PDA

View Full Version : Fox has hit a new low.

Soxfan#1
03-02-2007, 03:33 PM
http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1270153/article_images/headline_1172598125.jpg

Sizzlin22
03-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Damn it.

NateGrey
03-02-2007, 05:49 PM
.. For those of you that watch Fox News .. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9HpuZm6-g ..

yeszir
03-07-2007, 07:44 PM
The questions on that show are hard. I have no idea when Columbus day falls!

VA Sox Fan
03-07-2007, 07:54 PM
It's doing well in the ratings. Imagine that :dunno:

VA Sox Fan
03-07-2007, 07:58 PM
.. For those of you that watch Fox News .. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9HpuZm6-g ..

Your point being.....what?

See Red
03-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Sports coverage aside, FOX died to me upon the cancellation of Arrested Development.

NateGrey
03-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Ann Coulter = OWNED .

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FKF4Z36hyQ

.. Pity those who buy her books .. Geesh .. :dunno: ..

Soxfan#1
03-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Are you kidding? 24, Prison Break, The Simpsons. The only shit show on that channel is The War at Home.

EvilDonut
03-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Arrested Development was to smart for the average joe. They go throught the seasons on G4 though. Hopefully someone plans on picking it up.

Why was it cancelled anyway?

Rodney Harrison
03-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Arrested Development was to smart for the average joe. They go throught the seasons on G4 though. Hopefully someone plans on picking it up.

Why was it cancelled anyway?

Officially it was because it failed to find a "widespread audience."

I read somewhere that Showtime was going to pick it up. Anyone know anything of those rumors?

BSN07
03-09-2007, 05:41 AM
I think House is one of the best shows on TV... Family Guy is always good for a laugh too...

CrespoBlows
03-09-2007, 08:44 AM
Ann Coulter = OWNED .

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FKF4Z36hyQ

.. Pity those who buy her books .. Geesh .. :dunno: ..

Check out the one with Adam Carrola and her radio interview.

Mr Crunchy
03-09-2007, 10:13 AM
arrested development??

jason bateman??
god i hate that guy

fox is cutting edge tv
from married with children to the simpsons to family guy to king of the hill they have some outstanding and creative writers

i cant tell you the last time i watched the other networks unless it was sports or news orientated

fox news is a farce and is along the lines of the national enquirer as far as accuracy goes but their animated shows are tremendous and for that i appreciate them

Mr Crunchy
03-09-2007, 10:15 AM
ann coulter has the biggest cock in the GOP and isnt afraid to use it

her complete transformation into manhood should be complete by summer

i'd like to see her locked in a room with the 9-11 widows she was badmouthing
this twat should be beaten to death for the good of mankind

TheKilo
03-09-2007, 10:48 AM
arrested development??

jason bateman??
god i hate that guy

fox is cutting edge tv
from married with children to the simpsons to family guy to king of the hill they have some outstanding and creative writers

i cant tell you the last time i watched the other networks unless it was sports or news orientated

fox news is a farce and is along the lines of the national enquirer as far as accuracy goes but their animated shows are tremendous and for that i appreciate them

Arrested Development is the best non-animated show Fox has ever done. Yep.

EvilDonut
03-09-2007, 12:00 PM
ann coulter has the biggest cock in the GOP and isnt afraid to use it

her complete transformation into manhood should be complete by summer

i'd like to see her locked in a room with the 9-11 widows she was badmouthing
this twat should be beaten to death for the good of mankind

That adams apple is growing, i swear.

ARod2212
03-12-2007, 12:29 AM
I think House is one of the best shows on TV... Family Guy is always good for a laugh too...
God damn right.

See Red
03-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Family Guy is so hit or miss. It can be one of the funniest show on TV's -- and then the next episode can be unwatchable. If they didn't try and reach so far for comedy all the time, that show would be a lot better in my opinion. But all of the 'cutscenes', for lack of a better term, where they say something like "this is worse than the time that Peter... blah, blah, blah" -- the "blah, blah, blah" being something that's not relevent to anything ever, and certainly not the episodes -- makes it seem like really stupid humor which usually isn't even humorous. I can't think of any of my favorite shows that are on Fox, actually.

Soxfan#1
03-12-2007, 04:06 PM
They go for the desperate laugh with retarded jokes. I don't like the show.

I am becoming a huge House fan lately.

jacksonianmarch
03-12-2007, 07:42 PM
They go for the desperate laugh with retarded jokes. I don't like the show.

I am becoming a huge House fan lately.

House is starting to be so fucking unrealistic that it is losing me. Their first yr was great. The second yr lost me once they had Foreman get Naeglerosis and get better. Once you have neuronaeglerosis, you are in grave condition without any treatment being effective. I watched the last one when the girl with CIPA had the tapeworm and I almost pissed myself. An internist would never scrub in for a surgery. NEVER.

TheKilo
03-12-2007, 10:05 PM
House is starting to be so fucking unrealistic that it is losing me. Their first yr was great. The second yr lost me once they had Foreman get Naeglerosis and get better. Once you have neuronaeglerosis, you are in grave condition without any treatment being effective. I watched the last one when the girl with CIPA had the tapeworm and I almost pissed myself. An internist would never scrub in for a surgery. NEVER.

We get it. You want to be a fucking doctor.

jacksonianmarch
03-12-2007, 10:45 PM
We get it. You want to be a fucking doctor.

My point was, House went from being a realistic show to a very unrealistic show in the span of 10 episodes. That is the one thing the show ER has kept pretty close to reality. Their cases are handled, for the most part, as they would be in the real world. I dont watch for the love stories or the side story. I watch for the cases.

stevece80
03-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Officially it was because it failed to find a "widespread audience."

I read somewhere that Showtime was going to pick it up. Anyone know anything of those rumors?

There was talk, but the show is dead and gone. Probably one of the strongest three season runs of any show I've seen in recent years. The DVD sets are must own. It's amazing how much of the shows jokes were ongoing when you go and watch the seasons again, like the foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand.

CrespoBlows
03-18-2007, 03:52 PM

Fox News = Right

CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC = Left

Fair?

Soxfan#1
03-19-2007, 01:11 PM
I've heard reports Fox News is sjowing oblivious bias against Obama.

CrespoBlows
03-19-2007, 02:14 PM

I've heard reports that the Sun rises in the East.

NateGrey
03-19-2007, 03:03 PM

.. As is WEEI ..

JD Drew Luvs Julio Lugo
03-19-2007, 03:45 PM
There was talk, but the show is dead and gone. Probably one of the strongest three season runs of any show I've seen in recent years. The DVD sets are must own. It's amazing how much of the shows jokes were ongoing when you go and watch the seasons again, like the foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand.

You are very correct about it being dead. Showtime was willing to pick the show up, but the creator of AD said that he didn't want to go through the roller coaster of doing the show and having to worry about it's fate during and after each season. I just hope they get around to making an Arrested Development movie.