PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for some Football?

ORS
08-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Zach has kicked off the Talksox FFB. We need to agree to a draft day and time. Right now the draft is 11:45 pm EST on Tuesday, 9/4. Several have posted in the league that 8:00 pm is preferable, but the time is not available. So, we need to adjust date or time. For me, on a night before a work day, after 9:00 pm is too late. I'd prefer we try for 7:00 that day, but 9:00 is OK. Or, we could try it the night of the 3rd, Labor Day, at 7:00, 8:00, or 9:00.

Thoughts?

YanksHater213
08-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I'll be at school and I'll have tryouts all that week too, so I'm gonna be all kinds of pooped from adjusting to college and stuff along with all that, any day that week, around 7, no later than 10 should be ok.

I'll try my best to make it, regardless though.

Coco's Disciples
08-30-2007, 08:14 PM
I'll do it. Got my Pro Football Prospectus 07 and my magazines ready when I get back home tomorrow and I'll study up.

schillingouttheks
08-30-2007, 08:16 PM
How does Saturday work for everyone? Saturday the 1st has the most options for draft times. The latest I can get for Monday thru Wednesday is 5pm, which I could do on Monday or Tuesday, but I don't know about you guys. How does Saturday at 8pm sound?

EDIT: And oh, two people have not responded to the invites, so there are still 2 spots open for anyone else who wants to participate. I'll put Coco's Disciples in one of those spots. Next person that claims a spot gets it...

YanksHater213
08-30-2007, 08:23 PM
saturday at 8pm i probably cant attend im going to be drunk like you wouldnt believe...

schillingouttheks
08-30-2007, 08:26 PM
saturday at 8pm i probably cant attend im going to be drunk like you wouldnt believe...

Dude. The night is young at 8pm. You can slip in a draft. What about 7-ish?

ORS
08-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Yeah, the night doesn't even start until 10:00 when you are young. What's the draft take, an hour and a half? Saturday at 8:00 (or 7:00) works for me.

YanksHater213
08-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Dude. The night is young at 8pm. You can slip in a draft. What about 7-ish?

like i said... im going to try to bang it out regardless

im moving in saturday morning and drinking all day so if i draft drunk ill have to live with that... i missed my first 3 drafts this year, 2 were at bad times and one i forgot about

this one i really wanna do cuz i know pretty much everyones gonna be active and itll be a fun and competitive league so im gonna do my 100% best to be there

HeadOfSoxNation
08-30-2007, 09:36 PM

Spoken like a true "Oh my God dude I got sooooooooooo wasted last night" college freshman. AKA...the kind of freshman that you want to turn around and slap in the face. You're on a college campus, bro...everyone drinks...you don't deserve a trophy :)

TheKilo
08-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I will be at the Sox game Saturday night. I would definitely be down for either Sunday or Monday evening, however.

mtbykr
08-30-2007, 10:21 PM
If there's a spot open, i'll play. PM sent shill

Sox Fan on Cape
08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Who's Kram ? Never mind, it's Coco.

Sat. 6,7,8,9 is ok. Sunday is out. Monday is ok 8 and after. Tuesday all day and night is fine.

Sox Fan on Cape
08-30-2007, 10:35 PM
I will be at the Sox game Saturday night. I would definitely be down for either Sunday or Monday evening, however.

Are you in the league ? Are you Kram ?

TheKilo
08-30-2007, 10:35 PM
This is on Yahoo, correct?

Sox Fan on Cape
08-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Yes

YanksHater213
08-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Spoken like a true "Oh my God dude I got sooooooooooo wasted last night" college freshman. AKA...the kind of freshman that you want to turn around and slap in the face. You're on a college campus, bro...everyone drinks...you don't deserve a trophy :)

hhaha if you dont mind me saying so its going to be my first day im a freshman and my mom breathalyzes me at home so im pretty fucking excited about it

edit: so leave me alone :) let me enjoy myself

HeadOfSoxNation
08-31-2007, 07:11 AM
hhaha if you dont mind me saying so its going to be my first day im a freshman and my mom breathalyzes me at home so im pretty fucking excited about it

edit: so leave me alone :) let me enjoy myself

Holy shit your mom really breathalizes you at home? That's unreal. Well...ok...I can understand the excitement. Just be careful and don't go toooooooooo crazy...the one's whose parents keep the tightest hold on them in high school always seem to be the ones that just go balls to the walls as soon as they hit college. Be safe and have a good time.

mtbykr
08-31-2007, 09:07 AM
Holy shit your mom really breathalizes you at home? That's unreal. Well...ok...I can understand the excitement. Just be careful and don't go toooooooooo crazy...the one's whose parents keep the tightest hold on them in high school always seem to be the ones that just go balls to the walls as soon as they hit college. Be safe and have a good time.

Absolutly true

YanksHater213
08-31-2007, 10:02 AM

haah yeah im pretty pumped i know my limits. its fucked up but im more than glad to leave my house

anyways, as long as this isnt either during the day or late at night i should be fine. any time from 6-10 for a start time should be ok for me.

Sox Fan on Cape
08-31-2007, 11:09 AM
I propose :

Sat. Sept. 1 @ 8:00 PM EST

We need to get this settled so that people can adjust their schedules.

We also need one more member after looking at current sign-ups :

Brady CC.............................. Hyrax ( son of SFOC )
The Kram's Krew ................. Coco's Disciples
McLovin' ........................... . The Kilo
Exploring Dora ..................... Crespo Blows
ill-tempered Sea Bass .......... One Red Seat
Matt's Team ........................ See Red
do work .............................. Yankshater213
ZaCHattaCK ......................... SOTK's
The Cape Crusanders .......... SFOC
Average Joe's...................... mtbykr

ORS
08-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Saturday, 9/1, at 8:00 pm works for me.

Is this a 10 or 12 team league?

TheKilo
08-31-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm McLovin and I won't be around for that date.

Sox Fan on Cape
08-31-2007, 01:48 PM
Saturday, 9/1, at 8:00 pm works for me.

Is this a 10 or 12 team league?

ORS
08-31-2007, 02:06 PM
Kilo can't make it. Sunday work for anyone? AM or PM? I'm good all day.

Sox Fan on Cape
08-31-2007, 02:26 PM
How's Sunday @ 4:00 PM EST ?

It's good for Brady's CC and me.

TheKilo
08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
How's Sunday @ 4:00 PM EST ?

Works beautiful for me.

YanksHater213
08-31-2007, 03:10 PM
doable

ORS
08-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Good for me.

See Red
08-31-2007, 03:54 PM
I'll try my hardest to make the draft.. I'll have to check my schedule and I'll get back to you guys tomorrow.

Sox Fan on Cape
08-31-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm sending the info. to Mtbykr, so we can have 10.

Coco's Disciples
08-31-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm good with that.

schillingouttheks
08-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Sunday at 4pm? I'll make it that right now.

Thanks for sending the info to him, SFOC. I've been so busy with football these past two weeks that I just haven't had time to keep up with everything. Pre-season ended today though. Thank God.

schillingouttheks
08-31-2007, 10:40 PM
Guys,

For whatever reason, the Yahoo drafts are being incredibly stupid and not letting me pick any day before Monday to do a draft. Labor Day doesn't work for a few people, so that leaves only Tuesday and Wednesday with draft times between 9am and 3pm. Does Tuesday afternoon work for anyone? Blah. We may not be able to do a league this year if it's too complicated. Also, if we decide to just pick a date, we don't have to put in dues because if you're in a money league, you should always be able to make the draft. If you don't mind pre-ranking your players and having your team auto drafted, then let me know. If anyone's team is auto-drafted the league will just be for fun (which is probably what's going to end up happening). So, thoughts?

YanksHater213
08-31-2007, 10:45 PM
tuesday i have class all day then tryouts so thats completely out of the question... i cant do anything before 6 or 7

schillingouttheks
08-31-2007, 10:48 PM
The only other possibility is to draft after week 1. We could do Saturday the 15th at 8pm, if no one objects to that.

mtbykr
08-31-2007, 11:19 PM
Ok, I registered under 'average joe's'. As of right now the draft says: Tue Sep 4 11:45pm EDT . That will work for me, i prefer ealier but i can do it.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-01-2007, 12:08 AM
The only other possibility is to draft after week 1. We could do Saturday the 15th at 8pm, if no one objects to that.

Why not upgrade to Fantasy + ( I beleive for $ 124.99 ). One of the benefits is preferred draft time. I'd front the money.

CrespoBlows
09-01-2007, 12:41 AM
I'd throw down some change.

ORS
09-01-2007, 08:33 AM
I'd chip in.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Here's some of the benefits. If I can get in touch with Zach, I'll see how I can either pay for it directly or get the funds to him. The other way is to duplicate the league in the Plus format. THis would require all managers to register again. That's the best I can come up with.

Comparison........................................ ..... Chart PLUS............... Free

Advanced Commissioner Controls....................... yes.................. N/A
Enhanced Customer Service.............................. yes................... N/A
Preferred Draft Times................................... yes................... N/A
League Prizes............................................ ...... yes ...................N/A
StatTracker®...................................... ............ yes................. $9.99*†
Draft Kit............................................... ........... yes................. $9.99*†
Scouting Report............................................ ... yes................. $9.99*
Wireless Access............................................ .. yes..................... yes
Live Draft Application....................................... . yes.................... yes
League Communication Tools............................ yes ....................yes
Fantasy Profile........................................... ...... yes.................... yes
Team: $24.99 (50% off additional) - League: $124.99.................. Free

League price is $ 124.99

See Red
09-01-2007, 11:31 AM
I'll chip in double since I never got my money in for the baseball league

schillingouttheks
09-01-2007, 01:01 PM
I will also chip in if we do that. SFOC, the best way to do this would probably be for me to delete the current league, and then for you to form a new one under fantasy plus. We can all re-register in the league when you send us the league information. I'm sure that we'll reimburse you for the purchase.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-01-2007, 01:18 PM
I will also chip in if we do that. SFOC, the best way to do this would probably be for me to delete the current league, and then for you to form a new one under fantasy plus. We can all re-register in the league when you send us the league information. I'm sure that we'll reimburse you for the purchase.

The easiest way is to upgrade the lleague we have. That way everyone doesn't have to re-register. Let me know either way. I assume we're going for a draft date of Sun. 4:00 PM. I'll pay for the upgrade. We'll worry about the small stuff later. Let's just get this thing going. I'm willing to do what it takes.

PS : League members be prepared for draft on Sun @ 4, you also might have to re-register. We'll let you know as soon as it's been determined.

schillingouttheks
09-01-2007, 01:27 PM
I'll let everyone know ASAP. Stay tuned. I'll announce what's going on in this thread.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Ok a replacement league has been established.

League Name : PrimoTalkSox

Draft Date : Sunday @ 4:00 PM EST

You must register in the new League.

I will PM each of you with registration info.

See Red
09-01-2007, 03:50 PM
aw crap... I'm out I think.

Sorry if that's the case... I had to go sign a lease for my new apartment so I can move in tomorrow.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
aw crap... I'm out I think.

Sorry if that's the case... I had to go sign a lease for my new apartment so I can move in tomorrow.

Just register. There is no cost to you.

See Red
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Just register. There is no cost to you.

It's on Yahoo right? It said the password was wrong or whatever. I still want in and I'll pitch for the cost. It says...

There was a problem
* The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
* The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)
* This league is full. (Error #221)

edit: I have to go to work so I'll try again when I get off later.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-01-2007, 04:07 PM
It's on Yahoo right? It said the password was wrong or whatever. I still want in and I'll pitch for the cost. It says...

There was a problem
* The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
* The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)
* This league is full. (Error #221)

edit: I have to go to work so I'll try again when I get off later.

You might have made a typo. One Red Seat just registered with the exact same info.

See Red
09-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Just tried copying and pasting what you sent me in and got the same thing.

schillingouttheks
09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Just tried copying and pasting what you sent me in and got the same thing.

I got that too, but then I realized what I did wrong. You're trying to sign up for a free fantasy football league, but this is fantasy football plus. Go back to the fantasy football home page, and make sure you sign up for the league under fantasy football PLUS. It's a different registration area.

ORS
09-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Exactly, you have to go back to the fantasy football home page and follow the Plus links.

ORS
09-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Zach, I deleted my team from the free league. Are we still doing that one just for fun? If so, let me know the league ID again. I remember the password. I'll rejoin that one and just use pre-rankings.

schillingouttheks
09-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Nah, I deleted that league. It's all messed up now anyways because even if we did draft, no one would really pay attention. I like the Plus league a lot better, so we can just focus on that one.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Heads up guys. The new league incudes :

StatTracker® ---- Great during game day, tracks how the league is doing, play by play.

Draft Kit ----- I think it's self explanitory

Scouting Report --- I think it's self explanitory

These are now free.

mtbykr
09-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Registered as average joe's. Let me know what i owe to who (i assume it's SFOC) It may take a week or two since i am buying a new house, wife is due with 3rd child, and i just took a new job....all good things though :)

Sox Fan on Cape
09-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Okay, we're currently at 8. We still need :

The Kilo and YanksHater213

Anyone that knows how to reach them please do so. Have them check their PM's.

schillingouttheks
09-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Okay, we're currently at 8. We still need :

The Kilo and YanksHater213

Anyone that knows how to reach them please do so. Have them check their PM's.

I can reach YanksHater. Don't know about Kilo.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-02-2007, 11:25 AM
I can reach YanksHater. Don't know about Kilo.

Thanks.

schillingouttheks
09-02-2007, 11:40 AM
YanksHater = do work.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-02-2007, 11:51 AM
do work is registered. We just need Kilo.

CrespoBlows
09-02-2007, 01:44 PM
We got an hour until the draft?

schillingouttheks
09-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah. What are we going to do if Kilo doesn't register in time?

schillingouttheks
09-02-2007, 01:48 PM
I propose a quick change to the settings...

Is it possible to change the playoff weeks to 14, 15 and 16 instead of 15-17? If you have a star player on a team that's a lock for the playoffs, you won't get much out of him during the championship week. That's what happened with me and LT in the playoffs last year. I got nothing out of him in week 17 (my championship week) because the Chargers didn't play him much at all considering they were a lock for the #1 overall seed.

CrespoBlows
09-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Yeah. What are we going to do if Kilo doesn't register in time?

We can register for him, have the computer draft, and then turn it over afterward?

schillingouttheks
09-02-2007, 01:56 PM
We can register for him, have the computer draft, and then turn it over afterward?

That's a possibility. I feel bad leaving the computer in charge of his team though. I'm drafting for YanksHater today (I'll be fair, I promise lol) so I wouldn't be able to draft for Kilo. Do you think you could? We could just create an account for him and PM his ID and PW to him.

CrespoBlows
09-02-2007, 01:58 PM
I can do that. Do you want me to create the Yahoo ID?

schillingouttheks
09-02-2007, 01:59 PM
If you don't mind. We can register him, draft him a fair team, and then you can send his account information (ID and PW) via PM. Thanks dude.

TheKilo
09-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey hey hey.

I'm in and i registered.

schillingouttheks
09-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Whew! Thought you weren't going to make it.

YanksHater213
09-03-2007, 10:53 AM
sorry i couldnt make the draft guys, i just got to school saturday morning and we didnt get our comps until this morning now.

cant wait for this to start up

TheKilo
09-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Here's my team, thinking it's OK for the first go-round.

QB:
Drew Brees (NO)
Jay Cutler (Den)
Matt Schaub (Hou)

RB:
Cedric Benson (Chi)
Adrian Peterson (Min)
Marion Barber III (Dal)

WR:
Torry Holt (STL)
Calvin Johnson (Det)
Santonio Holmes (Pit)
Anthony Gonzalez (Ind)
Derrick Mason (Bal)

TE:
Vernon Davis (SF)
Chris Cooley (Was)

K:
David Akers (Phi)

Defense:
Chicago Bears

Quick preliminary thoughts:

I'm hoping Brees can replicate his monster season from a year ago obviously, but I feel Cutler and Schaub are more than adequate insurance policies. Running back is probably my weakest position, relying on hope that either Benson or Peterson emerges as a big time RB. MB3 is a touchdown vulture so maybe I can pick up some cheap scores there.

WR doesn't leap out at you but I feel I had a very good draft in terms of that position, as I fully expect Holt and Holmes to have good years. Plus, if Mike Martz's offense can get Mike Furrey 100 catches I'm sure he can do something for CJ.

Defense I'm happy with and TE is a crapshoot, but Cooley and Davis are solid safety valves for their respective teams.

All in all, I hope AP can take off this year (except when they play GB, lol). A solid, not spectacular team.

YanksHater213
09-03-2007, 12:14 PM
I've got four running backs, addai, edge, ahman green and lamont jordan, probably wanna package one of them with someone else for a QB upgrade.

Someone throw me up a trade.

Coco's Disciples
09-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Here's my team:

QB: Donovan McNabb/Brett Favre
HB: Steven Jackson/Travis Henry/Ladell Betts/Ronnie Brown
WR: Steve Smith/Donald Driver/Santana Moss/Mark Clayton/Ronald Curry
TE: Alge Crumper/LJ Smith
K: Josh Scobee
DEF: Pittsburgh

I am generally pleased. Hoping McNabb doesn't go down.

schillingouttheks
09-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm pumped about my team.

QB: Vince Young / Eli Manning (fuck the Madden curse, and Eli has been great in pre-season)
RB: Larry Johnson / Deuce McAllister / Willis McGahee / Tatum Bell / Chester Taylor
WR: Chad Johnson / Javon Walker / Darrell Jackson / Drew Bennett / Antwaan Randle El
TE: Jeremy Shockey
K: Josh Brown
DEF: Denver

I should roll with this team. I have 5 starting RBs that can get big points. If you are weak at RB, send me an offer. I really really love my team.

TheKilo
09-03-2007, 01:39 PM
I'm pumped about my team.

QB: Vince Young / Eli Manning (fuck the Madden curse, and Eli has been great in pre-season)
RB: Larry Johnson / Deuce McAllister / Willis McGahee / Tatum Bell / Chester Taylor
WR: Chad Johnson / Javon Walker / Darrell Jackson / Drew Bennett / Antwaan Randle El
TE: Jeremy Shockey
K: Josh Brown
DEF: Denver

I should roll with this team. I have 5 starting RBs that can get big points. If you are weak at RB, send me an offer. I really really love my team.

Man you love your fantasy teams a lot huh?

Let's see if we can't get something done.

YanksHater213
09-03-2007, 01:48 PM
QB: Matt Hasselbeck - Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Addai - Edgerrin James - Ahman Green - LaMont Jordan
WR: Marvin Harrison - Marques Colston - Randy Moss - Kevin Curtis
TE: Tony Gonzalez - Tony Scheffler
K: Shayne Graham
DEF: Carolina - Philadelphia

as i said before I want to package one of those RBs for an upgrade at the QB and/or 4th WR slot, so offer me up something, my AIM is the same thing as my name on here so if youd rather get something going there, shoot me an IM, if not PM me of offer me a trade.

schillingouttheks
09-03-2007, 01:56 PM

Haha, yeah I do. Normally my fantasy teams always make the playoffs in one of the top two spots in our leagues, but for some reason my baseball team sucked ass this year. My guys would jump out to a great start out of the gate, and then always blow the lead and either win by a small margin or just lose outright. It was frustrating as hell.

See Red
09-03-2007, 02:32 PM
I like my team

QB - Marc Bulger
WR - Terrell Owens
WR - Anquan Boldin
WR - Reggie Brown
RB - Ladainian Tomlinson
RB - Rudi Johnson
TE - Todd Heap

K - Nate Kaeding

D - San Diego

Sox Fan on Cape
09-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Gentlemen, I have a proposal. It is as follows :

Dues $ 15 per person.

- If all 10 pay, I'll add $100, this will give us $ 250 in the pool.

---- Prizes will be awarded for :

............... First........ $ 200 and the "trophy" or T-shirt
............... Second .... 50

If we don't get all ten the funds will go to the Plus league fees. If you think about it, only 8 members have to contribute to reach 10. Since, my son and I are/or will be in.

See Red
09-03-2007, 04:15 PM

Dues $ 15 per person.

If we don't get all ten the funds will go to the Plus league fees. If you think about it, only 8 members have to contribute to reach 10. Since, my son and I are/or will be in.

I'll go $30 or $35 since I never got my baseball money in, which I'm sorry about, by the way.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-03-2007, 04:22 PM
I'll go $30 or $35 since I never got my baseball money in, which I'm sorry about, by the way.

Your $ 15 will be fine. If you remember, you can win the "status", but you can't win the cash. nor can ARod2212 for the Fantasy Baseball.

See Red
09-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Your $ 15 will be fine. If you remember, you can win the "status", but you can't win the cash. nor can ARod2212 for the Fantasy Baseball.

Alright, and yeah I knew I couldn't win money... wouldn't accept it even if I could. Just kept putting off going to buy stamps and eventually just had completely forgotten about it.

Coco's Disciples
09-03-2007, 05:44 PM
I'll put in $15.

ORS
09-03-2007, 06:32 PM

Dues $ 15 per person.

I'm in, just need your address in a PM, Rick.

YanksHater213
09-03-2007, 06:34 PM
i need the address too... forgive me if it comes in late though, i just moved into school and dont have any envelopes or stamps, but as soon as i get some, i'll be sending it in.

schillingouttheks
09-03-2007, 06:34 PM
The $15 sounds good to me too. I just need your address as well, Rick.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I propose a quick change to the settings...

Is it possible to change the playoff weeks to 14, 15 and 16 instead of 15-17? If you have a star player on a team that's a lock for the playoffs, you won't get much out of him during the championship week. That's what happened with me and LT in the playoffs last year. I got nothing out of him in week 17 (my championship week) because the Chargers didn't play him much at all considering they were a lock for the #1 overall seed.

Sorry we don't have that ability.

schillingouttheks
09-04-2007, 06:06 PM

Send me an offer if you have any interest in any of my guys.

TheKilo
09-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Send me an offer if you have any interest in any of my guys.

I did than thought better of it, I'd like to see how my team does first.

And this is going to sound really lame of me, but I really can't afford to send out the dues for this fantasy football thing. I'm living in an apartment this semester and am pretty much going to be living check to check (from a school job that pays $8/hr) this semester because (a) I like to eat and (b) I spent close to $600 on books.

If you want me to leave the league, I will, or you could let me continue playing and I would not accept the prize in the unlikely event I win. I didn't think this would require dues, much like the fantasy baseball league I'm in now, otherwise I would not have signed up for it.

Again, I apologize, but there's really nothing I can do.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-04-2007, 10:26 PM
I did than thought better of it, I'd like to see how my team does first.

And this is going to sound really lame of me, but I really can't afford to send out the dues for this fantasy football thing. I'm living in an apartment this semester and am pretty much going to be living check to check (from a school job that pays $8/hr) this semester because (a) I like to eat and (b) I spent close to $600 on books.

If you want me to leave the league, I will, or you could let me continue playing and I would not accept the prize in the unlikely event I win. I didn't think this would require dues, much like the fantasy baseball league I'm in now, otherwise I would not have signed up for it.

Again, I apologize, but there's really nothing I can do.

Don't worry about it.

PS : Maybe you'll win it in the weekly football conmtest, then you'd be all set.

See Red
09-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Don't worry about it.

PS : Maybe you'll win in the weekly football conmtest, then you'd be all set.

I'd be willing to chip in an extra $5 for Kilo if anybody else would as well

TheKilo
09-04-2007, 11:13 PM
Guys, you really don't have to do that. I'll play the game for the competition of it and because I think it'd be fun.

Sox Fan on Cape
09-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Guys, you really don't have to do that. I'll play the game for the competition of it and because I think it'd be fun.

Let me clear up a few things. One, I paid the Yahoo fees so that we could have our league. Because the only time it seemed we could all get together wouldn't have been available if we didn't. Several of the guys said that they would like to contribute to the cost. The idea was to have a good group of guys and have some fun during football season. So whatever funds I receive, and whatever I add is for fun. Dues are not required and all are eligible for prizes. Let's have some fun guys and stop the worries over the small stuff.

CrespoBlows
09-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I'll send it Friday.

Is that OK?

Sox Fan on Cape
09-05-2007, 04:21 PM
I'll send it Friday.

Is that OK?

Fine

schillingouttheks
09-09-2007, 10:35 PM
Wonderful. The team that I picked for another manager is owning the team that I picked for me.

YanksHater213
09-09-2007, 10:43 PM
:)

too bad i didnt start roethlisberger i'd be absolutely trashing you.

See Red
09-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Don't worry, ladies, I'm winning this League.

After my three MNF'ers play this week I'll be the highest scoring team this week (hopefully)... a trend which will most certainly continue.

TheKilo
09-09-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm winning my game when my QB pulled in a solid -3. Nice.

Coco's Disciples
09-10-2007, 06:34 AM
You beat me Kilo. Steven Jackson's -2 hurt fairly bad.

ORS
09-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Don't worry, ladies, I'm winning this League.

After my three MNF'ers play this week I'll be the highest scoring team this week (hopefully)... a trend which will most certainly continue.
I've got 4 going tonight with better matchups. We'll see who scores the most this week.

EDIT: Oh, and Kilo, Chris Henry as the pickup from Tennessee? You sure about that?

YanksHater213
09-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Don't sleep on me for the most points either... I've got 69 right now, with Edge and my kicker going tonight. Had I started Roethlisberger over Hasselbeck I'd be +17 more right now with those guys going tonight.

ORS
09-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Good call. I had no shot with Leinart sucking harder than Traci Lords, which hurt Fitzgerald's numbers too.

YanksHater213
09-11-2007, 11:33 AM
most points. and i had roethlistberger on the bench...

sleep on me some more.

See Red
09-14-2007, 12:18 AM
I've got 4 going tonight with better matchups. We'll see who scores the most this week.

EDIT: Oh, and Kilo, Chris Henry as the pickup from Tennessee? You sure about that?

My MNF guys all shit the bed but I was still up there for scoring. I expected at least a TD between the three. I thought Heap against Cinci's D was a great matchup.

YanksHater213
09-16-2007, 12:49 PM
SFOC, just to let you know I 100% plan on paying you, I still haven't had time or knowledge of where to get an envelope so I don't need to buy 100 of them. My money will be coming in the next few weeks.

Coco's Disciples
09-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Pretty much the same story with me. You'll definitely get it.

TheKilo
09-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Welp, Drew Brees won't be starting for me next week.

TheKilo
09-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Drew Brees is available....I'm willing to hear any reasonable offers.

Read - Will ship out for $.75 on the dollar.

edit - Would really like to upgrade at WR, a possession receiver would be great.

See Red
09-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I'd bite and make an offer but the best I can offer for WR's is Greg Jennings, because no way am I parting ways with Anquan Boldin for Brees.

TheKilo
09-25-2007, 03:59 PM
I'd bite and make an offer but the best I can offer for WR's is Greg Jennings, because no way am I parting ways with Anquan Boldin for Brees.

What do you have in terms of running backs?

I'd like to part with Benson, as well.

See Red
09-25-2007, 04:22 PM
What do you have in terms of running backs?

I'd like to part with Benson, as well.

Rudi Johnson and the, despite his struggles, obviously untouchable LT.

TheKilo
09-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Rudi Johnson and the, despite his struggles, obviously untouchable LT.

Hmm.

Send me an offer anyways.

ORS
09-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Offer sent, Kilo. Let me know if you can't see the notes.

TheKilo
09-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Offer sent, Kilo. Let me know if you can't see the notes.

Can't....and countered.

ORS
09-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Done.

See Red
09-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Ahh... went to work and I miss out. That's alright, when I gamble on a trade I usually lose out!

TheKilo
10-01-2007, 12:18 AM
SOTK...you better hope Ocho Cinco has a monster game tomorrow.

schillingouttheks
10-01-2007, 09:40 AM
SOTK...you better hope Ocho Cinco has a monster game tomorrow.

My team is absolutely terrible. TERRIBLE.

Coco's Disciples
10-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Lol my team was awful this week. Like 34 points awful. I think 4 guys had 0-1 points.

YanksHater213
10-05-2007, 05:59 AM
im kicking ass right now

but this weekend, i'm going home and i'll be able to send in my dues... theyll hit the mail saturday morning.

just wondering, am i the last one to do so?

Sox Fan on Cape
10-05-2007, 08:49 AM
im kicking ass right now

but this weekend, i'm going home and i'll be able to send in my dues... theyll hit the mail saturday morning.

just wondering, am i the last one to do so?

Nope.

Coco's Disciples
TheKilo
Yankshater213
SOTK's

Are among the missing.

TheKilo
10-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Who are The Keggers, and why did they start multiple people who had bye weeks?

YanksHater213
10-07-2007, 05:26 PM
took a gamble on ron dayne and patrick crayton because harrison and addai were out, dayne did decent and got me a TD plus a few points, we'll see how crayton does, but wow I got trounced... that brady/watson/pats defense combo straight up killed me.

Coco's Disciples
10-07-2007, 05:29 PM
Good week for me. I'm up 12 points, and still have Favre, Driver and James Jones. Looking at 3-2.

Coco's Disciples
10-10-2007, 04:40 PM
This leagues scoring is kinda weird. Defenses have a TON of value. The NYG D has more points than Randy Moss.

ORS
10-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Yahoo default scoring doesn't let you sleep on getting a good D. And, the offensive scoring is TD dominated with the yardage points coming at 20 yd and 50 yd increments instead of the 10/25 you get on ESPN and other places.

mtbykr
10-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Ya kind of weird...a short yardage back in on a couple plays on the goal line can kill a back who plays the whole game and gets 90 yards. Touchdowns are important, but it would be nice for a little more points for yards gained.

just my $.02

ORS
10-11-2007, 07:41 AM
I agree completely. The workhorse between the 20's gets no love in Yahoo, and the vultures make the game hard to manage.

