PDA

View Full Version : Can we share music?

NateGrey
06-06-2007, 06:02 PM
.. ? ..

BoSox34
06-06-2007, 07:52 PM
In other words, can you give us all viruses just like you tried to do with your little hacking of the website last summer, Clay...no.

schillingouttheks
06-06-2007, 07:55 PM
BoSox, seriously, enough. This is getting ridiculous. Stop spilling your beef into other threads.

As far as the music goes, I'm not sure. I'll leave that up to yeszir because I don't know what he'd say.

yeszir
06-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Yes, we can share music. I want to get sued. I would LOVE to be forced to shut down Talksox.

(this was sarcastic)

BoSox34
06-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Haha, its not beef, its the truth. NateGrey is ClayBucholzisDaFuture...

Or maybe they have exactly the same political views, use the same phrases, both spell mindfuck like mindf*c*, and they both have the same favorite song by immortal technique...

NateGrey
06-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Yes, we can share music. I want to get sued. I would LOVE to be forced to shut down Talksox.

(this was sarcastic)

.. Point taken ..

schillingouttheks
06-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Haha, its not beef, its the truth. NateGrey is ClayBucholzisDaFuture...

Or maybe they have exactly the same political views, use the same phrases, both spell mindfuck like mindf*c*, and they both have the same favorite song by immortal technique...

Stop. Or I will temporarily ban you. You're playing with fire and it's going to go off in your face soon. You don't think the fucking mods have checked to see that it's not the same person? Sure, they act alike, maybe they are the same, but there's NOTHING through IP address matches or anything of the like to suggest that they are. He's still here for a reason. If we thought he was the same person he would have been gone long ago.

You are very good at provoking people. This stops now.

NateGrey
06-06-2007, 08:07 PM
In other words, can you give us all viruses just like you tried to do with your little hacking of the website last summer, Clay...no.

.. Dude, it was an online battle .. Smfh ..