Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any football(soccer) fans.

Super Moderator

Re: Any football(soccer) fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintGeorge67;417826;
    It's got nothing to do with Man U as he's not their player.

He'll probably stay though, which is no bad thing. They spend ?25m and don't improve their team
    What I would give to see Man City overtake Man U ... Jo is one of my favorite players. :thumbsup:

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyballgame10;417815;
    Its not about now having the money to resign Tevez, its about convincing him to stay. He stated a number of times he just doesnt want to play there anymore. Man U's best selling point will be with Ronaldo gone youll get much more playing time. But I also think Ribery is going to Man U and Rooney will have a big year.
    Eh, we'll see what happens when they make him a lucrative offer. I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay.

Triple A

I'd love to see City over take Man U because then I wouldn't be pissed about finishing 7-10 every year.

Tevez has announced that he wont be staying at Man U,the story over here is he's heading across the city.Seems he'll be joined by Santa Cruz as a fee has been agreed with Blackburn

Super Moderator

Blackburn? Really?

Yes Santa Cruz going from Blackburn to Man City for a fee in the region of £18 million

Triple A

The US is moving on to the semi's in the Confederation Cup after getting their 3-0 result against Egypt, and Brazil getting a 3-0 result against Italy. Great match today.

Banned

Unbelievable game. The announcers were saying there was no way for the US to get in before the game. I fucking love it!!!!

I was the only one rooting for the U.S. in a hookah bar in the city. It was fucking priceless!

USA! USA! USA!
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Anyone watching this game?

I dunno why Clark is allowed to wear the US jersey.

Altidore baby

2-0.

Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Howard MVP of the game. They all are playing the best i've seen since the Italy game in 2006 and hints of play vs Argentina last year.

That was such an awesome game. Talk about an unexpected appearance in the finals.

Banned

Fucking unreal. This is like the Nationals coming back to win it all this year.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."