PDA

View Full Version : Pavano drawing trade interest?

26 Reasons to Hate Us
11-09-2006, 09:10 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/jon_heyman/11/08/bargains.busts/index.html

• Believe it or not, Pavano has drawn some trade interest.

I know it's just a one liner, but holy shit, someone still wants him? Must be because he is 'rehabbing his butt off' this year :rolleyes:

I say trade him yesterday for whatever you can get.

a700hitter
11-09-2006, 09:12 AM
Maybe there could be a Pavano-Clement swap?

Optimist
11-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Trade him for nothing. It's more than he ever was going to do for this team.

ARod2212
11-09-2006, 05:28 PM
I want him to stay. My friend's cousin is dating Pavano, and I want free tickets.

a700hitter
11-09-2006, 05:32 PM
I want him to stay. My friend's cousin is dating Pavano, and I want free tickets.Pimping your friend's cousin for Yankee tickets? Have you no decency. You should buy the poor girl a helmet if she will be driving in a car with him.

Soxfan#1
11-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Pimping your friend's cousin for Yankee tickets? Have you no decency. You should buy the poor girl a helmet if she will be driving in a car with him.
:lol:

ARod2212
11-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Well she was in the car with him, and I think she was rubbing one of Pavano's few unbroken bones prior to the accident.

I swear though, it is so entertaining cracking jokes about my friend and his cousin.

26 Reasons to Hate Us
11-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Apparently the Rockies are one of the teams interested:

The Rockies have called Baltimore regarding pitcher Rodrigo Lopez and the Yankees about Carl Pavano, whom New York would love to unload. Pavano, a bust in New York, has $22.95 million remaining on his contract, much of which the Yankees would have to eat for Colorado to get him. ... Agent Arn Tellem, on his client Kaz Matsui's return to Colorado: "It's the happiest he's been."

http://www.denverpost.com/rockies/ci_4659938

schillingouttheks
11-15-2006, 10:14 AM
At this rate, they'll probably end up with a decent prospect for Pavano, too <_<

Sox Fan on Cape
11-15-2006, 10:27 AM
At this rate, they'll probably end up with a decent prospect for Pavano, too <_<

True, but this is an expensive way to get prospects. ;)

rician blast
11-15-2006, 11:01 AM
I want him to stay. My friend's cousin is dating Pavano, and I want free tickets.

You'll have to aske her if Alyssa Milano was telling the truth...when asked if Pavano had, how should we say, "a package", she said something to the effect of 'let's just say the size of a man doesn't tell you the size of his junk' and laughed.

Word is he's hung like a field mouse...which shouldn't be surprising...he's already proven he has no balls.

jacksonianmarch
11-15-2006, 03:59 PM
You'll have to aske her if Alyssa Milano was telling the truth...when asked if Pavano had, how should we say, "a package", she said something to the effect of 'let's just say the size of a man doesn't tell you the size of his junk' and laughed.

Word is he's hung like a field mouse...which shouldn't be surprising...he's already proven he has no balls.

His value cannot get any lower. If the rockies want to offer the yankees what they would offer for a healthy, effective Pavano and eat some money in the process, then they should do it. But at this rate, the rockies will likely ask for the yankees to eat 15 mil and send the rights to Vinny Castilla back, who has retired. Cash has swindled 2 teams thus far, lets see what he can work out now. If he is able to get tulowicz, I'd be shocked.

Youk Of The Nation
11-16-2006, 10:20 PM
His value cannot get any lower. If the rockies want to offer the yankees what they would offer for a healthy, effective Pavano and eat some money in the process, then they should do it. But at this rate, the rockies will likely ask for the yankees to eat 15 mil and send the rights to Vinny Castilla back, who has retired. Cash has swindled 2 teams thus far, lets see what he can work out now. If he is able to get tulowicz, I'd be shocked.

I would throw a fit if Tulowitzki is traded away for that useless lump of bruised flesh. A FIT.

Gom
11-17-2006, 12:31 AM
Pimping your friend's cousin for Yankee tickets? Have you no decency. You should buy the poor girl a helmet if she will be driving in a car with him.

You know the phrase "If there's grass on the field, play ball"? We'll Pavano can't get on the field, so I think his cousin is safe with him.