Register now to remove this ad

Thread: J.D. Drew & Papelbon Super Juice

Red face J.D. Drew & Papelbon Super Juice

Red Sox Nation... Heard the buzz about an amazing nutritional fruit juice energizing J.D. Drew & Papelbon? Both Drew and Papelbon drink MonaVie, a nutritional fruit beverage formulated around the Acai Berry! There are 19 fruit juices in the blend...
    Both Drew and Papelbon are MonaVie distributors. They have been featured talking about their love for MonaVie in the Boston Herald.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Re: J.D. Drew & Papelbon Super Juice

Heads up, this isn't the place to peddle your crap, especially fruity drinks, you fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

If you're upset with this possible attempt to engage in direct marketing at Talksox, you might write Brian Gill, briang@monavie.com , the Senior Manager of Corporate Communications for MonaVie.

If not...well, posting his email one more time on the Internet may increase his SPAM flow.

As an aside, I also checked into the accuracy of Youk Of The Nation's insinuation that a MonaVie peddler might be a fruit, and I found via Google that MonaVie appears remarkably popular in the gay and lesbian community. I hadn't known that before...interesting data point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk Bill;320314;
    If you're upset with this possible attempt to engage in direct marketing at Talksox, you might write Brian Gill, briang@monavie.com , the Senior Manager of Corporate Communications for MonaVie.

If not...well, posting his email one more time on the Internet may increase his SPAM flow.

As an aside, I also checked into the accuracy of Youk Of The Nation's insinuation that a MonaVie peddler might be a fruit, and I found via Google that MonaVie appears remarkably popular in the gay and lesbian community. I hadn't known that before...interesting data point.
    lol

Stick to baseball bro.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk Bill;320314;

I always make an attempt to base my irate comments about stupid posts in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.