PDA

View Full Version : Fire_Theo Must Go!!! Hes Littering the forum!

SCM33
06-11-2007, 10:51 PM
I signed on tonight to read a few thing from the site, like I do every night....and although I dont post as much as I used too....i have been a member for almost three years now.

Doesnt this qualify as spam kinda? Hes littering the board with all his opinions. Hes been sitting at his computer for 4 hours littering this site. He has 1/6 my posts over a 3 year period in a matter of 4 hours......can the mods do anything about this please?

--SCM33

SCM33
06-11-2007, 10:52 PM
FYI he has opned up 9 new topics...many of which didnt deserve to be opened in the first place....

Fire_Theo
06-11-2007, 10:52 PM
gee, my opinions, which are correct, are spam.

but those who are littering the board with talk of matt clement being better than pedro martinez are perfectly fine?

i've apologized for the earlier barrage.

CrespoBlows
06-11-2007, 10:57 PM

but those who are littering the board with talk of matt clement being better than pedro martinez are perfectly fine?

Then you launched a second one.

That's like the Japanese saying sorry for Pearl Harbor, and then they promptly bomb San Francisco.

schillingouttheks
06-11-2007, 11:02 PM

You're an idiot. No one has said Clement is better than Pedro. I want to be nice about this, so I ask you in the most non-offensive way possible...but are you retarded? You can't read peoples' opinions because all you're taking away are your own.

Your apology is not accepted. You're continuing to be an asshole.

SCM, we're keeping an eye on him. He hasn't done anything (to our knowledge) that warrants a ban...yet.

Thumper
06-11-2007, 11:28 PM

Since when are "opinons" correct?

That's like Christians saying the Bible is correct... :harhar:

Mr Crunchy
06-12-2007, 08:28 AM
fire theo
show your intellect here
show me 1 post where someone alluded to matt clement being better than pedro so we can collectively crucify him.

if you cant then kindly go fuck your aunt suzie

EvilDonut
06-12-2007, 09:35 AM
I just signed on after a little hiatus and holy crap, you usually don't see spamming like that. I don't think he's a fake account, no one is lonely enough to post that much just to piss people off, but then again, people shouldnt be as misguided as he is either.

yankees228
06-12-2007, 12:18 PM
It seems like he makes and argument, decides for himself what people's responses are without actually reading them, and then restates his point with the assumption that people are disagreeing.

yeszir
06-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Last night, I didn't agree with this thread. Today, I most definitely do. I give him about 2 more posts before he gets the boot.

yeszir
06-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Let us rejoice. We can now attempt to have baseball discussions without being called Theo apologists. Rational thought prevails.

ARod2212
06-12-2007, 12:38 PM
That took 9 minutes. Awesome.

schillingouttheks
06-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Last night was a doozy. I also learned how to split threads!

SCM33
06-12-2007, 09:02 PM
is there anyway we can have all the threads he started removed or moved to F & C???

Its an ugly picture looking at all the dumb ass threads he created.

example1
06-13-2007, 12:36 AM
is there anyway we can have all the threads he started removed or moved to F & C???

Its an ugly picture looking at all the dumb ass threads he created.

A-Freaking-men. Thank you yeszir for dealing with this mess.

SCM33
06-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Thank you

Soxfan#1
06-14-2007, 09:44 AM
How do you litter an online red sox community?

SCM33
06-16-2007, 01:14 PM
How do you litter an online red sox community?

Dumb question.