PDA

View Full Version : Excuses, Excuses...

TGov
04-23-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm not bashing anyone but why the hell whenever ESPN talks about the Yankees, actually whenever ANYONE talks about the Yankees, all I hear (recently) is... EXCUSES...

Posada's injured so now the team is all discombobulated, ya sure... he'll be out for what a week? what about Varitek when he had surgery last year...

I understand there pitching is allllll screwed up because of injuries, that's fine... Chase Wright got bombed last night but he pitched in Single A and a couple Double A games in his career, talk about rushing a guy...

There pitching is shot, but not there lineup... but still they gloat and sympathize about the Yankees... Last year the Red Sox were so fucked with injuries but they moved on and did the best they could... they didn't (ESPN) cry over all of the injuries like they are doing with the Yankees...

The Yankees are the biggest team in baseball, have the most ring, blah blah blah, but it seems like ESPN has someone with the Yanks, especially during a game... o jeez don't get me into that, they bash the opposing team and praaaaaaaise the Yankees... I don't get it, and it's annoying as hell...

(I'm not trying to make this an argument...)

Coco's Disciples
04-23-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm not bashing anyone but why the hell whenever ESPN talks about the Yankees, actually whenever ANYONE talks about the Yankees, all I hear (recently) is... EXCUSES...

Posada's injured so now the team is all discombobulated, ya sure... he'll be out for what a week? what about Varitek when he had surgery last year...

Umm...we were "discombobulated" when Varitek was out. We sucked like no other.

I understand there pitching is allllll screwed up because of injuries, that's fine... Chase Wright got bombed last night but he pitched in Single A and a couple Double A games in his career, talk about rushing a guy...

He was on the 40 man roster and other guys, maybe better guys, were not. He was one of their only options.

There pitching is shot, but not there lineup... but still they gloat and sympathize about the Yankees... Last year the Red Sox were so fucked with injuries but they moved on and did the best they could... they didn't (ESPN) cry over all of the injuries like they are doing with the Yankees...

The Yankees are the biggest team in baseball, have the most ring, blah blah blah, but it seems like ESPN has someone with the Yanks, especially during a game... o jeez don't get me into that, they bash the opposing team and praaaaaaaise the Yankees... I don't get it, and it's annoying as hell...

(I'm not trying to make this an argument...)

It could be that New York is an enormous ratings market. Maybe they don't want to bash the team that they get a hefty amount of their viewers from? I really don't know.

Dana Kiecker
04-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Sufferin succatash.. im discombobulated