Register now to remove this ad

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 541 to 551 of 551

Thread: What are your favorite TV shows?

  1. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    You think that's all that show was for?

    Besides, I work with 10-13 year olds 5 days a week.

    It's a great show. The second season, not so much.

    I ended up watching it also, and was surprised, its actually a pretty good show. Season 2 was all over the place, but Season 1 was really good.

  2. #542
    Season 8 of “Shameless” (the US version) has been released on Netflix. It’s been slowing down, but it was a good show for several seasons...

  3. #543
    Well that Game Of Thrones episode was pretty weak

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    The funniest show on network TV is The Big Bang Theory. Young Sheldon is also very funny.

    I just love geeks. They are awesome.

    Whose Line Is It Anyway? is another good one.
    I dont watch much tv.

    I do however, LOVE impractical jokers. Those guys are ridiculously, cringe worthy funny.

  5. #545
    The Great One Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Storrs, CT
    Posts
    10,929
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    I dont watch much tv.

    I do however, LOVE impractical jokers. Those guys are ridiculously, cringe worthy funny.
    I love them as well. 8 seasons in now and it is still hilarious
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  6. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    I dont watch much tv.

    I do however, LOVE impractical jokers. Those guys are ridiculously, cringe worthy funny.
    I just recently discovered Impractical Jokers about a month ago.

    They had me in stitches. I haven't seen a lot of the episodes, but they are hilarious. A little crude and/or over the top for my taste sometimes, but very, very funny.

  7. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Well that Game Of Thrones episode was pretty weak
    I thought it was fine, if very light on actual plot developments...with only five more to go, though, I have no idea how they're going to give a proper resolution to all 8,948 different subplots, characters, and loose ends.

  8. #548
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    24,541
    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    Season 8 of “Shameless” (the US version) has been released on Netflix. It’s been slowing down, but it was a good show for several seasons...
    I loved that show.

    Another good show is Sneaky Pete.
    Sox 4 Ever

  9. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flap View Post
    I thought it was fine, if very light on actual plot developments...with only five more to go, though, I have no idea how they're going to give a proper resolution to all 8,948 different subplots, characters, and loose ends.
    I think it would've been received better if it was almost any other season. However, with it being the final season, and with there being only 6 episodes, it was pretty disappointing.

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flap View Post
    I thought it was fine, if very light on actual plot developments...with only five more to go, though, I have no idea how they're going to give a proper resolution to all 8,948 different subplots, characters, and loose ends.

    Most of the characters will be killed outright, which will resolve a lot of subplots and loose ends as well...

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I just recently discovered Impractical Jokers about a month ago.

    They had me in stitches. I haven't seen a lot of the episodes, but they are hilarious. A little crude and/or over the top for my taste sometimes, but very, very funny.

    I love IJ, but the show definitely has a short life span. At some point, the jokers will just become too famous and recognizable to keep doing what they’re doing, much like what happened to the cast of “Jackass”, who had to stop doing shock humor public skits and resort to humiliating (and frequently painful) stunts because everyone started recognizing them...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •