PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 3

Soxfan#1
05-05-2007, 03:54 PM
The trailer looked so good and so many people overhyped it. It was good for a movie, but not good enough to fill the hype. I didnt like them having so many storylines going at once, but they all came together at the end to make a great fill the hype ending for me.

Anuj09
05-05-2007, 04:20 PM
yeah i saw Hot Fuzz instead that was a great movie

god is a redsox FAN!
05-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Spider-Man was tight man. You are right, there were way to many stories, and it felt like it just ended all to quickly. I mean the movie was long, but it ended way to long.... I was hoping that one of the enemies( i'm not going to ruin it for you) lived through, and they would make another one with him.

Soxfan#1
05-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I liked the Sandman. He made a mistake and just got into some trouble.

Manny Goes Boom
05-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Spider-Man was tight man. You are right, there were way to many stories, and it felt like it just ended all to quickly. I mean the movie was long, but it ended way to long.... I was hoping that one of the enemies( i'm not going to ruin it for you) lived through, and they would make another one with him.

Gotta agree on the bold part. Although with what he had said earlier in the movie, it made sense that what happened, happened. (I know that makes no sense to those who haven't seen it, but see it and you'll get it)