Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 ALCS: Houston Astros vs New York Yankees

What a fucking play!!!!
    Hal sucks

Wow what a play.

Faced the minimum through 5. Really good job by Tanaka to keep them off their toes
    Hal sucks

Gleyber Torres is a fucking stud. You're looking at the future face of baseball
    Hal sucks

Well there you go. 2-0.

Astros need to get something going quick. Their bats look dead. Tanaka has been lights out.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Well there you go. 2-0.

Astros need to get something going quick. Their bats look dead. Tanaka has been lights out.
    He is just going away, then a little more away, then down, and a little more down, then up and then out of the zone. He is giving them nothing to sync off of. Every hitter is off balance
    Hal sucks

Bout fucking time stanton!!!!
    Hal sucks

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Well there you go. 2-0.

The stros are lame. The only way they hit is by the pitcher tipping pitches. They’re pathetic. Yankees are looking are looking at another championship.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    He is just going away, then a little more away, then down, and a little more down, then up and then out of the zone. He is giving them nothing to sync off of. Every hitter is off balance
    I was about to say Greinke isn’t playing bad at all but he gave up another homer lol. Granted you know he wasn’t going to hold the Yankees scoreless. Houston’s bats seem to be the problem tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    The stros are lame. The only way they hit is by the pitcher tipping pitches. They’re pathetic. Yankees are looking are looking at another championship.
    We do have to find a way to win a game that is pitched by Verlander or Cole. And we have to win every game not pitched by them
    Hal sucks

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    Ya I’m surprised by this. Tanaka is a decent pitcher don’t get me wrong but to be shutting the Astros out is surprising

Tanaka is reaching postseason heights not reached in Yankee lore. That is impressive with the history of the franchise.
    Hal sucks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Tanaka is reaching postseason heights not reached in Yankee lore. That is impressive with the history of the franchise.
    He has been good no doubt about it.

This game sucks.

I'm going back to watching my Domers struggle with USC.
    Sox 4 Ever

Congrats Jackson and other fellow Yankees fans lurking. This one should be over. Have to put my kid to bed and head that way myself.