Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obama Deception

Re: The Obama Deception

26 to 6 is going to NateGrey University.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Im sorry i cant call that anything more than incoherent bullshit 26...
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;440606;
    I'm completely Libertarian. I really believe that we lost our freedom in this country a long time ago. Personal freedoms are LONG gone. No longer can you do things for "pursuit of happiness", you have to have a good enough reason or they won't let you do it. You can see it everywhere now, seat-belt laws, boating laws, construction laws, the endangered species act; laws against drugs, gambling, prostitution, indecent exposure, the FCC, the list goes on and on. You know we are no longer "free" when you can get arrested for showing off cleavage in public IF you don't have a good reason (by their opinion, not yours).

To many people today just want to have their big TV, watch their football, get laid, and drink. They really don't care about the government until it REALLY fucks with them and it's too late.
    That means you = anarchist.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Evil Emperor

Look, I know I really can't EXPLAIN these things well enough, I'm not educated to. It's all very confusing, to mee too. But I really encourage you all to just look into these things, start questioning things more. I know I sound insane, but really look into the history and background of the people running your country, learn about their intentions and whatnot. I might not be 100% dead on, but we're all in store for something pretty bad, real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;440919;
    Look, I know I really can't EXPLAIN these things well enough, I'm not educated too. It's all very confusing, to mee too. But I really encourage you all to just look into these things, start questioning things more. I know I sound insane, but really look into the history and background of the people running your country, learn about their intentions and whatnot. I might not be 100% dead on, but we're all in store for something pretty bad, real soon.
    You're 0% right in your approach, but I agree with you that we are in store something really bad. There doesn't have to be a 1984-type plot for that to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;440922;
    You're 0% wrong in your approach, but I agree with you that we are in store something really bad. There doesn't have to be a 1984-type plot for that to happen.
    So you agree with him then?

(This post was unnecessary)

I think some of the big gov't policies are leading us to a place we dont want to go but i dont think its due to some elaborate conspiracy between freemasons, aliens, and JFKs real assasin.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Let's not have this devolve into fighting please

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;440936;
    Let's not have this devolve into fighting please
    Let's leave the game threads for that.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

agreed im not big on discussing politics, alot of ppl get too personal and get too worked up...

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

But politics are awesome.

FTR, if someone's gonna shit the bed real bad, they should leave foreign policy regarding Latin America as it is.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;440913;
    That means you = anarchist.
    I'm a complete libertarian, but I do realize a Gov't is a good idea. I just think that the Gov't ought to be as small as absolutely possible. The Gov't shouldn't be making money off the people they are supposed to serve.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;440905;
    26 to 6 is going to NateGrey University.
    This was funny though :lol:

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;440986;
    I'm a complete libertarian, but I do realize a Gov't is a good idea. I just think that the Gov't ought to be as small as absolutely possible. The Gov't shouldn't be making money off the people they are supposed to serve.
    Then how do you suggest the state maintain the service/economy/regulation structure?
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;440986;
    I agree to a certain extent but there are certain things that need to be adressed by the gov't, Libertarians believe that all drugs should be legal and available, Meth, Cocaine, Heroine, Speed, etc. have no place in our country. And I believe that there should be a small FEDERAL gov't and a stronger State and Local Gov't to best represent the ppl directly...and if you dont pay the officials well then why would they become politicians when they could make FAR more as Lawyer's, I know some of the pay and incentives seem ridiculous but you have to have incentives to get the brightest and best minds available for the job.