Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 College Football Season Thread

Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by suns;469224;
    No way I'm believing that.
    You didn't see it?

Dude. The Destroyah saw it too. Ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by suns;469224;
    No way I'm believing that.
    it happened.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

the parachutes were blue too.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Wow. TD for Boise State and then they run it in for 2 and catch Oregon napping.

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;469236;
    Wow. TD for Boise State and then they run it in for 2 and catch Oregon napping.
    yup, Im a little dissapointed that it took them that long to get on the board, they had some great oppurtunities they should have capitalized on

Holy Shit Boise State scores on a safety lol.

Boise State is man handling Oregon.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololololololololololol HOW DID WE WIN?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;469258;
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololololololololololol HOW DID WE WIN?
    do you go to N.Texas?

yea, bad rain storm drove the party inside, but that was away from the watchful eyes of the school adminstration, half time the rain stopped and the drunks emerged.

we still suck, but college football and alcohol is an aphrodisaic for southern women.
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;469266;
    yea, bad rain storm drove the party inside, but that was away from the watchful eyes of the school adminstration, half time the rain stopped and the drunks emerged.

we still suck, but college football and alcohol is an aphrodisaic for southern women.
    lol. Ive noticed this by observing the girls I know from various SEC schools, and I've found that that theory holds especially true for Ole Miss and LSU although I dislike both teams.
    Congratulations on the win, I always like to see the team from TX win if it doesnt affect my team.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;469269;
    lol. Ive noticed this by observing the girls I know from various SEC schools, and I've found that that theory holds especially true for Ole Miss and LSU although I dislike both teams.
    Congratulations on the win, I always like to see the team from TX win if it doesnt affect my team.
    lol UNT couldn't beat christopher reeve in a foot race. still don't know how they won this fucking game.

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;469270;
    lol UNT couldn't beat christopher reeve in a foot race. still don't know how they won this fucking game.
    lol. You gotta win sometime. And you havent played Ohio or Alabama yet so just enjoy it while you are undefeated.

Wow one of the players from Oregon just pulled a big D-bag move and punche one of the Boise State players in the face and then tried to attack some one in the stands, and is being forcefully removed from the field. That kid is embarassing himself and his team, he should be kicked out of the NCAA thats ridiculous, he needs to grow up and learn how to lose a little more gracefully.

I don't blame him. It wasn't enough that Boise just won, but that dipshit had to taunt him on the field. That guy deserved to get knocked the fuck out. He shouldn't have gone at the fans, but that Boise dude deserved every bit of that.