Register now to remove this ad

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: I just had to move 13 pages of this crap, you jackasses

Re: I just had to move 13 pages of this crap, you jackasses

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;473091;
    While I do hope he comes back, what Yeszir said is true. It was a pattern that had been watched for a few months now, and enough was enough.
    "Patterns that are being watched." See, this is exactly the thing that needs to be stopped. You overmod a place and it falls apart. Banning one of the most active posters will do that. Sorry guys, but this was a bad move, especially the perma ban on a guy who really was pretty cool overall. I too hope he comes back for the good of the site, seeing as I do care about the site and wish it well. But this spiral is continuing downward here and soon, you'll be talking to yourself.
    Hal sucks

Re: I just had to move 13 pages of this crap, you jackasses

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;483299;
    "Patterns that are being watched." See, this is exactly the thing that needs to be stopped. You overmod a place and it falls apart. Banning one of the most active posters will do that. Sorry guys, but this was a bad move, especially the perma ban on a guy who really was pretty cool overall. I too hope he comes back for the good of the site, seeing as I do care about the site and wish it well. But this spiral is continuing downward here and soon, you'll be talking to yourself.
    Well, you've never been more wrong about anything, and you're a Yankees fan so that's saying something.

Locked.