Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Fantasy Football Plus 2008

Yahoo Fantasy Football Plus 2008

Im setting up the Fanatsy Football Plus League for 2008. I'll send out invitations shortly.

Deity

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football Plus 2008

Innnnnn

hoping i get an invite so i can defend my title

Yahoo is screwed up. It won't let me select on-line draft and draft date. Also won't let me pay for league. The site is probably being bombed.

Super Moderator

:lol: SFOC, can I get your address again so I can reimburse you for the PLUS league fees?

Banned

I know absolutely nothing about football. However, I want to play so I can beat the majority of you.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

This is my rifle....

In.

EDIT: And with the invite, please send me your address as well. I should probably put it in my address book since we do this twice a year, but I'm bad about that stuff. I sowwy.

I'd love an invite if theres room.

Last year was great, love to play again! Thanks for setting it up SFOC
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Love to be in. I started 0-4, and was one game away from the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

I still want to play too.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr Seuss

Okay, here's the status. Yahoo is having problems today. It doesn't want to allow the live draft option. So I figured no problem I'll register the league and change the draft to Live afterwards. But there was/is another problem. Yahoo won't process payment for the Plus league. So what I did was register the league as a regular league and I'll upgrade it as soon as Yahoo gets straightened out. Remember you are currently going to join the "regular league", not the Plus league. I'll post when I have changed it. I'll be sending out invitations with my address shortly. Dues will be $ 25 and will be applied towards a cash prize(s). If you don't pay, you can still play, you just can't will the proze(s). Any questions post or PM me.

I am CoDisc in the league, looking forward to it.

Team name: Three and Out.

Thanks for the invite!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" ~ Dr Seuss

Banned

SFOC, send me the invite baby!
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."