Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obama Deception

Evil Emperor

Re: The Obama Deception

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;421057 View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...80711843120756

lol soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deep wat a mindfuk rite? FROM THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF LoOsE ChAnGe!

Has anyone tried to sit through this? I managed ten minutes. If they told me that a vote for Barack Obama would make Alex Jones go away, I would gladly vote for him.

100% chance that NateGrey believes in this.
    I think that's an ignorant way to look at it. I've seen Obama Deception and learned a lot from it. There's a lot of truth to all these crazy conspiracy theories that have surfaced since 9/11. But like with anything, you need to take them with a grain of salt and interpret them on your own. The one thing I know about all these government conspiracy theories is that there's a lot more truth to them than we might think, and the American government has been corruptly trying to control every aspect of our lives for hundreds of years. This is supposed to be the land of the free, but it's anything but. With all the Masons and elitists we've had in power throughout history you can't help but wonder what the government, and the people above the government (Bilderberg?) really have in store for us. We as Americans need to wake up, end the brainwashing, and get ready to fight. Sometime soon we're all gonna need to revolt, and unless the PEOPLE are on the same page it's going to be impossible to defend ourselves against the militarizes of the world, including our own.

Well, the 9/11 conspiracies are complete BS.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;440705 View Post
    Well, the 9/11 conspiracies are complete BS.
    Sure, to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;440718;
    Sure, to an extent.
    What part of them isnt?
    just curious, not tryin to be a dick, im a pretty open minded guy id like to know what you think...
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;440720;
    What part of them isnt?
    just curious, not tryin to be a dick, im a pretty open minded guy id like to know what you think...
    I think he is probably referring to the Governments knowledge of the attacks. I'm open to the possibility that they received warnings and they either underestimated the scale or validity of the threats or if there was some internal/inter-agency mis-communication. The FBI/CIA get a TON of threats so it's completely possible it fell through the cracks.

Evil Emperor

Well I don't think they're as simple as the conspiracy theorists made them seem. But it's hard to ignore the enormous profits that a lot of people made on 9/11. All elite people who would know of things like this. It's funny how Larry Silverstein opened up a new $4 billion insurance policy on the WTC a month before the attacks. It's hard to ignore the business connections between members of the Bush administration and Middle Eastern companies, some of which include people who fund Al Queda and other terrorist organizations. There's tons and tons of information on it, and I could go on for days, but simply put this is how I feel about it: I think that it was something that was in the works for a long time. 9/11 scared the American people so bad that it put the government into a position where it could have an excuse to flex it's muscle towards us, with all of these new National Security policies and such; things that shit on the constitution. As far as the actual conspiracies, a lot of them are bullshit in regards to how they say everything played out; as far missiles hitting building instead of planes, and what planes actually did hit the buildings, and who was piloting them, etc. Bush had ties to people involved with Al Queda. I think all of the FACTUAL evidence presented to us is true, as far as the hijackers and the flights they were on and such. I just think it was too well organized for there not to be an inside aspect to it all. 9/11 gave the government tremendous power, power it's been working towards for hundreds of years. The fact of the matter is we will NEVER know the whole TRUTH, just like with every other event of historical significance in this nation's history. Everything is a big secret, and how can it not be when we live in a country where the foundations were laid by secret societies such as the Freemasons, Skull & Bones, etc, etc, etc.

