Register now to remove this ad

Page 1057 of 1065 FirstFirst ... 575579571007104710551056105710581059 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 15973

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

  1. #15841
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    I think that's taking it a bit far.......... asking someone to leave the comfort and safety of their living room just to make a statement is asking too much...
    forget your demonstrations, kids today sit on their asses.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #15842
    My only class tomorrow got cancelled, because there are a bunch of students going to Hartford to march on the State Capitol over the budget cuts that were made to the university. Hey, I'll take it. The weekend is here!
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #15843
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    My only class tomorrow got cancelled, because there are a bunch of students going to Hartford to march on the State Capitol over the budget cuts that were made to the university. Hey, I'll take it. The weekend is here!
    See, that's the right mentality. Don't waste your time with a stupid march that won't achieve anything. Time to kick back!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #15844
    Fentanyl kills people.
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  5. #15845
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Fentanyl kills people.
    not nearly as many as guns do.
    other names i have posted under: none

  6. #15846
    I'm pretty sure more people died in the meme wars of 2016 than died from their god given 2nd amendment rights!
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  7. #15847
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I'm pretty sure more people died in the meme wars of 2016 than died from their god given 2nd amendment rights!
    this will end well...
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #15848
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    not nearly as many as guns do.
    You are kidding me right?
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  9. #15849
    I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you guys not to continue this "discussion", right?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  10. #15850
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you guys not to continue this "discussion", right?
    I haven't been around. What is the issue with our dialect?
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  11. #15851
    TalkSox is not the place for a debate about guns. Even if I thought it would remain civil (which I absolutely do not), it still wouldn't be the place. We have enough insults and anger thrown around here in baseball arguments without dragging politics or religion and the like into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  12. #15852
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    TalkSox is not the place for a debate about guns. Even if I thought it would remain civil (which I absolutely do not), it still wouldn't be the place. We have enough insults and anger thrown around here in baseball arguments without dragging politics or religion and the like into it.
    From what Ive seen. This place is kiddy camp compared to how it was 5-6 years ago.
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  13. #15853
    It's a kiddie camp where people actually kinda enjoy posting for the most part. There are no more flame wars and YOTN rarely has to step in anymore. I can't even tell you the last time someone had to be banned here. Things are self-policed around here and it's working great. Sorry if you're not enjoying it.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  14. #15854
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It's a kiddie camp where people actually kinda enjoy posting for the most part. There are no more flame wars and YOTN rarely has to step in anymore. I can't even tell you the last time someone had to be banned here. Things are self-policed around here and it's working great. Sorry if you're not enjoying it.
    There's nothing wrong with kiddie camp.

  15. #15855
    Hey y'all, what's up?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •