Register now to remove this ad

Page 1070 of 1088 FirstFirst ... 7057097010201060106810691070107110721080 ... LastLast
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 16319

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

I had Pizza Hut. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    I had Pizza Hut. That is all.
    We had a Pizza Hut in our town here. They shut doors 4 years ago. They sucked.

When you charged outrageously for cheaply made pizzas, nobody else is buying. Another pizza chain here also shut down last year, Papa Ginos, also charged even more ludicrously for cheap ass pizzas. $12 for a "large" 12 inch 1 topping? GTFO of town.

Domino's is also in our town and has been for decades. They have modestly priced pizzas and doesn't taste like frozen from the supermarkets.

2 more chain also shutter here in the last year, Subway and D'Angelo's. A Burger King also shut it doors years ago.

We have a McDonald, Popeyes, Wendy's and Five Guys here.

This is all in a town with 30,000 people.

I live in SoFL. There are chains and strip malls everywhere you look.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I live in SoFL. There are chains and strip malls everywhere you look.
    when was I in Dallas last month, you can smell food as soon you walked outside. No wonder it is the fattest state.

The only fast food place that I wish we had down here was Del Taco. That place rules, but I don't believe there are any on the east coast.

@NESN

Hi! Currently, there are no ongoing discussions with YouTube TV for carriage. NESN would certainly like to be back on their platform, but as you may be aware YouTube TV dropped over 20 other RSNs around the country. For all your options to get NESN, visit http://GetNESN.com.

Anyone who cut the cord for Youtube TV may need to be looking elsewhere for Sox games.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Station 13 View Post
    We had a Pizza Hut in our town here. They shut doors 4 years ago. They sucked.

When you charged outrageously for cheaply made pizzas, nobody else is buying. Another pizza chain here also shut down last year, Papa Ginos, also charged even more ludicrously for cheap ass pizzas. $12 for a "large" 12 inch 1 topping? GTFO of town.

Domino's is also in our town and has been for decades. They have modestly priced pizzas and doesn't taste like frozen from the supermarkets.

2 more chain also shutter here in the last year, Subway and D'Angelo's. A Burger King also shut it doors years ago.

We have a McDonald, Popeyes, Wendy's and Five Guys here.

This is all in a town with 30,000 people.
    Pizza Hut is an abomination. I cannot believe people let those structures stand when they unleashed that pizza crust with hot dogs in it. At that point, every Pizza Hut should have been burned to the ground and the Earth salted where they once stood. Anything less is permission to let their hateful ways continue and an open door to unleash a pizza crust stuffed with tuna fish or one stuffed with dark chocolate. Or one stuffed with both...

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Pizza Hut is an abomination. I cannot believe people let those structures stand when they unleashed that pizza crust with hot dogs in it. At that point, every Pizza Hut should have been burned to the ground and the Earth salted where they once stood. Anything less is permission to let their hateful ways continue and an open door to unleash a pizza crust stuffed with tuna fish or one stuffed with dark chocolate. Or one stuffed with both...
    https://www.papajohns.com/order/menu...onalInfo=false

Or there's the classic pasta bread bowl from Dominos.

https://www.pizzahut.co.za/products/...lds/CU00216452

@NESN

Hi! Currently, there are no ongoing discussions with YouTube TV for carriage. NESN would certainly like to be back on their platform, but as you may be aware YouTube TV dropped over 20 other RSNs around the country. For all your options to get NESN, visit http://GetNESN.com.

Anyone who cut the cord for Youtube TV may need to be looking elsewhere for Sox games.
    Yeah I've known about this for awhile. Hopefully I move into a complex with cable included. If not, I may just have to go to games instead of watching them on TV. There's worse things

Deity
    Choosing between Pizza Hut, Domino's and Papa John;s is like choosing between a slow, painful death vs a slower, more painful death vs a slowest, most painful death. The only consolation is at least you're not eating Little Seizures...

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Choosing between Pizza Hut, Domino's and Papa John;s is like choosing between a slow, painful death vs a slower, more painful death vs a slowest, most painful death. The only consolation is at least you're not eating Little Seizures...
    If we get chain pizza, it's always Dominos. I'm not really a fan, but the local franchise is really quick and is taking much better safety precautions than the other pizza joints in town. Everywhere else does a mediocre but overpriced NY style pizza.

In college, I ate Papa Johns all the time because they had a $6 late night deal where you would get a medium pizza and bread sticks.

I've never enjoyed Pizza Hut aside from getting my free pizza in elementary school for the Book It program.

I thought Little Caesars was good 30 years ago.

Other top 10 pizza chains by sales:

Hungry Howies - fine if there's no other option available
    Cicis - dreadful, probably the worst of the worst
    Roundtable - fine, but forgettable
    Marcos - never had it
    Papa Murphys - never heard of it
    Charles Entertainment Cheese - Cici's pizza, but with animatronics

I could go for Papa Gino's right now.

Deity
    If we get chain pizza, it's always Dominos. I'm not really a fan, but the local franchise is really quick and is taking much better safety precautions than the other pizza joints in town. Everywhere else does a mediocre but overpriced NY style pizza.

In college, I ate Papa Johns all the time because they had a $6 late night deal where you would get a medium pizza and bread sticks.

I've never enjoyed Pizza Hut aside from getting my free pizza in elementary school for the Book It program.

Marcos - never had it

We went through a stretch of getting Domino's because my daughter likes it, but this is Chicago, where much, much better pizza options are available to us. My daughter has since embraced Lou Malanti's, which is a local chain offering Chicago-Style pizza. And it is damn fine pizza. Of course, it costs over $20 for a large one topping.

In college, I was in Worcester and there were only two places that delivered pizza - Domino's and Blue Jeans (do they still exist?). But right off campus was The Boynton, which, at the time offered pizza for $3. You just had to go get them, but it was a short walk.

Today, the Boynton is more of a higher class sports pub-style restaurant with a much pricier menu and for a while, it was next to impossible to get into a lot of the time. And nothing there costs $3, except maybe a small coke...

Marcos - never had it

I've come to appreciate Domino's during my time in college. I eat on the healthier side and they've really expanded their menu to provide healthier options. Now that I'm vegan, though, I gag at the idea of even the healthier stuff there I used to get. They were by far the best pizza option around UConn, at least that's what I've heard. I never got to try them all. There was one place that my roommate liked better but you couldn't order online so that was a big turn off to me. I'm not giving my card number over the phone!

Our go-to place growing up was a local place that had the best pizza I've ever had, and homemade soda from a Hosmer Mountain, a CT staple. Friday nights were for a large cheese or sausage with an orange soda. They delivered to our house, which is rare when you live between the sticks and the suburbs. To this day, I still make pizza every Friday night (sometimes Saturday )

An XL coffee from Dunkie's is just straight gluttony. I'm not going to be able to finish this.

Deity
    An XL coffee from Dunkie's is just straight gluttony. I'm not going to be able to finish this.
    Not quite as bad as the insane Super Big Gulp.

If you need 40 ounces of any liquid in your body, hopefully a medical professional is giving it to you intravenously...