Register now to remove this ad

Thread: So I just gave away Patriots tickets....

So I just gave away Patriots tickets....

Their picture is attached. I had no desire to attend, and they were bought at a charity auction anyway. I figured if they were going to waste anyway, why not? :dunno:

Oh, also attached is a picture of the world's tallest bridge (in France). :lol:

Re: So I just gave away Patriots tickets....

Guess who he gave them away to?

ME!
    I have no sig. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie
    Guess who he gave them away to?

ME!
    Well then I'd better get a move on if I were you.

Why in the hell would you give away Pats tickets. If I were you, I would have gone to the game. And you should have SOLD them, and not given them away. You could have scalped them for like... 500 bucks, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213
    Why in the hell would you give away Pats tickets. If I were you, I would have gone to the game. And you should have SOLD them, and not given them away. You could have scalped them for like... 500 bucks, lol.
    Foxboro is far. That's the whole reason I gave them away in the first place.

I once waited in the car three hours in the snow to get there...

Major Leaguer

I've never had to sit in traffic for hours in a parking lot after watching a Patriots game on my TV. I had a ticket to this year's game against the Seahawks that I unsuccessfully tried to give away, I gave away a ticket to a game against the Jags last year. I don't really see the point unless it's a playoff game. Unless you're paying 100 bucks or more, you're not going to have a good seat at all, enough to justify the long wait after the game. Who really cared about the game this past Sunday to do all that waiting around?

Quote Originally Posted by HumungousErection
    I've never had to sit in traffic for hours in a parking lot after watching a Patriots game on my TV. I had a ticket to this year's game against the Seahawks that I unsuccessfully tried to give away, I gave away a ticket to a game against the Jags last year. I don't really see the point unless it's a playoff game. Unless you're paying 100 bucks or more, you're not going to have a good seat at all, enough to justify the long wait after the game. Who really cared about the game this past Sunday to do all that waiting around?
    Exactly. Not to mention the fact that it was a completely meaningless game and it was cold.

It was worth going to. Thanks again for the tickets, by the way.
    I have no sig. Sue me.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by HumungousErection
    ....I gave away a ticket to a game against the Jags....
    i've been to one pro football game. Last year when the Chiefs played the Bears in Kansas City. I went with my Friend and his dad. My friend was big chiefs fan and his dad a bears fan they had 4 tickets and 3 were being used. It was upper deck and everything At Arrowhead but it was sweet to go to my first pro game either though I don't like either teams.

I would have loved to get the Jags tickets and would have planned a round trip to Foxboro to see this.
    QUOTE (Noah @ Nov 15 2004, 09:14 PM)
    We had another meeting and decided. Rad is too cool to let go of.
    GM of the California Angels
    2004 91-74. 2005 51-30

Ive went to about 5 football games, 2 Jet Games in the first row club. It was awesome. 25 yard line, closest you could get to the field, I went to about 3 games in those tix, 1 10 row 50 and 1 upper deck. I dont go to football at all.

All-Star

I think I've been to 5 pats games, one at the old Foxboro and 4 at Gillette. It's definitely a fun experience.

I've never been to a pats actual game but I've been to a ton, like 5, revolution games at gillette. I did go to a patriots scrimmage at foxboro once though.

Ive been to 2. Both vs. Miami. THe snow game and the 19th win in a row game.

Oh yeah btw mine were 4 jets games and 2 giant. Cause well 1 was a preseason game- Jets/Giants even though I only went to 5