Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 4/29 v. Blue Jays

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Re: 4/29 v. Blue Jays

YOUUUUUUUUUUK!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!

Best game of the year, easily.

YES!!!!!!!!! YOUK HELL YES!

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

KEVIN MOTHERFUCKING YOUKILIS IS YOUR GOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

What a great game, lester was amazing and it feels nice to get back in the win column!

Awesome Game!

Legend

awesome effort by both pitchers and some nice clutch hitting

It's especially nice to see lester dominate tonight while Hughes gets owned in NY

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;321860;
    KEVIN MOTHERFUCKING YOUKILIS IS YOUR GOD!
    While I understand your enthusiasm, given your screen name I wonder if you're being entirely objective with your enthusiasm.

Pedroia's big play set the tone--Big Papi, Manny and Youks for the win. Good finish. :thumbsup:

Triple A

I kind of feel bad for Halladay. Tough to lose when you pitch a game like that.

Very exciting game! Very encouraging to see Lester step it up and go toe to toe with one of the true aces in the game. It was an impressive outing. Hopefully, this will be a turning point in the kid's development.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by mAAAbs;321868;
    Our pitchers have lost some tough ones this week, too. Great game, even though I only got to see that last two innings.
    "All literary men are Red Sox fans - to be a Yankee fan in a literate society is to endanger your life."

- John Cheever

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mAAAbs;321868;
    He's pitched like 3 complete games out of his last 4 starts and lost them all if I remember correctly.

So we finally won a game? Thats nice to wake up and see for once.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;321881;
    He's pitched like 3 complete games out of his last 4 starts and lost them all if I remember correctly.
    last night was his 4th straight complete game and he's 1-3 in them