Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Hate Missing a Game!! Well Not Any MORE…

Hate Missing a Game!! Well Not Any MORE…

Hey guys,

There’s no secret to the success of the Tampa Bay Rays this season. Good pitching, solid defense and timely hitting carried them to the top of the AL East standings. The same winning combination is keeping them there. They just seem unstoppable, Evan Longoria went 3-for-4 and drove in three runs and B.J. Upton made a “Willie Mays-esque” catch in center field to help an improved bullpen hold off Boston 7-6 Wednesday night for Tampa Bay’s second three-game sweep of the World Series champions this season.

Many of us missed this game, found yourself asking the Q - “What were you, a lookout a Pearl Harbor?”

Well guys not anymore, “NEWS FLASH” I stumbled upon this AWESOME mobile app which streams live scores on to my phone, YEAH!! I got to keep track of the game – it was Tampa Bay vs. Boston, all I had say to me, “How come I didn’t have this before?”

Since then I have been hooked on it... for live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams – schedules, standings, breaking news, the whole work at a glance no matter where I go. The latest info is automatically pushed to the phone. I have been finding this a really handy to stay in touch with all the coverage surrounding the game while I am on the go, trust me when I say “I haven’t missed a game ever since”.
    It’s a free app and you can get it by visiting OH NO!!! THERE'S NO SITE POSTED ANYMORE!!!on your phone.

Am all geared up for the upcoming Mlb Finals in June. Have definitely scored a 3pointer with this mobile app.

Re: Hate Missing a Game!! Well Not Any MORE…

Quote Originally Posted by rookie_hitter;332981;
    Hey guys,

There’s no secret to the success of the Tampa Bay Rays this season. Good pitching, solid defense and timely hitting carried them to the top of the AL East standings. The same winning combination is keeping them there. They just seem unstoppable, Evan Longoria went 3-for-4 and drove in three runs and B.J. Upton made a “Willie Mays-esque” catch in center field to help an improved bullpen hold off Boston 7-6 Wednesday night for Tampa Bay’s second three-game sweep of the World Series champions this season.

Many of us missed this game, found yourself asking the Q - “What were you, a lookout a Pearl Harbor?”

Well guys not anymore, “NEWS FLASH” I stumbled upon this AWESOME mobile app which streams live scores on to my phone, YEAH!! I got to keep track of the game – it was Tampa Bay vs. Boston, all I had say to me, “How come I didn’t have this before?”

Since then I have been hooked on it... for live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams – schedules, standings, breaking news, the whole work at a glance no matter where I go. The latest info is automatically pushed to the phone. I have been finding this a really handy to stay in touch with all the coverage surrounding the game while I am on the go, trust me when I say “I haven’t missed a game ever since”.
    It’s a free app and you can get it by visiting mlbdotplusmodotcom on your phone.

Am all geared up for the upcoming Mlb Finals in June. Have definitely scored a 3pointer with this mobile app.
    What success ? They' ve achieved nothing. Well maybe for the worst record in baseaball, or the longest stint as as a a cellar dweller. Get real. Mods move to F & C.

Deity

I know I'm excited for the upcoming MLB finals.

Wait, did you STUMBLE UPON IT!!!!!!!!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG or are you maybe...PROMOTING IT!!!!???? AWESOME DUDE GOODBYE!

Wait, does this thread title imply that I will no longer hate missing a game? Will this "service" slowly sap my appreciation for the game of baseball?

Cool. Banned after one post.

It took me longer than that even at NYYFans.com, where I was banned for disagreeing on the proper way to model an amortization schedule for the negotiating fee on Dice-K's contract sometime in my first couple of weeks. I guess that it's a cultural thing: here in Red Sox Nation, mercenaries are banned; over in the Evil Empire, those who articulately, accurately and precisely present uncomfortable truths are banned.

I hope that rookie_hitter finds a Yankees board where he can be happy. I understand that the Yankees welcome mercenaries.

This is my rifle....

Mercenaries, Hessians, et al are always welcome at NYYFans. That is, as long as they have their goosestepping perfected. I mean this with all sincerity.

I was perusing their g/t the other day, and the level of sensitivity they have putting their members on suspension is frightening. "Excessive negativity" is seen in every post that is outside the box of "they'll be fine" / "they'll bouce back". It's really scary how bad the groupthink is over there.