I'm playing ESPN for the first time this year for the heck of it (this is only my second year of fantasy sports) and their default scoring is interesting. They have 10/25 increments for yardage points, and they only award the QB 4 for TD's thrown. That, to me, undervalues the QB performance, so the run on draft day was on RBs and WRs. They also have much lower point values for defensive performance.

I think a mix of the two would be ideal. Next year I think I'd like to be the commissioner of the league and customize the scoring to get the best of both worlds.

TheKilo
10-11-2007, 01:05 PM
I'm looking to upgrade at QB. Cutler isn't getting it done for me and I think it is dicey to rely on Schaub all year.

Send me an offer for a solid QB...everyone's on the table.

mtbykr
10-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I am in another league (this is my first year of fantasy) and they adjusted the scoring a little so that. I think it would be best to have what we do but just tweak it a little; 1 point per 10 rushing/receiving yards and 1point per 25passing. Something like that

just my $.02

Sox Fan on Cape
10-11-2007, 06:15 PM
I'm looking to upgrade at QB. Cutler isn't getting it done for me and I think it is dicey to rely on Schaub all year.

Proposal sent.

CrespoBlows
10-11-2007, 08:53 PM

You want Tony Romo?

TheKilo
10-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Proposal sent.

Not a huge fan of Jeff Garcia...besides MB3 might be my saving grace at RB.

You want Tony Romo?

Send me an offer.

schillingouttheks
10-11-2007, 11:29 PM
My team absolutely sucks and I'm not going anywhere anyway. I'm becoming a seller. If any of you want anyone on my team, send me an offer. I'll check it. I'm not going to accept an unbalanced trade though. That would be unfair to all of the other contenders.

TheKilo
10-11-2007, 11:36 PM
My team absolutely sucks and I'm not going anywhere anyway. I'm becoming a seller. If any of you want anyone on my team, send me an offer. I'll check it. I'm not going to accept an unbalanced trade though. That would be unfair to all of the other contenders.

lol I would but the only guy I'd want is Ocho Cinco

Sox Fan on Cape
10-11-2007, 11:42 PM

Proposal sent.

Sox Fan on Cape
10-12-2007, 02:47 PM
I agree completely. The workhorse between the 20's gets no love in Yahoo, and the vultures make the game hard to manage.

I'm playing ESPN for the first time this year for the heck of it (this is only my second year of fantasy sports) and their default scoring is interesting. They have 10/25 increments for yardage points, and they only award the QB 4 for TD's thrown. That, to me, undervalues the QB performance, so the run on draft day was on RBs and WRs. They also have much lower point values for defensive performance.

I think a mix of the two would be ideal. Next year I think I'd like to be the commissioner of the league and customize the scoring to get the best of both worlds.

I can change the scoring modifiers to 10/25 and make it retro active if you guys want.

Coco's Disciples
10-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Nahh I was just spouting off. I personally don't think we should change em.

ORS
10-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Kind of tough to change mid-season since everyone drafted and has made moves in accordance with the scoring system. I'm not sure if I'm for it or against it. Let me think about it. If we do it, it should be by unanimous decision, IMO.

Sox Fan on Cape
10-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Nahh I was just spouting off. I personally don't think we should change em.

That's kind of what I figured. We drafted our teams based on those parameters. BTW the transaction info shows me changing the modifiers then changing them back. I just wanted to see if I could do it mid season.

Sox Fan on Cape
10-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Kind of tough to change mid-season since everyone drafted and has made moves in accordance with the scoring system. I'm not sure if I'm for it or against it. Let me think about it. If we do it, it should be by unanimous decision, IMO.

Agreed.

See Red
10-12-2007, 04:36 PM
If we do it midseason, which I would probably be against, even though my 2-3 team isn't benefitting from it, I think it should have to be unanimous. But if we change it for next season, then maybe majority vote or 2/3 maybe.

schillingouttheks
10-12-2007, 07:04 PM
ORS, proposal countered.

ORS
10-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Recountered. I can't part with Westbrook.

schillingouttheks
10-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Accepted.

See Red
10-12-2007, 11:44 PM
I have to share this trade from a keeper league I'm in on another message board...

This guy has the 49ers defense and they're on a bye, so he's desperate for a defense this week, so the idiot gets suckered into this trade...

Joseph Addai, Ben Watson, the 49ers defense, and the guy's 3rd round pick in next years draft for...

*drumroll*

The Dallas Cowboys defense. That's it.

Has there been a more lopsided trade ever?

ORS
10-13-2007, 06:55 AM
Holy smokes. That's insane. How deep is the league? Gotta figure some team on waivers would get you through the week.

mtbykr
10-13-2007, 10:04 AM
I have to share this trade from a keeper league I'm in on another message board...

This guy has the 49ers defense and they're on a bye, so he's desperate for a defense this week, so the idiot gets suckered into this trade...

Joseph Addai, Ben Watson, the 49ers defense, and the guy's 3rd round pick in next years draft for...

*drumroll*

The Dallas Cowboys defense. That's it.

Has there been a more lopsided trade ever?

Wow, just wow! and to do it on a week when Dallas is playing NE:blink:

Coco's Disciples
10-13-2007, 10:23 AM
On that note (terrible trade by the way), what about this deal in another league of mine:

Randy Moss and Maurice Jones Drew
for
Clinton Portis, Jerricho Cotchery, Marshawyn Lynch.

Please note that the kid trading Moss is bascially the other kid's bitch. Don't wanna know how he accepted this deal...

See Red
10-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Holy smokes. That's insane. How deep is the league? Gotta figure some team on waivers would get you through the week.

It's actually a really deep league, 16 teams, so there's no defenses remaining. But that's certainly no excuse, especially for the unproven Cowboys defense... and now he's getting pissed at the other guy because he specifically asked not to be screwed before the deal was made and he's trying to get it reversed... :lol:

If he gets it reversed, he wants to give me Addai and the 49ers defense for the Chiefs defense and a draft pick... :lol:

I'm all giddy at the thought of getting Addai for the Chiefs defense!