For a long time I thought all of these theories were 100% bullshit, until as time went on and I started talking with people who were a lot more educated on things like these that opened my eyes to a lot of the brainwashing that the government does. I mean when you look at the big picture it's really scary, scary to think just how much control these people running our country actually have; and not just our country but our WORLD, these elite bankers and businessmen behind the scenes of groups like Bilderberg and other secret societies. They control EVERYTHING. All so they can profit. Everything that's happened in our country, and everything that will happen has already been pre-determined. Despite our views on democracy and what we think about our own freedoms none of that exists in America anymore. They just control our minds into thinking differently. I mean does anybody really think it's a coincidence that Bush and Obama are distantly related? Most of our presidents are. It's these elite families going all the way back to colonial times that control everything. Obama is just another puppet, even more so than G.W.B. He was the perfect candidate to continue carrying out their plans. When everyone grew so tired of Bush, they gave us someone who appeared to be the COMPLETE opposite; an intelligent democrat who has a way of captivating the public with his words, a minority to give everyone in America hope for a better future. But in reality they're exactly the same. Even share the same blood. He's just another puppet for the Illuminati to use to further carry out there plans on a New World Order and one world government. That's why we as Americans need to oppose the things that will be presented to us in the near future; things such as the North American Union, unified currency, martial law, gun control, etc. They knew what buttons they were pushing when they introduced us to Obama, they knew exactly what strings they were pulling. Thats why he won so overwhelmingly. Truth be told, and I wasn't a McCain supporter during the campaign (nor was I an Obama supporter, I actually voted for Ralph Nader by default lol) but we would be much better off with McCain in office right now. We'd be even better off with Ron Paul in office. What we need for this country to survive is for the government to start upholding the constitution, seriously, or for us civilians to fight these powers and start a revolution.

I'm sure I confused you a lot, and I apologize, by going from 9/11 to Obama, to the New World Order, etc. But the truth is ALL of these things are closely connected. I know I sound like an Alex Jones commercial, and believe me I really HATE Alex Jones, but a lot of what he says has a lot of truth to it. This country is in serious trouble. And in the next few years we're going to see exactly what we're in for...if we even make it that long. Time to wake up people, stop trusting and depending on the government. Look into these things; find better, more educated explanations than what I can offer you. But above all, preserve your FREEDOMS.......while we still have them.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;440763 View Post
    I think he is probably referring to the Governments knowledge of the attacks. I'm open to the possibility that they received warnings and they either underestimated the scale or validity of the threats or if there was some internal/inter-agency mis-communication. The FBI/CIA get a TON of threats so it's completely possible it fell through the cracks.
    It didn't fall through the cracks. That's just a convenient excuse. Everybody in power knew what was happening that day. All of the casualties were unknowing, everyday people like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;440763;
    I might buy that, but i refuse to believe that ANY president would willingly choose to kill 1000s of innocent ppl.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;440690;
    I think that's an ignorant way to look at it. I've seen Obama Deception and learned a lot from it. There's a lot of truth to all these crazy conspiracy theories that have surfaced since 9/11. But like with anything, you need to take them with a grain of salt and interpret them on your own. The one thing I know about all these government conspiracy theories is that there's a lot more truth to them than we might think, and the American government has been corruptly trying to control every aspect of our lives for hundreds of years. This is supposed to be the land of the free, but it's anything but. With all the Masons and elitists we've had in power throughout history you can't help but wonder what the government, and the people above the government (Bilderberg?) really have in store for us. We as Americans need to wake up, end the brainwashing, and get ready to fight. Sometime soon we're all gonna need to revolt, and unless the PEOPLE are on the same page it's going to be impossible to defend ourselves against the militarizes of the world, including our own.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;440767;
    Well I don't think they're as simple as the conspiracy theorists made them seem. But it's hard to ignore the enormous profits that a lot of people made on 9/11. All elite people who would know of things like this. It's funny how Larry Silverstein opened up a new $4 billion insurance policy on the WTC a month before the attacks. It's hard to ignore the business connections between members of the Bush administration and Middle Eastern companies, some of which include people who fund Al Queda and other terrorist organizations. There's tons and tons of information on it, and I could go on for days, but simply put this is how I feel about it: I think that it was something that was in the works for a long time. 9/11 scared the American people so bad that it put the government into a position where it could have an excuse to flex it's muscle towards us, with all of these new National Security policies and such; things that shit on the constitution. As far as the actual conspiracies, a lot of them are bullshit in regards to how they say everything played out; as far missiles hitting building instead of planes, and what planes actually did hit the buildings, and who was piloting them, etc. Bush had ties to people involved with Al Queda. I think all of the FACTUAL evidence presented to us is true, as far as the hijackers and the flights they were on and such. I just think it was too well organized for there not to be an inside aspect to it all. 9/11 gave the government tremendous power, power it's been working towards for hundreds of years. The fact of the matter is we will NEVER know the whole TRUTH, just like with every other event of historical significance in this nation's history. Everything is a big secret, and how can it not be when we live in a country where the foundations were laid by secret societies such as the Freemasons, Skull & Bones, etc, etc, etc.

