colored suit....just took control of you?

Mr Crunchy
07-11-2006, 12:29 PM
when in rome??

Youk Of The Nation
07-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Calm down, Fred Phelps. It really is just a nice suit.

So whats the over/under on Whore-hey picking up that gorgeous pile of sex if he wasnt a multimillionare?

Mr Crunchy
07-11-2006, 02:28 PM
over under??
do you mean what are the odds of that rat faced mother fucker landing a beautiful chick with the 34EEEs??

i'd say about as good as willie harris becoming the grand kleagle of the KKK or theo epstein becoming the head of aryan nation

BoSox34
07-11-2006, 02:38 PM
over under??
do you mean what are the odds of that rat faced mother fucker landing a beautiful chick with the 34EEEs??

i'd say about as good as willie harris becoming the grand kleagle of the KKK or theo epstein becoming the head of aryan nation

I sense a strong case of jealousy...

Mr Crunchy
07-11-2006, 03:33 PM
jealous of his money for sure...arent you?
i'd love to have 8figures in the bank and theres very little i wouldnt do to get it
but if i looked like him??
id catch without the mask and lool for an improvement
it cant hurt

yeszir
07-11-2006, 03:36 PM
I think you can quit commenting on how hot Posada's wife is, you aren't fooling anyone.
:lol:

is it a prison type of attraction or just a metrosexual thing??
:lol:

26 to 6
07-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Wow...fuck you guys. I get all sorts of gay accusations for commenting on a suit? Fuck you assholes. Idiots who can't appreciate a nice suit. Fuck off.

TheKilo
07-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Wow...fuck you guys. I get all sorts of gay accusations for commenting on a suit? Fuck you assholes. Idiots who can't appreciate a nice suit. Fuck off.

Last I checked, this is still the internet.

You can calm down now.

RoyNHSox
07-11-2006, 10:12 PM
I’m laughing my ass off reading this thread from beginning to end. ..Possible tragedy, big tits, latent homosexuality (?), great knocks on Dumbo…all topped off with a “fuck off“. :lol:

TheKilo
07-11-2006, 10:18 PM
I’m laughing my ass off reading this thread from beginning to end. ..Possible tragedy, big tits, latent homosexuality (?), great knocks on Dumbo…all topped off with a “fuck off“. :lol:

Dumbette**

HeadOfSoxNation
07-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Dude...what's everyone getting all over this dude for being gay for? He said Jeter had a nice suit, big deal. That doesn't mean he's gay.

Now that my George Michael CD has finished, I'm off to watch The Notebook. I'll catch you boys later.

ORS
07-12-2006, 05:41 AM
This guy would really dig your appreciation of fine threads....

http://www.houseofdiabolique.com/archives/carson.jpg

YanksHater213
07-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Wow, hahaha, thats pretty funny. Him saying he has a nice suit definitely doesnt make him gay. If you notice on the next like ne said that Posadas wife basically breaks the hotness meter. So yeah, I dont think hes gay.

ORS
07-12-2006, 05:48 AM
Wow, hahaha, thats pretty funny. Him saying he has a nice suit definitely doesnt make him gay. If you notice on the next like ne said that Posadas wife basically breaks the hotness meter. So yeah, I dont think hes gay.
I don't think anyone really thinks he's gay. But, what he said certainly sounds light in the loafers.

rician blast
07-12-2006, 12:33 PM

easy there, fella.

we're not saying you are gay. just you admiration of Jetes suit came across a bit weird is all.

BoSox34
07-12-2006, 12:35 PM
I don't think 26 to 6 plays on that side of the fence, it was just an akward statement to include in between all that Mrs. Posada talk.

a700hitter
07-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Also, i'm usually not too into light colored suits, but that suit Jeter is wearing is definately pretty nice.This is why Jeter can't be criticized, and why he is still playing SS. It's because of all the latent homo Yankee fans with their subconscious man-crushes on their matinee idol. You're like a bunch of giggly girls and you make me sick. Your manager head up the Jeter-Man-Crush fan club, otherwise he'd be playing second base, and ARod wouldn't be out of position at 3rd.

a700hitter
07-12-2006, 09:12 PM
So whats the over/under on Whore-hey picking up that gorgeous pile of sex if he wasnt a multimillionare?Whatever those cans cost, they are worth it.

Youk Of The Nation
07-13-2006, 12:27 PM
Bah, Ive never been a chest guy, especially oversized ones. I was looking at the shape of her stomach and waist and that smile.

Ga-hor-hor-haaaa-or-geous.