Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Senator Schilling?

Re: Senator Schilling?

What are you trying to imply? That Curt Schilling has similar qualifications to Barack Obama?
    Barack Obama isn't legally qualified to be president of the United States of America. He doesn't even have a birth certificate. You can't honestly say that Barack Obama has any qualifications to be president. Senator, yes, but executive experience is a totally different story. Sarah Palin had much more executive experience, and was more qualified to be President than Barack Obama

Curt Schilling has zero political experience.
    Barack Obama has zero executive experience, and he's showing that right now as president. He continues to go against what the American people want. Say what you want to defend Barack Obama, but he's arrogant, and believes that his opinion is the only valid opinion out there, not to mention the constant deception. I'm not saying Curt Schilling is qualified, but I am saying that Barack Obama, and almost everyone else who holds a seat in Washington is corrupt and under-qualified.

I don't see how you can point to what you see as lack of experience on the part of Obama to justify Schilling being qualified to hold political office.
    I actually didn't ever say that Schilling should be a Senator, I was simply making the point that we should flush the toilet on most of what we have, it's outrageous how these people continue to hold office, and the overwhelming majority of them have no business in politics, including President Obama himself.

As for all the talk about Chappaquiddick, it almost seems as if you guys are implying that he murdered Kopechne.
    So you're actually trying to justify him not notifying the police?

As far as we know, the only mistake he made was that he was scared, and left the scene of an accident.
    He should have told the police, he never did. There was obviously something that he didn't want them to find out. In a politcal sense, he's a hypocrite. He was all in favor of a speedy appointment for his replacement for when he was to leave office, but back in 2004 he went against Governor Romney's ability to appoint a replacement senator. How does that make sense? It's okay when a democrat is doing the appointments, but not a republican obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;479745;
    Barack Obama isn't legally qualified to be president of the United States of America. He doesn't even have a birth certificate. You can't honestly say that Barack Obama has any qualifications to be president. Senator, yes, but executive experience is a totally different story. Sarah Palin had much more executive experience, and was more qualified to be President than Barack Obama
    Oh my god. You're a birther. I didn't know they actually existed!

^:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin is more qualified for atm action.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;479758;
    ^:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin is more qualified for atm action.
    Good final post here.

Thread closed before everyone goes all NateGrey on everyone else.

You cannot make an outright statement about Barack Obama not having a birth certificate. That simply depends who you listen to, and cannot be talked about as if it is fact. At this point, it has been made pretty clear that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, and is eligible to serve as a US President.

As for your statement about almost everyone being corrupt, that is pretty ridiculous. Is it true? Possibly. But it's purely conjecture, and, like the birth certificate claim, should not be talked about as if it's a fact.

As for Chappaquiddick, my problem was that people are actually saying he murdered Mary Jo Kopechne (yet while everyone seems to be an expert on the matter, this was the first mention of the woman's name). That is absolutely baseless conjecture, and nothing more. Ted Kennedy should have contacted the authorities that night. He didn't, and that was an error in judgement. However, to say he never did is false. From what I understand, he contacted them the following morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;479745;
    Barack Obama has zero executive experience, and he's showing that right now as president. He continues to go against what the American people want..
    Final thing. I just wanted to point out how completely and utterly untrue this is.

Glenn Beck has succeeded in making crazies think that EVERYONE disagrees with Obama on EVERYTHING.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankees228;479761;
    As for Chappaquiddick, my problem was that people are actually saying he murdered Mary Jo Kopechne (yet while everyone seems to be an expert on the matter, this was the first mention of the woman's name). That is absolutely baseless conjecture, and nothing more. Ted Kennedy should have contacted the authorities that night. He didn't, and that was an error in judgement. However, to say he never did is false. From what I understand, he contacted them the following morning.
    Mary Jo Kopechne's name was brought up a few times around the time of Kennedy's death. He never contacted the authorities; her body was found after he left her under water for 9 hours. All signs point to the fact that he was intoxicated at the time of the accident, escaped the car, realized he couldn't help her and instead of contacting the authorities he went home. His BAC was probably in the back of his mind, so he waited until he sobered up. Either way, what's done is done and it's moot at this point.

Chappaquiddick is a very nice area. One of my best friends has a summer house down there.

EDIT: Whoops, I just realized this thread was locked. Being a moderator is misleading sometimes. My bad.