Register now to remove this ad

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Any football(soccer) fans.

I'm very excited because la Copa América is about to start. While it is going to be played in US, Mexico is going to be play like local. Tons of Mexicans live there and love fútbol, and every time our team plays there the stadiums have guaranteed sold outs. Also I really like our chances this time, we have a mix of young talented players who play in Europe with some experienced like Rafael Marquez. Since my wife is from Colombia, a final between Mexico and Colombia would be awesome.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

In other order of ideas, Messi could go to jail. Messi says that he just plays soccer and he doesn't know anything about his taxes. He says that he left those issues to his father and the firm his father apparently hired.

Lamentable.

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Mexico leads its group in La Copa Amerca Centenario after 2 solid wins vs Uruguay and Jamaica. Next Monday we will face Venezuela. The most likely team we are going to face in the next round will be Chile, but we need to at least tie against Venezuela.

As I said, I like our chances to win it all this time. Colombia, Argentina and Brazil are also favorites.

My guess is that the semifinals will be Mexico vs Brazil and Argentina vs Colombia.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    U.S.A, ranked 28th, just got beaten by Trinidad and Tobago, ranked 99th, and fails to qualify for the World Cup.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

lol at USA being ranked 28th. That's what they get for hiring and starting a bunch of MLS retreads who were only OK 8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    lol at USA being ranked 28th. That's what they get for hiring and starting a bunch of MLS retreads who were only OK 8 years ago.
    While FIFA's rankings are debatable, I reckon that's about right for the U.S. It's going to go down after this loss though.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    While FIFA's rankings are debatable, I reckon that's about right for the U.S. It's going to go down after this loss though.
    Not a whole lot that distinguishes between 28th and 60th, but I wouldn't argue if that US was that low.

I think Belgium are top now? Hmm.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

As Christian Bale would say, "The FUCK are you DOING?"

https://twitter.com/FOXFOOTBALL/stat...98260682838016
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

I am a fan of Arsenal FC (London) and make predictions for the team here
    Last edited by kobebryantt24; 05-09-2019 at 10:07 AM.

A proposal has been made to expand the Scottish Premiership to 14 teams. There would be one table still, but during the season the teams would split into top 6 and bottom 8, and at the end of the season, these groups of teams will not have played an equal number of games (34 and 40 respectively). Retarded.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win