Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: yankees26's idiocy

Re: Sox Season Tickets

It's funny you mention that, because I live 15 minutes from New York City. I go into the city about twice a month, if not more. I go to Yankees Stadium probably three or four times a year, one or two of which are to see the Red Sox. And I get hell. I expect it and like it so I don't care, but god do I get hell. And to prove you even more wrong and quite frankly ignorant, I get my tickets from my mum's friend's husband, who has a corporate box in the first five rows of the upper deck, directly behind home plate.

I am 16 and have had beer thrown on me there. I once made the mistake of bringing a lady friend of mine and I honestly thought she was going to be raped and then murdered shortly before being mutilated.

You can thumb your nose and look down upon Red Sox fans all you want, but face it. Your fucking team can run commercials, on it's own owned network mind you, with very brass music in the background, claiming the Yankees' prestige and honour. But, when you look at it with even a bit of rationality, what happened eighty, seventy, fifty, hell, even fifteen years ago? Doesn't make your team or fans much different.
    West Virginia University 2014

go back under my bridge? dont really understand that point....what bridge? GW Bridge? Brooklyn Bridge? Is this a Boston saying?
    ...and condsidering the yankee fan was female I highly highly doubt she killed him because he was a sox fan. give me break.

and I wouldnt call it the biggest choke in baseball history because that was over a course of 4 games, and you choked over a course of 86 or so years. I guess I'll go back under my bridge (?) "Super Moderator" because I dont know how to contribute positivley to a board where the fans are complete dicks.

So keep acting like your team is better because youve won 2 world series in 86 years..when we just won 3 in 3 years...and keep that mentality. just wait and watch for the season to play out...enjoy it while you can because 2 months from now youll be watching a different AL team bring home yet another world championship.

...I know its off topic, but 18-1. 18-1.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340720;
    go back under my bridge? dont really understand that point....what bridge? GW Bridge? Brooklyn Bridge? Is this a Boston saying?
    ...and condsidering the yankee fan was female I highly highly doubt she killed him because he was a sox fan. give me break.

and I wouldnt call it the biggest choke in baseball history because that was over a course of 4 games, and you choked over a course of 86 or so years. I guess I'll go back under my bridge (?) "Super Moderator" because I dont know how to contribute positivley to a board where the fans are complete dicks.

So keep acting like your team is better because youve won 2 world series in 86 years..when we just won 3 in 3 years...and keep that mentality. just wait and watch for the season to play out...enjoy it while you can because 2 months from now youll be watching a different AL team bring home yet another world championship.

You're such a cunt ha ha ha.

Take your ignorant logic elsewhere please. If you actually made some thoughtful, non-abusive posts we may have taken you serious.

SOTK.... Do the honours.

I actually knew the expression "Go back under your bridge" when I lived in England. Keep in mind, this was when I was 7, so you clearly have some catching up to do.

This isn't even about whose team is better. It's the fact that you think because your team was dominant before you were even born entitles you to a seemingly certain self-righteousness now, almost a century later.

I don't know who that was quite directed at but I don't really care that much about American football, nice attempt though.

You've just earned a spot in what used to be my clearly intelligent and neatly worked out signature, so I can remember you when your team fails to live anywhere near up to your expectations.

my original point was that its amazing how people with New York roots somehow become Sox fans out of nowhere..my point then changed to defending yankee fans of their bad rap and defending a pet peeve of mine when the worst collapse in history is mentioned..considering it wasnt even over the course of a week.......

thats all. and i doubt the upper deck is a "corporate box" i have my own season tickets in the loge (mezzanine) and its just for my immidiate family so who knows dude. im usually surrounded by sox fans at yankee stadium and no one says a word. the only time I ever heard verbal abuse was when a group of drunk sox fans behind us were being obnoxious and someone turned around and told the girl to act like a lady. thats it.

Super Moderator

You see, you'd be welcome if you actually wanted to talk baseball or sports. Instead, you spend your time trying to piss us off. There are plenty of Yankees fans on this board who know what they're doing, and are very good contributors. You, on the other hand, my idiot friend, just try to cause trouble. Oh, and that lady did kill him. I can post the article if you'd like, but I'm too lazy to do any favors for you.

Wow. You don't know what I mean by telling you to go back under your bridge? I'm calling you a troll, you stupid dumbass fucktwit. You know, because trolls live under bridges. Get it?

I should have just banned you a long time ago. It's coming!

Quote Originally Posted by yankees26;340723;
    my original point was that its amazing how people with New York roots somehow become Sox fans out of nowhere..my point then changed to defending yankee fans of their bad rap and defending a pet peeve of mine when the worst collapse in history is mentioned..considering it wasnt even over the course of a week.......
    The fact you were up THREE games and ONE away to going to another World Series... and then losing FOUR straight, FOUR chances to get ONE win. You choked. Deal with it.

And seven days don't equal a week? That's new.

thats all. and i doubt the upper deck is a "corporate box" i have my own season tickets in the loge (mezzanine) and its just for my immidiate family so who knows dude. im usually surrounded by sox fans at yankee stadium and no one says a word. the only time I ever heard verbal abuse was when a group of drunk sox fans behind us were being obnoxious and someone turned around and told the girl to act like a lady. thats it.
    Oh yes because Bedpan Stadium is FILLED with angels right? Oh just the right field stands? And... the upper deck? And... the grandstand?

Look, both teams... any team with a fanbase will have it's fair share of dicks. And it doesn't matter who has more because in the end you still have some too.

So as said, get off your high horse, get over yourself, and get over all of this.

Want to look it up? He's a lawyer for AIG, he works in the city. But clearly you ARE New York, you would know about this if I was telling the truth.

If my team lost four straight post season games against their biggest rival after once having a seemingly insurmountable 3-0 lead, it'd be my pet peeve for someone to mention it as well, so it's okay.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;340724;
    You see, you'd be welcome if you actually wanted to talk baseball or sports. Instead, you spend your time trying to piss us off. There are plenty of Yankees fans on this board who know what they're doing, and are very good contributors. You, on the other hand, my idiot friend, just try to cause trouble. Oh, and that lady did kill him. I can post the article if you'd like, but I'm too lazy to do any favors for you.

Wow. You don't know what I mean by telling you to go back under your bridge? I'm calling you a troll, you stupid dumbass fucktwit. You know, because trolls live under bridges. Get it?

I should have just banned you a long time ago. It's coming!
    I'm going to sleep. If you don't ban him by morning, I will.

Super Moderator

So you're saying that you joined this site to talk about why people with New York roots cheer for the Red Sox?

I think we can both agree that alcohol has a lot to do with the stupid shit that gets spit between the fans of the teams. Then again, I'm not the one who qualifies twelve-year-old kids yelling "Yankees Suck!" as abuse. YMMV. :lol:

I wouldn't ban this guy, he's given me nothing but entertainment in the wee hours of the morning.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by CalvnHobs6;340727;
    I'm going to sleep. If you don't ban him by morning, I will.
    I'm having fun. He'll be gone, don't worry. :lol:

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by User Name;340729;
    I wouldn't ban this guy, he's given me nothing but entertainment in the wee hours of the morning.
    That's why I'm waiting until I'm actually motivated to go to sleep, lol.

Don't ban him just yet, I just made a fresh batch of popcorn and got a new beer. I wanna see how far this guy can go before we knock him into the fetal position and ban him.

Oh well, that was fun while it lasted. Seemingly it may be over.

Funny he mentions it, tomorrow I will be first heading into Times Square, more specifically the ESPN Zone to eat with a gal pal of mine. Then we will be heading to the final Police Concert. I'll wear one of my Red Sox themed shirts as well as a hat and I'll have her wear hers as well, and we'll see just how friendly New Yorkers are, such as this guy.