ORS
10-13-2007, 04:05 PM
On that note (terrible trade by the way), what about this deal in another league of mine:

Randy Moss and Maurice Jones Drew
for
Clinton Portis, Jerricho Cotchery, Marshawyn Lynch.

Please note that the kid trading Moss is bascially the other kid's bitch. Don't wanna know how he accepted this deal...
That's actually not outrageously bad. Cotchery gets lots of looks, so you have to figure his 0 TDs is going to improve, especially since the Jets will have to throw to stay in games. Drew has been disappointing up until last week, and he's still the #2 back in a RBBP system. Lynch and Portis are clear cut starters and good RBs.

Now, if it turns out the kid getting Portis and Lynch has better options that will start over them, then, yeah, that's pretty dumb.

mtbykr
10-17-2007, 03:41 PM
anyone need a better kicker, i have k brown and viniteri?

ORS
10-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Are you really expecting to get value out of a kicker?

I don't feel like adjusting the raw data for games played, but once everyone has completed their bye week, I'll show you how little variance there is between the top 20 kickers in comparison to the top 20 RBs, WRs, and QBs. There's a reason just about every fantasy "expert" tells you to take kickers in the last round.

TheKilo
10-18-2007, 01:03 PM

I don't feel like adjusting the raw data for games played, but once everyone has completed their bye week, I'll show you how little variance there is between the top 20 kickers in comparison to the top 20 RBs, WRs, and QBs. There's a reason just about every fantasy "expert" tells you to take kickers in the last round.

lol I was gonna say the same damn thing.

mtbykr
10-18-2007, 01:11 PM

This is my first year at fantasy but that's what i figured. When I looked Brown had a 30 point advantage (5 per week) over some other kickers in our league...so i thought i would ask.

TheKilo
10-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Krams Krew - offer sent.

See Red
10-22-2007, 12:57 AM
My team sucks.

Anyone, preferably the Average Joes, want to trade teams?

TheKilo
10-22-2007, 01:07 AM
My team sucks.

Anyone, preferably the Average Joes, want to trade teams?

lol fuck that guy's team

TheKilo
10-22-2007, 01:08 AM
In all seriousness if you wanna talk deal, maybe for a QB, shoot me an offer.

See Red
10-22-2007, 01:17 AM
In all seriousness if you wanna talk deal, maybe for a QB, shoot me an offer.

Will do, let me look into it a bit... I need to do something badly.

CrespoBlows
10-23-2007, 11:33 AM
What the fuck?

Has anyone ever seen a defense score 46 points? Haha.

ORS
10-23-2007, 12:08 PM
What the fuck?

Has anyone ever seen a defense score 46 points? Haha.
Look at the opponent. I won last year by picking whichever defense was playing the Raiders down the stretch. StL has that kind of ineptitude going on.

TheKilo
10-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Matt Schaub is as good as gone. Motherfucker.

YanksHater213
10-28-2007, 07:05 PM
i was down huge at the start of the 4pm games... colston and moss hooked me up

See Red
10-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Aww fuck. I could've sworn I set up my rosters a couple weeks in advance earlier this week. Guess not. Oh well, no way I was winning this week.

Sox Fan on Cape
10-30-2007, 03:35 AM
After more than 8 weeks the following have made contributions :

One Red Seat ............................ $ 65
Crespo Blows ............................... 20
See Red ...................................... 25
Hyrax .......................................... 15
Mtbykr ......................................... 25
SOFC ........................................__15

Total Funds Received ................ $ 165
Less: Yahoo Fee......................... - 125

Funds Available ..........................$ 40
Additional Funds from SFOC ........ 100

Cash First Prize .........................$ 140

Only the six members listed above who contributed are eligible for the Cash First Prize.
The following members are eligible for the Yahoo prizes ( trophy or t-shirt ) only :

Coco's Disciples
The Kilo
Yankshater213
Schillingouttheks

Good luck everyone.

ORS
10-30-2007, 08:08 PM
SFoC, proposal sent.

ORS
11-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Are you kidding me? 37-0 and 2 defensive scores. Thanks for sucking harder than a $10 crack whore, Denver.

YanksHater213
11-04-2007, 05:58 PM
big week for me

TheKilo
11-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Really glad I nabbed Adrian Peterson so early.

ORS
11-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Imagine what the 6 teams that passed on him are thinking.

See Red
11-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Just think if Minnesota knew how to use him! There's two or three games of theres this year where you could say "They'd have won if they ran Adrian Peterson more..."

TheKilo
11-06-2007, 12:47 AM
I'll take 120 points, TYVM

TheKilo
11-11-2007, 08:25 PM
lol @ 1 point wins

TheKilo
11-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Looking for a running back, nothing superstar caliber but a good solid player.

Open to discussions...

I'm McLovin'

YanksHater213
11-12-2007, 11:19 PM
I'd be willing to part with LaMont Jordan for a fairly low price.

Offer me something, not sure if he's what you're looking for.

ORS
11-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I just want to say, Cape, you've had rotten luck this year. It seems like your opponent has a milestone week when they play you. 722 points, good for 4th most in the league, and a 3-7 record. I feel for you.

Sox Fan on Cape
11-17-2007, 02:44 PM
I can't figure it out. I guess I just bring out the best in people. :rolleyes:

TheKilo
11-19-2007, 07:53 PM
I need a decent night out of the Tennessee defense. Hopefully they can give it to me.

mtbykr
11-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Tell me what you guys think of this trade that was just accepted in another league I am playing in:

(commpetitive team getting)
Favre
McGahee
Bush

for

(0-9 team getting)
Phillip Rivers
Fred Tayor (who the guy just picked up off of waivers 4 days ago)
SD Defense

ORS
11-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Lopsided trade, but it looks more like the 0-9 guy just doesn't care that much instead of collusion.

mtbykr
11-25-2007, 12:16 PM
The irony of it all is that the beneficiary of the trade is the league commish!

TheKilo
11-26-2007, 11:52 PM
<Monsoons3

mtbykr
11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
The barnburner in the swamp last night was rough on me with Ward and parker in my starting lineup

YanksHater213
11-27-2007, 11:01 AM
fuck average joes lost and roethlisberger and moss shit the bed.

