Rdsxmbnt
04-22-2007, 10:29 PM
injuries?

a700hitter
04-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Torre is an idiot!

jacksonianmarch
04-22-2007, 10:55 PM
you guys are on the ball a little. I said going in we would lose 2 of 3. I didnt think we'd have a chance in all 3games. I am a bit unnerved that we lost game 1 the way we did. Not overly upset. You can see my responses in my recap which will be posted soon.

example1
04-22-2007, 11:04 PM
No catcher and LF. The Yankees actually started the game without a LF or Catcher even playing. The Ump caught for the first inning or two, and the Sox let the Yankees borrow Manny to play LF.

TheKilo
04-22-2007, 11:06 PM
I'm tired of hearing the same shit over and over again.

If you feel the need to say something you've said 100,000 times before, post here.

jacksonianmarch
04-22-2007, 11:09 PM
I dont think you can argue all that much with my post.

TheKilo
04-22-2007, 11:10 PM
I dont think you can argue all that much with my post.

Probably not. I didn't read it.

jacksonianmarch
04-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Probably not. I didn't read it.

its more for yankee fans anyway. For once I am not red faced and ripshit pissed after a loss like tonights. Interesting.

TheKilo
04-22-2007, 11:17 PM
its more for yankee fans anyway. For once I am not red faced and ripshit pissed after a loss like tonights. Interesting.

That may be all well and good, but can you count how many times you've said something along these lines in the past week?:

"I hate Torre!"

"Our starting pitching needs to get healthy, it'll make our pen better"

"Our pen is dirty, just overused"

"Our lineup can mash, but we're not healthy"

jacksonianmarch
04-22-2007, 11:23 PM
That may be all well and good, but can you count how many times you've said something along these lines in the past week?:

"I hate Torre!"

"Our starting pitching needs to get healthy, it'll make our pen better"

"Our pen is dirty, just overused"

"Our lineup can mash, but we're not healthy"

I could go ballpark,

#1- 60 times on multiple boards at least

#2- it is the truth, but I'd say 15 times at least

#3- I think I made the connection between the 2 today actually, so I'll say 2.

#4- Once again, the truth, maybe 20?

I know I repeat a lot of stuff, but it is a good way to not get too caught up in the right now in april when I would usually be blowing my top. Remember, this isnt the guy you saw a year or so ago. I have ways to channel the anger, this is one of them.

TheKilo
04-22-2007, 11:26 PM
I could go ballpark,

#1- 60 times on multiple boards at least

#2- it is the truth, but I'd say 15 times at least

#3- I think I made the connection between the 2 today actually, so I'll say 2.

#4- Once again, the truth, maybe 20?

I know I repeat a lot of stuff, but it is a good way to not get too caught up in the right now in april when I would usually be blowing my top. Remember, this isnt the guy you saw a year or so ago. I have ways to channel the anger, this is one of them.

Masturbation?

jacksonianmarch
04-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Masturbation?

no need son. No need.

example1
04-22-2007, 11:50 PM

Don't you think that has a lot to do with you predicting that the Yankees would lose? I think you made it safe for yourself.

jacksonianmarch
04-22-2007, 11:58 PM
Don't you think that has a lot to do with you predicting that the Yankees would lose? I think you made it safe for yourself.

when you see that a kid with 2 AA starts is pitching for you vs the all world japanese god, you shouldnt have a ton of confidence.

example1
04-23-2007, 02:07 AM
when you see that a kid with 2 AA starts is pitching for you vs the all world japanese god, you shouldnt have a ton of confidence.

I hear ya, though that is about how I feel when talking about the possibility of the all world japanese god pitching masterfully against the yankees, even with two guys out. I wasn't shocked by his outing and I don't take it as a sign that he won't be effective at another time or a tremendous MLB pitcher.

jacksonianmarch
04-23-2007, 05:35 AM
I hear ya, though that is about how I feel when talking about the possibility of the all world japanese god pitching masterfully against the yankees, even with two guys out. I wasn't shocked by his outing and I don't take it as a sign that he won't be effective at another time or a tremendous MLB pitcher.

well, of all of your pitchers, Beckett is most equipped to dominate us. Pitchers that pitch backwards, as Dice K does, typically have trouble against us. You need a powerful fastball to get ahead in the count because we dont chase. Then have the ability to snap off the nice breaking ball late in counts to get the K. Pitchers who start with the breaking ball vs the yankees dont get the early swings and misses or little popup jobs like they do against the KC's and Seattles of the world. Of all of your pitchers, the one who pitched the best IMHO is Schilling. Ahead early in counts with the heat, put us away with the offspeed stuff. And if it isnt for ARod hitting a ball that was about 3 inches outside and at the knees over the wall in RCF, he goes 6-7IP while allowing 2ER.

Mr Crunchy
04-23-2007, 07:29 AM
i think that entire yankee bullpen needs a month in columbus
could they be burnt by 4/22??

talk about false hope and expectations??
proctor mrs farnsworth cha cha vizcaiano and the venerable mo rivera all looked very very beatable on the field this weekend.