Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Corrections

Hybrid View

Corrections

Looking through my team and found a few things that should be changed:

Garrett Atkins steal ability is rated B...however he has 3 SB on 4 att. He should be rated a D instead

Jose Reyes should have a steal ability of A. 78 steals nuff said.

Rollins should also be A speed, 41 steals 47 attempts 87% is worthy of that.

Byrnes same thing 50 steals in 57 attempts also 88%.

Melky Cabrerea is rated a B in steals where he should really be a C.

Beltran rated C in range whereas he is a little above avg so I think a B would suffice

Just look at things speed, steal ability, range and arm strength. Things like hitting ability and power are set by the computer and it does it very accurately

Re: Corrections

I personally don't think we should do player gripes since the players were drafted as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by W.B. Mason View Post
    Did someone order...paperclips?

Banned

Re: Corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Rdsxmbnt;316162;
    I personally don't think we should do player gripes since the players were drafted as is.
    The game is poor at determining speed/range/arm/stealing ability. I have no issues with anyone fixing up their players as long as it makes sense. For example, if Reyes isn't an A in stealing, really, who is? Go over your team, let me know if you see any mistakes.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."