For a long time I thought all of these theories were 100% bullshit, until as time went on and I started talking with people who were a lot more educated on things like these that opened my eyes to a lot of the brainwashing that the government does. I mean when you look at the big picture it's really scary, scary to think just how much control these people running our country actually have; and not just our country but our WORLD, these elite bankers and businessmen behind the scenes of groups like Bilderberg and other secret societies. They control EVERYTHING. All so they can profit. Everything that's happened in our country, and everything that will happen has already been pre-determined. Despite our views on democracy and what we think about our own freedoms none of that exists in America anymore. They just control our minds into thinking differently. I mean does anybody really think it's a coincidence that Bush and Obama are distantly related? Most of our presidents are. It's these elite families going all the way back to colonial times that control everything. Obama is just another puppet, even more so than G.W.B. He was the perfect candidate to continue carrying out their plans. When everyone grew so tired of Bush, they gave us someone who appeared to be the COMPLETE opposite; an intelligent democrat who has a way of captivating the public with his words, a minority to give everyone in America hope for a better future. But in reality they're exactly the same. Even share the same blood. He's just another puppet for the Illuminati to use to further carry out there plans on a New World Order and one world government. That's why we as Americans need to oppose the things that will be presented to us in the near future; things such as the North American Union, unified currency, martial law, gun control, etc. They knew what buttons they were pushing when they introduced us to Obama, they knew exactly what strings they were pulling. Thats why he won so overwhelmingly. Truth be told, and I wasn't a McCain supporter during the campaign (nor was I an Obama supporter, I actually voted for Ralph Nader by default lol) but we would be much better off with McCain in office right now. We'd be even better off with Ron Paul in office. What we need for this country to survive is for the government to start upholding the constitution, seriously, or for us civilians to fight these powers and start a revolution.

I'm sure I confused you a lot, and I apologize, by going from 9/11 to Obama, to the New World Order, etc. But the truth is ALL of these things are closely connected. I know I sound like an Alex Jones commercial, and believe me I really HATE Alex Jones, but a lot of what he says has a lot of truth to it. This country is in serious trouble. And in the next few years we're going to see exactly what we're in for...if we even make it that long. Time to wake up people, stop trusting and depending on the government. Look into these things; find better, more educated explanations than what I can offer you. But above all, preserve your FREEDOMS.......while we still have them.
    lol

You hate Alex Jones, and yet you spit out verbatim what that whack job believes.
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;440776 View Post
    I might buy that, but i refuse to believe that ANY president would willingly choose to kill 1000s of innocent ppl.
    It wasn't the president who was entirely behind it. And Bush isn't just ANY president.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows
    lol
    Keep laughing.

We'll see who's laughing....

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;440850;
    Keep laughing.

We'll see who's laughing....
    hahahahahaha

Unwarranted self importance.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;440850;
    It wasn't the president who was entirely behind it. And Bush isn't just ANY president.

Yeah, according to the Jonesians, W. was the most brilliant President in the history of the Presidency. According to you douches, a bumbling oaf who can't keep photos of torture at Guantanamo secret, managed to pull off the most brilliant conspiracy in the history of this country.

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;440900 View Post
    Yeah, according to the Jonesians, W. was the most brilliant President in the history of the Presidency. According to you douches, a bumbling oaf who can't keep photos of torture at Guantanamo secret, managed to pull off the most brilliant conspiracy in the history of this country.
    He didn't pull off the most brillaint conspiracy in the history of the country, he contributed to the conspiracy that IS the history of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;440901;
    He didn't pull off the most brillaint conspiracy in the history of the country, he contributed to the conspiracy that IS the history of this country.
    Shh...

I'm watching Gerald Celente miss on another prediction.