Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pedey and VTek Manager Bench Coach

Pedey and VTek Manager Bench Coach

Cut Cora now let’s move on Get Eduardo PEREZ if outside organization
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 01-15-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Makes no sense to fire now. Firing him now will leave the Sox on the hook for his salary. If he’s suspended or banned, then the Sox don’t need to pay anyone

Fire the best or second best manager we've ever had?

NOPE!

Pedey as a coach? Manager? Double NOPE!

NOPE!

VTek has never managed.

NOPE!

When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Hey when I want a troll to speak I’d pull out the pink one in my daughters toy chest and pull the freaking string ass hat .Leave the Redsox talk to actual Redsox fans and get the f out .Take joy in this day ?is like me hoping your boy Coles tendon blows out .Go play on a fing highway .

Quote Originally Posted by Swiharts Ghost View Post
    Hey when I want a troll to speak I’d pull out the pink one in my daughters toy chest and pull the freaking string ass hat .Leave the Redsox talk to actual Redsox fans and get the f out .Take joy in this day ?is like me hoping your boy Coles tendon blows out .Go play on a fing highway .
    Dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Dude...
    It’s love hate with him ...guy goes on awhile being a constructive good contributor then boom he’s a total troll .I am kind as a golden retriever in the good times to him because frankly he’s generally a good person .Today ?

It’s love hate with him ...guy goes on awhile being a constructive good contributor then boom he’s a total troll .I am kind as a golden retriever in the good times .
    Honestly, he's been fine today. You're just worked up.

hahahaha. this thread is gold. #subscribed
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Honestly, he's been fine today. You're just worked up.
    Agreed. He's spoken nothing but truth.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    hahahaha. this thread is gold. #subscribed
    One star.

Agreed. He's spoken nothing but truth.
    The truth has nothing to do with it. It's the source and the obvious glee in repeatedly pointing out anything negative about the Red Sox that makes him a troll.

Sometimes I wish my life wasn't as full as it is so I could have the time to go onto a Yankees board and "not troll" there just as he "doesn't troll" here just to see if Yankees fans would think I was trolling. My guess is that I wouldn't be treated too warmly there.
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    The truth has nothing to do with it. It's the source and the obvious glee in repeatedly pointing out anything negative about the Red Sox that makes him a troll.

Sometimes I wish my life wasn't as full as it is so I could have the time to go onto a Yankees board and "not troll" there just as he "doesn't troll" here just to see if Yankees fans would think I was trolling. My guess is that I wouldn't be treated too warmly there.
    you'd be gone after 3 posts. TS is scared of the big bad yankees fans tho. still living like its pre 2004.....
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    you'd be gone after 3 posts. TS is scared of the big bad yankees fans tho. still living like its pre 2004.....
    Most yankee fans can eat a mountain of dicks for most here ....Jax well Jax just pisses me off on days like today .I guess that’s as much an apology I can give .Baby steps .I need time away this offseason and the Pats have been a royal shit show . 5 for fighting days .Self ban .
    Last edited by Swiharts Ghost; 01-13-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post

Clearly you’ve never been to a Yankee board. The anti-trolling patrols are so thorough and strict, anything short of pinstriped fellatio results in an immediate ban. Anyone with an honest, realistic and blunt outlook on the Yankees would be banned before they could click on the “Post” button the first time...

Most yankee fans can eat a mountain of dicks for most here ....Jax well Jax just pisses me off on days like today .I guess that’s as much an apology I can give .Baby steps .I need time away this offseason and the Pats have been a royal shit show . 5 for fighting days .Self ban .
    Love you too buddy. Hey, this is the best rivalry in sports for a reason. We’re gonna piss each other off at times. That’s the point. I’ll call out my brethren who show up on here and are literally just wasting space.