Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75

Thread: 4/30 v Blue Jays

  1. #1
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729

    4/30 v Blue Jays

    Blue Jays

    1. Alex Rios, RF
    2. David Eckstein, SS
    3. Scott Rolen, 3B
    4. Matt Stairs, DH
    5. Vernon Wells, CF
    6. Lyle Overbay, 1B
    7. Aaron Hill, 2B
    8. Adam Lind, LF
    9. Gregg Zaun, C

    Dustin McGowan, SP

    Red Sox

    1. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
    2. Kevin Youkilis, 1B
    3. David Ortiz, DH
    4. Manny Ramirez, LF
    5. Mike Lowell, 3B
    6. Brandon Moss, RF
    7. Jason Varitek, C
    8. Coco Crisp, CF
    9. Julio Lugo, SS

    Daisuke Matsuzaka, SP

    Go Dice-K! GO RED SOX!

    From the Globe:

    You'll notice that J.D. Drew and Jacoby Ellsbury are both out because of their recent injuries. Dustin Pedroia, however, is in, even after jamming his shoulder on that ninth-inning diving play yesterday.

  2. #2

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Dustin Pedroia is a gamer.

  3. #3

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Keep the streak of good pitching going Dice-K! McGowan is really an excellent and very underrated pitcher so this could be another pitchers duel. Go Sox!

  4. #4

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Nice first inning for D-Mat

  5. #5
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Is one motherfucking extrabase hit too much to ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  6. #6

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Ugh. Pedroia with a nice at bat, hit the ball hard but right at Rolen. When is this offense going to WAKE UP?

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,957

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    MF MLB.TV is down again.

    Working for anyone?

  8. #8
    Just Dingers redsoxrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12,075

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    WOW I just realized its been like 30+ inning that the red sox havent hit for an extra base hit

  9. #9
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,957

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;321968;
    WOW I just realized its been like 30+ inning that the red sox havent hit for an extra base hit
    You asked me sometime back if I like the offense? Guess my answer..

  10. #10
    Just Dingers redsoxrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12,075

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Quote Originally Posted by das11209;321969;
    You asked me sometime back if I like the offense? Guess my answer..
    they were first in the league before just 5 days ago , its just a slump

  11. #11
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,957

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;321970;
    they were first in the league before just 5 days ago , its just a slump
    At least you did not call me stupid - that's nice. Anyway - I think the 'slump' will continue as the offense is flawed - we will see.

  12. #12

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Quote Originally Posted by das11209;321971;
    At least you did not call me stupid - that's nice. Anyway - I think the 'slump' will continue as the offense is flawed - we will see.
    I will.

    You are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

  13. #13

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    haha i love Orsillo and Remy, they have hardly even been talking about the game this inning. Remy keeps making fun of Don's "suit"

  14. #14
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Fuck Castiglione, give me a heart attack whydontcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  15. #15

    Re: 4/30 v Blue Jays

    Mike Lowell displays warning-track power.

    Folks, this does not augur well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •