Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Baseball '09

Fantasy Baseball '09

I just checked yahoo a few minutes ago and noticed that '09 baseball registration is now up and running. Who usually runs the league here? How do yall do it? Scoring rules, number of teams, etc? I definitely plan on being part of the league if I can.

Re: Fantasy Baseball '09

In the past it's been ORS.

Deity

In

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;383880;
    In
    lol...take the time to read the posts

I am also in whenever it starts. Can't wait.

I'm in as well, looking forward to it.
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

I'm going to go ahead and make a decree: whoever neglected their team last year is ineligible this year. Fantasy baseball is significantly more fun when people are active.

Maybe if we all pitched in to cover the fee plus a small prize that would be an incentive to participate?

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;383933;
    I'm going to go ahead and make a decree: whoever neglected their team last year is ineligible this year. Fantasy baseball is significantly more fun when people are active.

Maybe if we all pitched in to cover the fee plus a small prize that would be an incentive to participate?
    Agreed. I hate it when people sign up to play a fantasy game and quit like a month in.

What fee are you talking about? I wouldn't mind chipping in. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;383936;
    Agreed. I hate it when people sign up to play a fantasy game and quit like a month in.

What fee are you talking about? I wouldn't mind chipping in. Just curious.
    The yahoo premium fee is I think around $125 for the league. Totally worth it, it gets a lot of sweet add-ons for everyone and a t-shirt for the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;383937;
    The yahoo premium fee is I think around $125 for the league. Totally worth it, it gets a lot of sweet add-ons for everyone and a t-shirt for the winner.
    Gotcha. Yeah, it wouldn't be that bad if we all chipped in. That includes the draft kit and all that good stuff right? We did that in football I believe and it included stattracker so I'm sure baseball would be the same. Plus, you'll have stattracker for your other leagues.

ORS, you running the league again like they said?

This is my rifle....

Got a lot on my plate right now. I know the role of commish is pretty hands off in general, but I'd just as soon someone else do it this year. You can count me in to play and participate, though. And, I'll chip in for the premium league.

I didn't pay for football this year, so I'll pitch in 2x my fee.

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;383944;
    Got a lot on my plate right now. I know the role of commish is pretty hands off in general, but I'd just as soon someone else do it this year. You can count me in to play and participate, though. And, I'll chip in for the premium league.
    I understand your situation. I'll "pitch hit" and run it for you this year. I'll set it up latter today.

Count me in as well.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

The Talkson Premium 09 League has been established. The dues ( mandatory ) will be
    $ 25. This will bo towards $ 125 Yahoo league fee and the rest to a cash prize(s). This year dues are mandatory. In the past, only about 50% have paid their dues. When I send out the invitations with the league registration information, I'll also include my mailing address and my Paypal address. If I don't receive your dues by a week before draft date, then you will be dropped.
    Currently here is the list of members who have expressed interest :

SFOC
    Son of SFOC
    Coco's Disciples
    Yeszir
    The Kilo
    Mtbykr
    MSUbulldogs21
    One Red Seat
    Keeper
    Redsoxrules
    a700Hitter