Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal

Re: Metal

Sabbath, Dio, great stuff.

Mastodon, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;341929 View Post
    Dying Fetus is death metal, which is cool too. It's also kinda like Grindcore. Grindcore is fucking badass.

Sevendust/Disturbed is like, borderline metal. It's heavy rock lol
    well there you go. hard rock ftw!!!

Single A

Quote Originally Posted by Gom;341910;

Somebody married you? Are you serious?
    Good one, Yankee Boy. And tell me, have you found the unluckiest woman in the world yet?:harhar:

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;341936;
    well there you go. hard rock ftw!!!
    Well, if we're going to talk about bands like those then yes, I'm a hard rock fan. I love Avenged Sevenfold's "City of Evil" album. Disturbed and Sevendust are cool too.

Does anyone like Adema? Their lyrics kind of annoy me because they lack substance, but I enjoy the rhythm to most of their songs. I don't really know what to make of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradisecity;341890;
    Atreyu is pretty soft IMO, kinda sellout in their sound-
    Yeah that is true, I forgot how badly their last album sucked. However The Curse and A Deathgrip on Yesterday are phenominal albums. I actually got an autographed copy of Deathgrip its pretty sweet.

One of my friends highly recomended IWRESTLEDABEARONCE so I'm gonna check them out anyone got anything on them?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Squish;341990;
    Good one, Yankee Boy. And tell me, have you found the unluckiest woman in the world yet?:harhar:
    Tell your mother I said hello.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

There's actually a band called "Dying Fetus" and people spend money to listen to the sound that they create?

Single A

Quote Originally Posted by Gom;342012;
    Tell your mother I said hello.
    She says Hello back and also told me that you are hung like pimple. Maybe if you stick your finger in your ass you can make it a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;342340;
    There's actually a band called "Dying Fetus" and people spend money to listen to the sound that they create?
    yes. They actually aren't so bad. There are plenty of worse bands, like Waking the Cadaver.

New Metallica Album Death Magnet is being released Sept 10. I'm excited for it. I'm really hoping that they bring back the pre-black album days. I dont think it will happen but I can always hope.

Also it has The Unforgiven III on it. I and II were pretty good but I dont know about a III. Its either gonna be 3 strikes your out or third times a charm

Quote Originally Posted by yankee20715;342562;
    New Metallica Album Death Magnet is being released Sept 10. I'm excited for it. I'm really hoping that they bring back the pre-black album days. I dont think it will happen but I can always hope.

Also it has The Unforgiven III on it. I and II were pretty good but I dont know about a III. Its either gonna be 3 strikes your out or third times a charm
    Yeah man i'm excited as fuck for that album. Have you heard cyanide? It was premiered at ozzfest the other day. here it is on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKBy8--Y1Nc

pretty good, although the bass sounds shity. not the playing, just the sound.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;342340;
    if you actually heard the music, you'd be even more astounded. the lyrics are nearly isdistinct, and they actually sound a lot like burps or wolf growls. combine that with cheap ass frantic electric guitars and quicker black sabbath drumming and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee20715;342010;
    Yeah that is true, I forgot how badly their last album sucked. However The Curse and A Deathgrip on Yesterday are phenominal albums. I actually got an autographed copy of Deathgrip its pretty sweet.

One of my friends highly recomended IWRESTLEDABEARONCE so I'm gonna check them out anyone got anything on them?
    I really do think I'm the only person alive who thought LSPA was a decent album.

Banned

Jacoby, who is that chick in your avatar? Holy shit.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Diana Falzone.