PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Swap?

HeadOfSoxNation
06-28-2007, 03:19 PM
I was supposed to have seats for the July 13th Sox/Jays game at Fenway from my Dad's company. I told this girl who I've had a thing for for the longest time that her and I were going to go (She lives on the Cape over the summer and we were going to make a long weekend of the game and the beach) Anyways, my Dad got an email the other day from the guy who controls the tickets that someone had grabbed the seats for that entire homestand and given them to clients not knowing that they had been promised to me. The girl I told about the game is SO pumped for it that I'm doing everything I can to get other tickets so we can still go. Problem is, I'm a poor college student and it sucks.

My Dad controls the seats for the Yankees and the Mets...I was wondering if anyone had tickets to either the Friday or Saturday (13th or 14th) Sox/Jays game and would be interested in swapping for a Mets or a Yanks game this season. (I'd obviously have to check if the game you want is available) Maybe someone has seasons and can't use them that weekend and wants to catch a game in New York sometime or something...I dunno. Anyways, I figured it's worth a shot. :dunno: