Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Oh my! Oral sex has soo many benefits!

Re: Oh my! Oral sex has soo many benefits!

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;478522;
    Interesting post about oral sex there, a700.
    Ooops, wrong thread. Sorry.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Legend

WTF does average post count per day mean anyway? Anyone can pump that up by spending 45 mins in an active GT

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;478528;
    WTF does average post count per day mean anyway? Anyone can pump that up by spending 45 mins in an active GT
    Excellent point

Quote Originally Posted by yankees228;478518;
    Silly to insult anyone's social life, whether it be Crespo's, Soxfan's, or anyone elses on a message board.
    Agreed. We all post on a message board, after all. Soxfan, take it down a notch on the confrontations.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;478521;
    Speaking of Crespo...is he banned for good?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;478524;
    Why does there always have to be a feeding frenzy on new posters? This is why so many leave. It's only because SpudBoy is so level-headed, emotionally mature and hard to insult that he has stayed.
    Spudboy stayed because Spudboy is the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;478532;

Yes.

Why...did I miss something?

I always thought he was a pretty good poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;478532;
    Spudboy stayed because Spudboy is the man.
    He is, but we don't have to drive every other new poster away.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;478513;
    Now, I have a little more time on my hands than I'd like, but...

I go to college, I have a person of the opposite sex in my life, I don't use my hand, etc etc. I think atleast one of those things apply to everyone on this forum but you. Don't question my social life by post per day count
    Virginkid#1. Good one. You accuse me of not having a life when I'm one of the few not pathetic enough to flirt with some attention whore over the internet.

Keep the hypocrisy coming though. God knows an "Lol..." is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre
    That's not what i mean, man.

The reason she said is because still after being banned Crespo came back to attack me and Jacoby.

Hell, i'll forward you the PM he sent me, which i kept for the lulz.

You gotta check out the whole story and pick your spots dude.
    Crespo was unbanned. That account was one he registered to apologize to you and voice how ridiculous the ban was. If I haven't made it clear, I agree completely. Whether you like him or not, he did not go over the line in harassment compared to other lowlifes on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees228
    Silly to insult anyone's social life, whether it be Crespo's, Soxfan's, or anyone elses on a message board.
    Agreed. But some bitch who's been on here for not even 2 weeks yet sure has us pegged.

Edit: Sounds good Kramer. This was typed before your post.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;478534;
    Why...did I miss something?

I always thought he was a pretty good poster
    He was banned for three days for breaking the rules, then went insane in PMs and e-mails. That's all I'm going to say on the matter.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;478538;
    Virginkid#1. Good one. You accuse me of not having a life when I'm one of the few not pathetic enough to flirt with some attention whore over the internet. Don't question the

Keep the hypocrisy coming. God knows an "Lol..." is coming

Crespo was unbanned. That account was one he registered to apologize to you and voice how ridiculous the ban was. If I haven't made it clear, I agree completely. Whether you like him or not, he did not go over the line in harassment compared to other lowlifes on this board.

Agreed. But some bitch who's been on here for not even 2 weeks yet sure has us pegged.

What the fuck are you talking about?

When she entered the site she was defending you over all of the harassment you suffer here.

You're seriously talking about hypocrisy?

And about the account, look at its final posts and tell me he was apologizing when he was calling me and J_E out.

Why are being such a cunt?
    WAR is good for something.

Goddamnit Soxfan, I've always been cool to you, and tried to defend you on here, but you need to fucking cool yourself. Stop lashing out at everyone. Seriously, there is no damn point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;478547;
    What the fuck are you talking about?

When she entered the site she was defending you over all of the harassment you suffer here.

You're seriously talking about hypocrisy?

And about the account, look at its final posts and tell me he was apologizing when he was calling me and J_E out.

Why are being such a cunt?
    And she just flip flopped when I pointed out that she shouldn't be accusing another of having no social life. Surprise? Not really.

In the past, this stuff was never ban worthy. Even for Dipre. I wouldn't even ban him. I did not like him, but that was always part of the board. Back and forth. WOW. I looked at the old F&C fights, this stuff was mild compared to everything else. I'm shocked, but run this the way you please. It is your board.

SFOC refund me my $25 dues. I won't participate in a league in which I am banned.

BTW, this is Crespo. And Dipre + J_E, I owe you an apology. Macro imaging was never a big deal, it was a mild annoyance, but considering the back and forth barbs that defined this board for five years, I could never imagine being banned for something so petty. I am sorry Dipre for getting you banned. This is my fault. We put up with Riverside for much longer than you, and we even extending him much more courtesy. Same goes for GIARSF, adam123, etc.

It has been a great run. Thank you, all.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;478538;
    Virginkid#1. Good one. You accuse me of not having a life when I'm one of the few not pathetic enough to flirt with some attention whore over the internet.

Keep the hypocrisy coming though. God knows an "Lol..." is coming

Have you even bothered to interpret the entire situation? You're talking out of your ass, you don't know anything, you're not even reading entire posts, you're just selecting the bits that you think you can argue against. Honestly, the pavement I drove on to get to school could come up with a better argument than you.

And Dipre's right, I did try to defend you, and you were still a dick to me, so be it
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I apologize all. I took this too far, but I disagree with how this situation is being handled.

I'm locking this thread. Maybe I'll open it up again later.

Good idea on the lock.

And for the record, crespo wasn't permabanned because of insults. He got a 3 day ban, like others did (and like others will continue to get), then huffed off in a fit of rage. He was welcome back after the 3 days, but chose to burn all bridges instead. The permanent ban stems from this and various emails I've received from him, not from his initial fighting with anyone.