Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why the personal attacks?

why the personal attacks?

i don't disrespect any of you so what gives? even staff closes my threads for no reason at all. :dunno:

Re: why the personal attacks?

That thread was closed because of the crappy responses.

And stop making political threads.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;528640;
    That thread was closed because of the crappy responses.

And stop making political threads.

why not warn those who were responsible for those crappy responses? seems like personal attacks against certain members are allowed for some reason.

Super Moderator

Nate, what warnings have we given you throughout your 4 fucking years on this board regarding threads of a political nature?

Do you even post anything regarding the topics for which this board was created anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;528659;
    Nate, what warnings have we given you throughout your 4 fucking years on this board regarding threads of a political nature?

Do you even post anything regarding the topics for which this board was created anymore?

yes i do, just snoop around and you'll notice that i post more baseball related threads than your average member. most of the political threads i started were in the old 'anything goes' section which didn't live up to its name because those too were closed. what's so bad about political threads anyways? if a member doesn't like what another member posts shouldn't that member just ignore the said thread? we're all big boys here,aren't we?

btw, you don't need to swear schill. lets keep it civil.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NateGrey;528677;
    yes i do, just snoop around and you'll notice that i post more baseball related threads than your average member. most of the political threads i started were in the old 'anything goes' section which didn't live up to its name because those too were closed. what's so bad about political threads anyways? if a member doesn't like what another member posts shouldn't that member just ignore the said thread? we're all big boys here,aren't we?

Both sides have a point. You shouldn't be insulted, but if the admin and mods have repeatedly asked you to stop making political threads, then you should stop making political threads. They run the site, and you, as a member, should abide by their rules. (Or whereabouts at least).
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by NateGrey;528677;

Of course we should, but few people ever do that. Most of us (myself highly included) are too immature to ignore someone's post so if we disagree with something, or think it's stupid, we'll respond to it. I mean we all argue enough when politics isn't involved, so the last thing a site full of diverse angry people need is a political discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;528680;
    Of course we should, but few people ever do that. Most of us (myself highly included) are too immature to ignore someone's post so if we disagree with something, or think it's stupid, we'll respond to it. I mean we all argue enough when politics isn't involved, so the last thing a site full of diverse angry people need is a political discussion.
    I'm not angry, i have very high testosterone levels. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;528681;
    I'm not angry, i have very high testosterone levels. :lol:

Yeah, and I'm not fat, I'm just festively plump.

Or, I'm not p****-whipped, I just do anything for my girlfriend in exchange for angry/rampant sex.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;528684;
    Yeah, and I'm not fat, I'm just festively plump.

Or, I'm not p****-whipped, I just do anything for my girlfriend in exchange for angry/rampant sex.
    Number one we might consider. Number two, you're pussy-whipped, and that's that.

You'd be p****-whipped too if you had my girlfriend. You've been eye humping her from the Dominican.

See Nate, Dipre and I are friends yet we still rip on each other. I rip on him for being Brown and he rips on me for being a shell of a man because I'm whipped by my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;528687;
    You'd be p****-whipped too if you had my girlfriend. You've been eye humping her from the Dominican.

See Nate, Dipre and I are friends yet we still rip on each other. I rip on him for being Brown and he rips on me for being a shell of a man because I'm whipped by my girlfriend.
    Believe it or not, i'm actually twice as pussy-whipped as you are. I'm just a lot more quiet about it. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;528679;
    Both sides have a point. You shouldn't be insulted, but if the admin and mods have repeatedly asked you to stop making political threads, then you should stop making political threads. They run the site, and you, as a member, should abide by their rules. (Or whereabouts at least).

yeszir told me to stop starting political thread in the gen discussions section and he moved the few i did post to the anything goes section or forum. once i started posting in anything goes a staff member which was not yeszir started closing the threads that yeszir said i could start in that section of the board so here i am receiving insults from a staff that seems to be stepping on each others toes. besides, the last thread i started was about another country spying on ours which imo was more patriotic than political. as cheesy as that may sound.

Quote Originally Posted by NateGrey;528689;
    yeszir told me to stop starting political thread in the gen discussions section and he moved the few i did post to the anything goes section or forum. once i started posting in anything goes a staff member which was not yeszir started closing the threads that yeszir said i could start in that section of the board so here i am receiving insults from a staff that seems to be stepping on each others toes. besides, the last thread i started was about another country spying on ours which imo was more patriotic than political. as cheesy as that may sound.

Nobody said that the constitution applied here, or that there weren't double standards. It's just how life works. I think you're taking "Anything Goes" too literally.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;528687;

haha, that's cool dude. care to post a picture of your gf? later to be followed by a phone #? address maybe? yes?