Register now to remove this ad

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite TV shows?

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    You think that's all that show was for?

Besides, I work with 10-13 year olds 5 days a week.

It's a great show. The second season, not so much.

I ended up watching it also, and was surprised, its actually a pretty good show. Season 2 was all over the place, but Season 1 was really good.

Deity
    Season 8 of “Shameless” (the US version) has been released on Netflix. It’s been slowing down, but it was a good show for several seasons...

Well that Game Of Thrones episode was pretty weak

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The funniest show on network TV is The Big Bang Theory. Young Sheldon is also very funny.

I just love geeks. They are awesome.

Whose Line Is It Anyway? is another good one.
    I dont watch much tv.

I do however, LOVE impractical jokers. Those guys are ridiculously, cringe worthy funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    I dont watch much tv.

I do however, LOVE impractical jokers. Those guys are ridiculously, cringe worthy funny.
    I love them as well. 8 seasons in now and it is still hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    I dont watch much tv.

I just recently discovered Impractical Jokers about a month ago.

They had me in stitches. I haven't seen a lot of the episodes, but they are hilarious. A little crude and/or over the top for my taste sometimes, but very, very funny.

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Well that Game Of Thrones episode was pretty weak
    I thought it was fine, if very light on actual plot developments...with only five more to go, though, I have no idea how they're going to give a proper resolution to all 8,948 different subplots, characters, and loose ends.

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Season 8 of “Shameless” (the US version) has been released on Netflix. It’s been slowing down, but it was a good show for several seasons...
    I loved that show.

Another good show is Sneaky Pete.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flap View Post
    I thought it was fine, if very light on actual plot developments...with only five more to go, though, I have no idea how they're going to give a proper resolution to all 8,948 different subplots, characters, and loose ends.
    I think it would've been received better if it was almost any other season. However, with it being the final season, and with there being only 6 episodes, it was pretty disappointing.

Deity

Most of the characters will be killed outright, which will resolve a lot of subplots and loose ends as well...

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I just recently discovered Impractical Jokers about a month ago.

They had me in stitches. I haven't seen a lot of the episodes, but they are hilarious. A little crude and/or over the top for my taste sometimes, but very, very funny.

I love IJ, but the show definitely has a short life span. At some point, the jokers will just become too famous and recognizable to keep doing what they’re doing, much like what happened to the cast of “Jackass”, who had to stop doing shock humor public skits and resort to humiliating (and frequently painful) stunts because everyone started recognizing them...

All-Star
    Don't cancel your HBO subscription post-GOT before you check out 'Chernobyl'...probably the most gripping, anxiety-inducing TV I've seen in a long time.

Don't cancel your HBO subscription post-GOT before you check out 'Chernobyl'...probably the most gripping, anxiety-inducing TV I've seen in a long time.
    I've heard nothing but good things about this show. I think I'm going to start it this week.

Speaking of GOT, I was not a fan of this last season.

A brand new season of Ancient Aliens begins tonight with a special 2-hour episode.

I actually do watch this show. It's wacky as hell, obviously, but it can be quite entertaining, especially if you're buzzed.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    So there's going to be a new Star Trek series about Picard with Patrick Stewart reprising his role, so I'm just going to sit in the corner and fanboy-out quietly for the next six months until it's released.

Seriously though, first Discovery, now this, plus there's a Trek animated sitcom that's supposed to be released soon. All this new Trek after nothing but the not-so-great JJ Abrams reboots since the cancellation of Enterprise in 2003. It's a great time to be a Trekkie again.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.