3 way tie for first, next week is looking huge right now

ORS
12-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Big matchups this week heading into the playoffs.

Do Work vs. Average Joes - If Do Work wins, that's a first round bye for YH213 and me (ill-tempered seabass); Avg Joes wins and it's a first round bye (I don't think anyone will outscore him for the season)
ITSB vs. Exploring Dora - If I win, that's a first round bye no matter the outcome of the previous game and no playoffs for Crespo
McLovin' vs. Underachievers - If See Red wins (underachievers), he secures a playoff spot and the #5 for him and #4 for Kilo; a Kilo win combined with Avg Joe loss secures the #3 spot
Cape Crusaders vs. Kram's Krew - SFoC wins, and he's in the playoffs

If Crespo wins, he's in if either SFoC or See Red loses.
See Red is automatically in with a SFoC or Crespo loss.
Cape is in if both of See Red and Crespo lose, since the tie breaker is points scored.
Kilo can earn a 1st round bye if he wins, YH213 loses, and he outscores Avg Joes by 207 points (let's call this last condition unlikely).

Interesting week.

YanksHater213
12-05-2007, 10:04 AM
i most definitely need a HUGE week this week

TheKilo
12-05-2007, 10:42 AM
So there's 6 playoff spots?

Hell of a run by See Red to get back into this thing too, btw.

ORS
12-09-2007, 07:52 PM
See Red wins a close one over Kilo, which sets up a rematch next week in the playoffs with Kilo the #4 seed, and See Red the #5.

Cape wins, so Crespo is out. Cape will be the #6, with the #3 still very TBD.

YanksHater213
12-09-2007, 07:55 PM
faaaack tough week

last 2 games are huge though. i got colston, addai and indy d and joes got dallas clark and vinatieri while i'm down 9 points.

TheKilo
12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
As much as I love Adrian Peterson, he really sucked for me today. Hoping for a huge game next week.

mtbykr
12-09-2007, 11:34 PM
faaaack tough week

last 2 games are huge though. i got colston, addai and indy d and joes got dallas clark and vinatieri while i'm down 9 points.

Wow, you put up a lot of points this week.....indy D with 35:blink: Good week, and good luck in the playoffs!

See Red
12-10-2007, 05:17 AM
So there's 6 playoff spots?

Hell of a run by See Red to get back into this thing too, btw.

Thanks... my team was no better than Zach's was for about half of the season... but I knew I had talent, and I think the trade with ORS gave my team new life. I lost LT, so in that regard it hurt me, but it gave me a few more abled guys to plug in. Sucks that Larry Johnson got hurt... I made the trade thinking that if he rebounded that trade would be great for me. As it turns out, he got hurt shortly after and the trade still worked out for me. I guess I can change the name of my team since they've been winning?

In my other league, the team I'm battling with for the final playoff spot and I are playing this week... I'm down by 1 point with Jenkins from Atlanta playing for me tomorrow night, so I'm a bit nervous about that one. I win, I'm in. I lose, I'm out.

edit: My team did the same shit in fantasy baseball. Started out slow and clawed their way into the playoffs. Oh well, better than the other way around.

ORS
12-10-2007, 06:55 AM
Wow, big game from YH's two last night. He got 56 pts from Indy's D and Addai. That secured him the #1. Well, that is unless Brees can clear 57 pts for me without throwing to Colston. Call me skeptical. So, I'm the #2.

Week 15
#3 Avg Joes - vs - #6 Cape Crusaders
#4 McLovin' - vs - #5 The Underachievers

EDIT: Oh, and SR, I wouldn't change that name. It seems to have motivated your crew.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Wow, big game from YH's two last night. He got 56 pts from Indy's D and Addai. That secured him the #1. Well, that is unless Brees can clear 57 pts for me without throwing to Colston. Call me skeptical. So, I'm the #2.

Week 15
#3 Avg Joes - vs - #6 Cape Crusaders
#4 McLovin' - vs - #5 The Underachievers

EDIT: Oh, and SR, I wouldn't change that name. It seems to have motivated your crew.

Well since Average Joes ( mtbykr) has Brady, Welker, Maroney, and the Pats Defense, I guess I better root for the Pats to have an off week. Let me see who are they playing ? The Jets at home, they probably won't be fired up. Wrong ! It was fun while it lasted. Good luck guys.

PS : Kilo why couldn't you score 3 more points ?

ORS
12-10-2007, 06:52 PM
I'm not counting you out yet. You have Baltimore's D vs Miami. They could score 50 for you next week. Anderson in a game with playoff implications. Tough matchups for your RBs, but Jackson and MJD can go off on anyone. Your WRs are good enough to have a game against anyone. No guarantees in FFB.

Sox Fan on Cape
12-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Yankshater, you beast ! 150 points.

YanksHater213
12-10-2007, 11:32 PM
hopefully my guys show up for the playoffs

btw, i apologize, i wasn't able to send any dues

i'm a poor college kid with literally 125 dollars to my name haha.

all i know is i dont want any part of joes in the coming weeks.

TheKilo
12-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Well since Average Joes ( mtbykr) has Brady, Welker, Maroney, and the Pats Defense, I guess I better root for the Pats to have an off week. Let me see who are they playing ? The Jets at home, they probably won't be fired up. Wrong ! It was fun while it lasted. Good luck guys.

PS : Kilo why couldn't you score 3 more points ?

My bad, Adrian Peterson completely shit the bed on me last week.

mtbykr
12-11-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm not counting you out yet. You have Baltimore's D vs Miami. They could score 50 for you next week. Anderson in a game with playoff implications. Tough matchups for your RBs, but Jackson and MJD can go off on anyone. Your WRs are good enough to have a game against anyone. No guarantees in FFB.

I completely agree...it wouldn't surprise me to be on the outside looking in next week at this time. Hopefully trading Anderson doesn't come back to bite me:)

ORS
12-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Big snow storm potential for Sunday night's game. The Joes have lost when the golden goose layed a regular egg.