Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 699

Thread: 2009 College Football Season Thread

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    2009 College Football Season Thread

    I'm excited. The season officially starts tonight.

    South Carolina @ NC State - 6:00 ESPN
    Oregon @ Boise State - 9:15 - ESPN

    I'm taking both home teams. Both games should be good, especially the Boise game.

  2. #2

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Chances of SC/NC State hitting the under (48)?

    Don't know much about CFB at all.

  3. #3

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;468994;
    Chances of SC/NC State hitting the under (48)?

    Don't know much about CFB at all.
    I wish I'd seen this sooner for you, but both offenses suck ass. They will be lucky to break 20 combined.

    NC State is basically inept.

  4. #4
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    866

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    I'd pick the over, The final score last year was SC 34 NC ST 0

  5. #5

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Happy that I laid heavy on the under at this point though.

  6. #6
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    866

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Yeah, I was way off, haha.

    Nice to see South Carolina still can't score, but at least still has a stout defense.

  7. #7

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachC.;469098;
    Nice to see South Carolina still can't score, but at least still has a stout defense.
    Just about every SEC team has a stout defense, although NC State's pathetic offense is making South Carolina's D look significantly better than it actually is.

    That game is brutal, by the way.

    You went to Florida right?

  8. #8
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    866

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;469101;
    Just about every SEC team has a stout defense, although NC State's pathetic offense is making South Carolina's D look significantly better than it actually is.

    That game is brutal, by the way.

    You went to Florida right?
    Florida and Syracuse, yes.

    Near catch by Jay Smith, wow, so close.

  9. #9

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachC.;469124;
    Florida and Syracuse, yes.

    Near catch by Jay Smith, wow, so close.
    that was a HUGE play and a catch he reasonably could have made he really should have held on, it would have been a great play for the highlight reel.

    SC wins 7 to 3.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

  10. #10

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Neither team appears to be very good. I know, I know - it's week 1, but my lord those were horrendus offenses.

  11. #11

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;469156;
    Neither team appears to be very good. I know, I know - it's week 1, but my lord those were horrendus offenses.
    yeah, SC has a pretty stout D even by SEC standards but their Offense isnt good enough to play in C-USA and well Im suprised NC even got a field goal lol.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

  12. #12

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;469160;
    yeah, SC has a pretty stout D even by SEC standards but their Offense isnt good enough to play in C-USA and well Im suprised NC even got a field goal lol.
    Their only TD was set up by an NC State fumble on their first play from scrimmage. If SC doesn't improve that offense and I mean quick, they're going to be looking at some 0s when they get into their SEC schedule.

    I love college football.

  13. #13

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;469169;
    Their only TD was set up by an NC State fumble on their first play from scrimmage. If SC doesn't improve that offense and I mean quick, they're going to be looking at some 0s when they get into their SEC schedule.

    I love college football.
    well you being a MSU fan have to remember the MSU vs. Auburn game last year. that was an ugly game for offense.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

  14. #14

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;469175;
    well you being a MSU fan have to remember the MSU vs. Auburn game last year. that was an ugly game for offense.
    It has been a lifetime of horrible offenses for me. The last time State had a respectable offense was way back in 2000, and I was only 10 then. So yeah, I know how it feels.

  15. #15

    Re: 2009 College Football Season Thread

    woooohooo N.Texas is beating Ball St.! lol
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •