Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf

Congratulations to Dustin Johnson on his first major championship win. Very well deserved. He paid his dues with some very tough losses in previous majors. He also had to overcome a bizarre ruling situation yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Congratulations to Dustin Johnson on his first major championship win. Very well deserved. He paid his dues with some very tough losses in previous majors. He also had to overcome a bizarre ruling situation yesterday.
    Golf needs to go with robot officials.

This is shaping up as a great British Open.

Deity
    Stensen's win today was masterful. Phil was brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    Stensen's win today was masterful. Phil was brilliant.
    That was one of the great days in golf history. For two guys to elevate themselves above everyone else like that and duke it out for 18 holes, for them to shoot 63 and 65 on such a difficult course, was something to see.

The man of the moment in golf is Justin Thomas. He came into this week's Hawaiian Open having won 2 of his last 3 events, and started off with a cool little 59 followed by a 64. Not a big guy at all but hits it a mile thanks to some insane clubhead speed.

The man of the moment in golf is Justin Thomas. He came into this week's Hawaiian Open having won 2 of his last 3 events, and started off with a cool little 59 followed by a 64. Not a big guy at all but hits it a mile thanks to some insane clubhead speed.
    For you.

Deity
    Justin Thomas is one of my favorite young players. Barely stays in his shoes when he swings the driver. Eventually - keep your eye on Patrick Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    For you.

Natalie Gulbis, yes, she's one of the alltime golf hotties. I have a sister-in-law who thinks Adam Scott is the hottest male golfer. Another sister-in-law who's very fond of Nick Faldo.

There are a lot of very attractive female golfers these days, that's for sure. It's a happening sport.

Natalie Gulbis, yes, she's one of the alltime golf hotties. I have a sister-in-law who thinks Adam Scott is the hottest male golfer. Another sister-in-law who's very fond of Nick Faldo.

There are a lot of very attractive female golfers these days, that's for sure. It's a happening sport.
    Well I'm glad you have attractive golfers to look at to make the sport more enjoyable.

Believe it or not, I can get into golf when I have the time and decide to sit down and watch it. It's been a while since I've watched though. I enjoyed it when I did.

Justin Thomas is one of my favorite young players. Barely stays in his shoes when he swings the driver. Eventually - keep your eye on Patrick Rogers
    I'm totally in love with JT. I like everything about him: the way he plays the game, his personality, how approachable he is in person, everything.

And while we're talking about hot females in the golf world, how about Brooke Henderson??? I would attach a picture but I'm on my phone right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm totally in love with JT. I like everything about him: the way he plays the game, his personality, how approachable he is in person, everything.

And while we're talking about hot females in the golf world, how about Brooke Henderson??? I would attach a picture but I'm on my phone right now...
    Lexi Thompson - Cheyanne (sp) Woods etc.,etc. There are some very bright and very attractive young ladies playing out there these days. They are really really good players as well.

Lexi Thompson - Cheyanne (sp) Woods etc.,etc. There are some very bright and very attractive young ladies playing out there these days. They are really really good players as well.
    Also Alison Lee.

Deity
    Also Alison Lee.
    Absolutely - I'm a guy so I have to admit that I like looking at the Natalie Gulbis pics but I really do appreciate what I consider the "real" beauty some of these other gals have. A combination of real strength and beauty. There are also some great stories out there. Just had dinner with a man who caddied in a tournament for Althea Gibson back in the late 70's - the end of her playing days. Women like Gibson and Zaharias were unique in their day. Athletically at the top of their food chain.

A major shout out to Stacy Lewis.

Before this week's LPGA event she announced she would donate her entire winnings from the tournament to the Harvey relief effort. Then she goes out and wins the tournament, her first win in several years, and she's donating $195,000.